Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 703-591-1400

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from wilmington DE |

I DROVE 2 HOURS TO SEE A BMW 530 THAT SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS. ONCE I GOT THERE AND TRUNED THE CAR ON YOU KNEW THIS CAR NEED ENGINE. I DONT KNOW WHO GIVE THEM THESE GOOD REVIEWS??????

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE

by from FRONT ROYAL, VA |

Buying our car at SmartWheels was a great and pleasant experience. Collins was most gracious and helpful. He was patient, understanding of our needs and accommodating. He offered the best piece and I could not be happier with my Passat. The dealership made the car look like new inside out and gave the added security of lifetime warranty with TedBritt4life. I highly recommend this dealership and look forward to buying my next car from there!

First Time Car Buying

by from Fairfax, VA |

I am on my early twenties, and this was my first time buying a pre-owned car. However, I learned a lot during my price dealing at Smart Wheels. Mr. Robinson was patient with me. At first, I was skeptical that the dealer is not going to work with me, but Mr. Robinson said, "You are gonna get that car." After minutes of waiting for my credit check to appear and price negotiations, he later came back and said, "Congratulations, you got it!" I was happy and satisfied with his service. And the most important of all is the peace of mind that I finally have a reliable car that I know will work and not stall.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from FAIRFAX, VA |

GREATFUL A LOT OF WORK WAS PUT IT AND IT WAS AMAZING I WOULD OF NEVER ACTUALLY THINK THAT MUCH COULD BE PUT IN. WE GOT A TRUCK THAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, THANKS TO THIS GREAT SALES ASSOCIATE. WILL CERTAINLY BE COMING BACK TO SMART WHEELS FOR OUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE. AMAZED WITH EVERYTHING HE PUT IN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. RECOMMEND ALL THE WAY. ASK FOR DONNIE

Great sales team - LOVE MY CAR!

by from Owings, MD |

Love my car! Smartwheels team found exactly the car I needed quickly and fairly. Thank you to Jeff Kohl for taking his time going through and explaining all those cars to me.....I got a great car based on his guidance! Thank you, Donny, for the test run! I LOVE MY CAR! I did not even end up buying the most expensive car in my price range - Jeff and the sales worked to get me the RIGHT car. Also, got me out the door so happy and relieved in no time at all (the trick is to show up EARLY in the day)! Thanks SMARTWHEELS, Amy Kersnick Owings, MD

George was a very good salesperson

by from Fairfax, VA |

I went here looking to purchase their Mercury Mariner. I met with George, who knew everything that was needed. He helped with the purchase, helped me get insurance, and answer any, and all questions.

Poor Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I purchased an older, vehicle from Ted Britt Smart Wheels in September 2013. Although higher mileage than what I would normally buy, having purchased other vehicles from Ted Britt Ford, I believed the vehicle I selected would be reliable and would have been mechanically "checked out". One week after purchase, the vehicle died with battery and cabling issues which I had fixed. The car had also been sold to me without a state inspection sticker, and should not have been. In order to pass, it needed three tires at a minimum. It also needed an alignment as it pulled badly to the right. Smart Wheels agreed to inspect and replace tires and I also asked them to align. They did provide a loaner, which was nice. 10 days later the vehicle was returned to me inspected, with two, not three, new tires and no alignment. One month later the check engine light came on. Bad manifold, leaking anti-freeze covering engine, plugs and wiring set and a cracked injector. To get it on the road again, was out $1600 on a car hardly worth that amount on trade. Wrote e-mail asking owner (Gardner Britt) to contact me, no response. Sent a letter three weeks ago to Gardner Britt, no response to date. Since the car, in three months of ownership, had been in the shop as much as on the road, and proven unreliable, I traded it so as not to have another shoe drop. Ford dealer where I traded indicated it had numerous problems apart from tires, including completely broken 4 wheel drive low. Had I decided to purchase the vehicle from a "fly by night" used car stand, I would have had a mechanic check it out thoroughly before purchase. However, given Ted Britt's size and reputation, I assumed (and IO should have known what happens when one assumes) I would receive a square deal and reliable vehicle. Disappointed.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sad that you were unhappy with your experience. Our customers and prospective customers are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to make and keep them happy. I wish you had contacted Smart Wheels directly about the issues, we would have liked to see what we could do to make it right. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you in the future how important you are to us.

Michael is a pro, and know his job....the service

by from FAIRFAX VA |

Michael is a pro, and know his job....the service was fast, and great,...I will definitely recommend this dealership to others. I love the Jeep Commander.

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and look forward to taking care of any future needs you may have. Take care and have a great week!

Bob & Sherry

by from Bluemont, VA |

My husband & I stopped in to the Ford dealership and they directed me to go down the block to their other dealership in which they had cars there that were in my price range. So off I went to Smart Wheels... I walked in and immediately was greeted by Don Ricketts & Dan Horneman. I explained to them that our company had this small sized truck and although it was a great truck, it just could not do the job that we needed it to do. The manager told Don to take us for a test drive in a full size van they had on the lot. Jeff Kohl helped us out with a great deal. And within a half hour they had the paperwork ready for us and we were off with our beautiful used van. It runs and looks great. Everyone was very professional and they really helped us out of the pinch that we were in. We love our new van and it does everything that we need it to do. Thanks guys for all your help!!! Bob & Sherry

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and left completely satisfied. Enjoy your new vehicle!

They took care of me

by from Annandale ,Va |

My friend recommended this dealer, she told me to see Mohamed. I spoke to Mohamed on the phone two days before I visited the site, he was very helpful and patient with providing the info needed. When I got there on Wednesday Mohamed was waiting for me with a list of cars that he thought my fit my need and in my price change. He would spend time showing me what kind of options every car has, when I narrowed down my search to 3 , he shared his opinions by telling me the history of each car , what they are known worst and best for. Over all, I am very happy with the choice I made, I couldn't have done it without his help; he's the best sale's man ever . I highly recommend him. Not to forget the finance guy- Rachid as such a nice person too. Thank you Mohamed , Shima ,

July 29, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. Keeping our customers happy is our #1 priority. We want to do everything we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future.