Smart Wheels

Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 888-543-6319

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Enjoyable experience buying a used car!!

by from Leesburg, VA |

I have never had so much fun buying a car! Looking for a car for my teenager / ended up with a great reliable used car at an incredible price. I worked with a sales rep but spent most of my time with the manager / Scot Pfaff. Stress free and enjoyable! Thanks Ted Britt /Smart Wheels! Thanks Scot! I am sure I will be back with my son next year.

Smart Wheels responded to this review

April 8, 2013

Thank you for leaving feedback about your fun buying experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!

GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from WARRENTON |

I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 BMW 525 IT WAGON, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TALKING TO THE MANAGER AND SALES GUY, STRAIGHT FORWARD DEAL. THE CAR WASHED AND FILLED UP WITH GAS AND THEY EVEN DELIVERED THE CAR TO MY HOUSE AT NO CHARGE!!!!

Stay away!!!

by from US |

Terrible place with terrible people. What more can you ask for!!!

I'm rebuilding my credit while driving a car.

by from Silver Spring |

I saw Smart Wheels ad on the Post one day and it stated Bad Credit, No Credit, No Problem, and I've had very bad credit, but I still called in and a sales guy by the name of Dan told me that they had a program which helps you build your credit in just 6 months while driving a one of their vehicles that the bank will approve you for. I didn't make much money and I had a part time job, and bad credit, but I've decided to come in and Dan helped me out with the whole process. They told me that in 6 months I will have better credit and will be able to get any car I want. So I came back to them April, and now my credit is better and I'm driving the car that I wanted at first. Thank you Smart Wheels and Dan.