Smart Wheels

Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 866-624-4628

We do the deals others can't and won't!

A Great First Experience!

by from Manassas |

I recently purchased my very first car from Dan at Smart Wheels. He was incredibly helpful in finding me a good car and working around my budget. Moreover, he patiently walking me through the steps of purchasing a car. I am loving my new Civic! Thank you Dan for making my first car buying experience a great one!

New car - better credit rate!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I bought my first car from Dan a year ago with no credit. He told me to come back after making 7 payments on time and he'd get me the car and interest rate I really wanted. I walked in 11 months later and left with the car I've been dreaming about for years. Ask for Dan, he knows a lot and is easy to work with! I didn't waste anytime during the process and he was very professional and knowledgeable!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Alexandria |

I had a great buying experience at smart wheels. Vistited several other dealerships vist only to have wasted many hours. Worked with Dan and he had me in an out in just over an hour in a better car at a payment that worked for me. Make this your first stop and save yourself some time. Ask for Dan, he was very professional and knowledgeable of the whole process.

Awesome people and service. They work miracles.

by from Reston, VA |

The whole team is great. No lies or scams. What they say they'll do, they do. They work hard to get you what you need and want regardless of your situation. Trust me on this! Juan is great and goes the extra mile. I will be referring him to my friends. Thanks to everyone. I love my new truck :-)

Outstanding customer service

by from Haymarket, VA |

The SmartWheels of Fairfax dealership spent a good amount of time with me going over details of our transaction, features of the vehicle, etc. They even offered (which I accepted) to deliver the new truck purchase to my home. Outstanding and honest salesman/manager - Dan Horneman. Good teamwork, guys!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from wilmington DE |

I DROVE 2 HOURS TO SEE A BMW 530 THAT SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS. ONCE I GOT THERE AND TRUNED THE CAR ON YOU KNEW THIS CAR NEED ENGINE. I DONT KNOW WHO GIVE THEM THESE GOOD REVIEWS??????

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE

by from FRONT ROYAL, VA |

Buying our car at SmartWheels was a great and pleasant experience. Collins was most gracious and helpful. He was patient, understanding of our needs and accommodating. He offered the best piece and I could not be happier with my Passat. The dealership made the car look like new inside out and gave the added security of lifetime warranty with TedBritt4life. I highly recommend this dealership and look forward to buying my next car from there!

First Time Car Buying

by from Fairfax, VA |

I am on my early twenties, and this was my first time buying a pre-owned car. However, I learned a lot during my price dealing at Smart Wheels. Mr. Robinson was patient with me. At first, I was skeptical that the dealer is not going to work with me, but Mr. Robinson said, "You are gonna get that car." After minutes of waiting for my credit check to appear and price negotiations, he later came back and said, "Congratulations, you got it!" I was happy and satisfied with his service. And the most important of all is the peace of mind that I finally have a reliable car that I know will work and not stall.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from FAIRFAX, VA |

GREATFUL A LOT OF WORK WAS PUT IT AND IT WAS AMAZING I WOULD OF NEVER ACTUALLY THINK THAT MUCH COULD BE PUT IN. WE GOT A TRUCK THAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, THANKS TO THIS GREAT SALES ASSOCIATE. WILL CERTAINLY BE COMING BACK TO SMART WHEELS FOR OUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE. AMAZED WITH EVERYTHING HE PUT IN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. RECOMMEND ALL THE WAY. ASK FOR DONNIE

Great sales team - LOVE MY CAR!

by from Owings, MD |

Love my car! Smartwheels team found exactly the car I needed quickly and fairly. Thank you to Jeff Kohl for taking his time going through and explaining all those cars to me.....I got a great car based on his guidance! Thank you, Donny, for the test run! I LOVE MY CAR! I did not even end up buying the most expensive car in my price range - Jeff and the sales worked to get me the RIGHT car. Also, got me out the door so happy and relieved in no time at all (the trick is to show up EARLY in the day)! Thanks SMARTWHEELS, Amy Kersnick Owings, MD

George was a very good salesperson

by from Fairfax, VA |

I went here looking to purchase their Mercury Mariner. I met with George, who knew everything that was needed. He helped with the purchase, helped me get insurance, and answer any, and all questions.