Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 866-624-4628 Used 866-624-4628

We do the deals others can't and won't!

A Great First Experience!

by from Manassas |

I recently purchased my very first car from Dan at Smart Wheels. He was incredibly helpful in finding me a good car and working around my budget. Moreover, he patiently walking me through the steps of purchasing a car. I am loving my new Civic! Thank you Dan for making my first car buying experience a great one!

no pay stubs ,no job ,no.....etc only blabla

by from fairfax |

I waisted 2 hours of my time don't belive on we finance all bad experience after all after reading some reviews I choose to have Dan as my salesman to be honest very disappointed on the service after all I bought the same car with less mileage less down payment same paperwork

Great experience at Smart Wheels!

by from Washington, DC |

I had a great experience buying a used 2014 Ford Focus from Dan Horneman at Smart Wheels in Fairfax, Virginia. From the outset, Smart Wheels/Ted Britt Ford Automotive Group was very attentive. They responded quickly to my initial inquiry and were accommodating to my schedule. They followed through after each communication to see if I had questions or needed additional information. When I arrived at Smart Wheels to look at the car I had seen on cars.com, Dan had it ready for me to test drive and also told me about other cars they had that matched my criteria. He made the effort to go get one from where it was being detailed. I felt he was very conscientious about seeing to it that I got exactly what I was looking for. In addition, Dan made the effort to pick me up from the Vienna Metro station when I came back to pick up the car. I highly recommend Smart Wheels as a place to purchase a car. Both Dan Horneman and Colin Dunn, the finance officer, made buying a car a great experience. Thank you, Smart Wheels, Dan, and Colin! Sincerely, Susan

New car - better credit rate!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I bought my first car from Dan a year ago with no credit. He told me to come back after making 7 payments on time and he'd get me the car and interest rate I really wanted. I walked in 11 months later and left with the car I've been dreaming about for years. Ask for Dan, he knows a lot and is easy to work with! I didn't waste anytime during the process and he was very professional and knowledgeable!

Great service, quick processing!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Dan at Smartwheels in Fairfax was very helpful in helping us get a car that was new on the lot. He took care of getting the remotes and a new key as well. The buying process went very smoothly. Thanks for another great Ted Britt experience!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Alexandria |

I had a great buying experience at smart wheels. Vistited several other dealerships vist only to have wasted many hours. Worked with Dan and he had me in an out in just over an hour in a better car at a payment that worked for me. Make this your first stop and save yourself some time. Ask for Dan, he was very professional and knowledgeable of the whole process.

Awesome people and service. They work miracles.

by from Reston, VA |

The whole team is great. No lies or scams. What they say they'll do, they do. They work hard to get you what you need and want regardless of your situation. Trust me on this! Juan is great and goes the extra mile. I will be referring him to my friends. Thanks to everyone. I love my new truck :-)

Outstanding customer service

by from Haymarket, VA |

The SmartWheels of Fairfax dealership spent a good amount of time with me going over details of our transaction, features of the vehicle, etc. They even offered (which I accepted) to deliver the new truck purchase to my home. Outstanding and honest salesman/manager - Dan Horneman. Good teamwork, guys!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from wilmington DE |

I DROVE 2 HOURS TO SEE A BMW 530 THAT SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS. ONCE I GOT THERE AND TRUNED THE CAR ON YOU KNEW THIS CAR NEED ENGINE. I DONT KNOW WHO GIVE THEM THESE GOOD REVIEWS??????

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE

by from FRONT ROYAL, VA |

Buying our car at SmartWheels was a great and pleasant experience. Collins was most gracious and helpful. He was patient, understanding of our needs and accommodating. He offered the best piece and I could not be happier with my Passat. The dealership made the car look like new inside out and gave the added security of lifetime warranty with TedBritt4life. I highly recommend this dealership and look forward to buying my next car from there!