Smart Wheels

Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 888-543-6319

We do the deals others can't and won't!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from FAIRFAX, VA |

GREATFUL A LOT OF WORK WAS PUT IT AND IT WAS AMAZING I WOULD OF NEVER ACTUALLY THINK THAT MUCH COULD BE PUT IN. WE GOT A TRUCK THAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, THANKS TO THIS GREAT SALES ASSOCIATE. WILL CERTAINLY BE COMING BACK TO SMART WHEELS FOR OUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE. AMAZED WITH EVERYTHING HE PUT IN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. RECOMMEND ALL THE WAY. ASK FOR DONNIE

Great sales team - LOVE MY CAR!

by from Owings, MD |

Love my car! Smartwheels team found exactly the car I needed quickly and fairly. Thank you to Jeff Kohl for taking his time going through and explaining all those cars to me.....I got a great car based on his guidance! Thank you, Donny, for the test run! I LOVE MY CAR! I did not even end up buying the most expensive car in my price range - Jeff and the sales worked to get me the RIGHT car. Also, got me out the door so happy and relieved in no time at all (the trick is to show up EARLY in the day)! Thanks SMARTWHEELS, Amy Kersnick Owings, MD

George was a very good salesperson

by from Fairfax, VA |

I went here looking to purchase their Mercury Mariner. I met with George, who knew everything that was needed. He helped with the purchase, helped me get insurance, and answer any, and all questions.

Poor Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I purchased an older, vehicle from Ted Britt Smart Wheels in September 2013. Although higher mileage than what I would normally buy, having purchased other vehicles from Ted Britt Ford, I believed the vehicle I selected would be reliable and would have been mechanically "checked out". One week after purchase, the vehicle died with battery and cabling issues which I had fixed. The car had also been sold to me without a state inspection sticker, and should not have been. In order to pass, it needed three tires at a minimum. It also needed an alignment as it pulled badly to the right. Smart Wheels agreed to inspect and replace tires and I also asked them to align. They did provide a loaner, which was nice. 10 days later the vehicle was returned to me inspected, with two, not three, new tires and no alignment. One month later the check engine light came on. Bad manifold, leaking anti-freeze covering engine, plugs and wiring set and a cracked injector. To get it on the road again, was out $1600 on a car hardly worth that amount on trade. Wrote e-mail asking owner (Gardner Britt) to contact me, no response. Sent a letter three weeks ago to Gardner Britt, no response to date. Since the car, in three months of ownership, had been in the shop as much as on the road, and proven unreliable, I traded it so as not to have another shoe drop. Ford dealer where I traded indicated it had numerous problems apart from tires, including completely broken 4 wheel drive low. Had I decided to purchase the vehicle from a "fly by night" used car stand, I would have had a mechanic check it out thoroughly before purchase. However, given Ted Britt's size and reputation, I assumed (and IO should have known what happens when one assumes) I would receive a square deal and reliable vehicle. Disappointed.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sad that you were unhappy with your experience. Our customers and prospective customers are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to make and keep them happy. I wish you had contacted Smart Wheels directly about the issues, we would have liked to see what we could do to make it right. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you in the future how important you are to us.

Michael is a pro, and know his job....the service

by from FAIRFAX VA |

Michael is a pro, and know his job....the service was fast, and great,...I will definitely recommend this dealership to others. I love the Jeep Commander.

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and look forward to taking care of any future needs you may have. Take care and have a great week!

Bob & Sherry

by from Bluemont, VA |

My husband & I stopped in to the Ford dealership and they directed me to go down the block to their other dealership in which they had cars there that were in my price range. So off I went to Smart Wheels... I walked in and immediately was greeted by Don Ricketts & Dan Horneman. I explained to them that our company had this small sized truck and although it was a great truck, it just could not do the job that we needed it to do. The manager told Don to take us for a test drive in a full size van they had on the lot. Jeff Kohl helped us out with a great deal. And within a half hour they had the paperwork ready for us and we were off with our beautiful used van. It runs and looks great. Everyone was very professional and they really helped us out of the pinch that we were in. We love our new van and it does everything that we need it to do. Thanks guys for all your help!!! Bob & Sherry

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and left completely satisfied. Enjoy your new vehicle!

They took care of me

by from Annandale ,Va |

My friend recommended this dealer, she told me to see Mohamed. I spoke to Mohamed on the phone two days before I visited the site, he was very helpful and patient with providing the info needed. When I got there on Wednesday Mohamed was waiting for me with a list of cars that he thought my fit my need and in my price change. He would spend time showing me what kind of options every car has, when I narrowed down my search to 3 , he shared his opinions by telling me the history of each car , what they are known worst and best for. Over all, I am very happy with the choice I made, I couldn't have done it without his help; he's the best sale's man ever . I highly recommend him. Not to forget the finance guy- Rachid as such a nice person too. Thank you Mohamed , Shima ,

July 29, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. Keeping our customers happy is our #1 priority. We want to do everything we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future.

Mike R. was great!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Mike R. was great! We were looking at a vehicle, but before we could make a decision it was sold. Mike kept in touch with us and let us know immediately when the previous deal fell through, and even went back to Maryland to pick up the vehicle again right away so we could have a chance to test drive it ourselves as soon as possible. Price was right on. Paperwork went smoothly. All in all, very satisfied with the experience.

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience. Take care and have a great week!

Great deal; Great people.

by from Fairfax, VA |

Fantastic dealership. I came in with a set price range and the manager directly worked with me to give me a great deal on a fantastic car. Not only as I given a great deal, but they reduced all costs for me as much as possible. Ca rwas entirely tuned up after multiple personal and professional inspections. The manager also offered me a fantastic warranty for a 6 year-old car which could not be matched by other dealers. Would recommend to all serious buyers who are in the market for used cars and great deals. Ask for Jeff: friendly manager who isn't looking to make a quick buck.

Smart Wheels Fairfax...Donnie Ricketts

by from Fairfax |

Donnie Ricketts was excellent. I hadn't been on the lot 5 minutes when he approached me. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle that I was interested in. He was professional and communicated clearly at all times. He made direct eye contact with me and thats very important to me. I am a female making a purchase and he showed me complete respect. I expressed interest in one vehicle and thats what we focused on. He answered all my questions and "together" we worked toward getting me exactly what I wanted. I was only there to look, but it's like the saying, "he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse". I understand that Donnie hasn't been there long, but he did a great job. It was cold on Friday (5/24/13) and yet we were out there in cold, looking over the truck. We did a test run and our conversation was great and always professional. You all have made a great investment with Donnie, just like I did, with my new truck. Thank you again. I have his card and have already referred him twice. Thanks again. Katina A.C. Posey (Tina)

July 3, 2013

Enjoyable experience buying a used car!!

by from Leesburg, VA |

I have never had so much fun buying a car! Looking for a car for my teenager / ended up with a great reliable used car at an incredible price. I worked with a sales rep but spent most of my time with the manager / Scot Pfaff. Stress free and enjoyable! Thanks Ted Britt /Smart Wheels! Thanks Scot! I am sure I will be back with my son next year.

April 8, 2013

Thank you for leaving feedback about your fun buying experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!