Smart Wheels

Smart Wheels

11101 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 888-543-6319

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Great deal; Great people.

by from Fairfax, VA |

Fantastic dealership. I came in with a set price range and the manager directly worked with me to give me a great deal on a fantastic car. Not only as I given a great deal, but they reduced all costs for me as much as possible. Ca rwas entirely tuned up after multiple personal and professional inspections. The manager also offered me a fantastic warranty for a 6 year-old car which could not be matched by other dealers. Would recommend to all serious buyers who are in the market for used cars and great deals. Ask for Jeff: friendly manager who isn't looking to make a quick buck.

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to review our dealership! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and left completely satisfied. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Smart Wheels Fairfax...Donnie Ricketts

by from Fairfax |

Donnie Ricketts was excellent. I hadn't been on the lot 5 minutes when he approached me. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle that I was interested in. He was professional and communicated clearly at all times. He made direct eye contact with me and thats very important to me. I am a female making a purchase and he showed me complete respect. I expressed interest in one vehicle and thats what we focused on. He answered all my questions and "together" we worked toward getting me exactly what I wanted. I was only there to look, but it's like the saying, "he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse". I understand that Donnie hasn't been there long, but he did a great job. It was cold on Friday (5/24/13) and yet we were out there in cold, looking over the truck. We did a test run and our conversation was great and always professional. You all have made a great investment with Donnie, just like I did, with my new truck. Thank you again. I have his card and have already referred him twice. Thanks again. Katina A.C. Posey (Tina)

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. Keeping our customers happy is our #1 priority. We want to do everything we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. We look forward to helping you with any other needs you may have in the future.

Enjoyable experience buying a used car!!

by from Leesburg, VA |

I have never had so much fun buying a car! Looking for a car for my teenager / ended up with a great reliable used car at an incredible price. I worked with a sales rep but spent most of my time with the manager / Scot Pfaff. Stress free and enjoyable! Thanks Ted Britt /Smart Wheels! Thanks Scot! I am sure I will be back with my son next year.

April 8, 2013

Thank you for leaving feedback about your fun buying experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!

GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from WARRENTON |

I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 BMW 525 IT WAGON, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TALKING TO THE MANAGER AND SALES GUY, STRAIGHT FORWARD DEAL. THE CAR WASHED AND FILLED UP WITH GAS AND THEY EVEN DELIVERED THE CAR TO MY HOUSE AT NO CHARGE!!!!

Stay away!!!

by from US |

Terrible place with terrible people. What more can you ask for!!!

I'm rebuilding my credit while driving a car.

by from Silver Spring |

I saw Smart Wheels ad on the Post one day and it stated Bad Credit, No Credit, No Problem, and I've had very bad credit, but I still called in and a sales guy by the name of Dan told me that they had a program which helps you build your credit in just 6 months while driving a one of their vehicles that the bank will approve you for. I didn't make much money and I had a part time job, and bad credit, but I've decided to come in and Dan helped me out with the whole process. They told me that in 6 months I will have better credit and will be able to get any car I want. So I came back to them April, and now my credit is better and I'm driving the car that I wanted at first. Thank you Smart Wheels and Dan.