Kia Of Fargo

(5.0) 5 Reviews

3901 2nd Avenue Sw, Fargo, ND 58103

Congratulations Kia! Kia of Fargo the Best

by from Fargo ND |

Hello and good morning). I wanted to thank you for you help, time and professionalism. All the folks I encountered at Lunde I found to be the same. Scott in maintence and crew there were just as helpful every time I needed service. It is the same as I had the pleasure of dealing with at all of the Kia dealers I used across america. From my first purchase in Toledo Ohio to service in Orlando purchase in Tulsa service there and in Jackson TN, AZ and Colorado I think I might be forgetting a dealer or two. Kia of Fargo just affirmed my admiration of Kia. Best safety features no recalls)The product to value ratio is by far the best I encountered. And then as I am saying everyone of those dealers were the best car experiences of my life. So congratulations to Kia all of there dealers and to Kia of Fargo for doing your business right. I will continue to tout the brand the service and the folks to all I know. Thank you great people doing great work with a great product

Chris Braddock is an awesome guy.

by from Elko, NV |

It was my first car purchase. I was nervous and didn't really know how to handle everything. Good thing I met Chris Braddock, Kia of Fargo/Lunde Auto Center salesman. Friendly, outgoing, ridiculously helpful and inciteful, he made it easy setting me up with the right car for my needs at a great price. And the service I have received since has been top notch. I would dread getting work done anywhere else. And whenever I stop back in for an oil change or other routine maintenance Chris always stops by to say hi, shake hands and make sure that myself and my car are doing well. That is reassurance that I made the right choice.

HASSLE FREE

by from Fargo, ND |

My old car quit on me so I decided to look for a new car rather than fix the old one. I went to a few other dealers who did not respect what I was wanting and in fact would not even show me the vehicles I wanted to look at. At kia of Fargo they only showed me the vehilcles i was intrested in and our sale man Casey was such wonderful help. He never pressured us or made us look at things we didnt want to see. I really believe that he was concerened with what we wanted and not selling us a vehicle that we couldnt afford! I would recommend shopping here for all of your future vehicles!

Best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I went in to KIA of Fargo looking for a new vehicle. I had previously purchased a vehicle from KIA when they were in Moorhead. And after finding out our previous Moorhead KIA salesperson had moved with the franchise to Fargo, we decided to go and find him at the new Fargo location. The sales process was so smooth and fun. They really make you feel like they want your business there. Our Salesman, Mike Aguilar was the best salesperson we have found in many many years of buying cars. He was recommended to us and we definitely found out why. Their showroom is a little small, but I guess that didn't matter as we weren't there to be amazed by a showroom, we were there to find a great car. And Mike put us in the perfect vehicle! We bought a new 2012 KIA Optima and would recommend this car to anyone looking for a car. Great people, great prices, and a fun environment. We won't go anywhere else anymore.

Great experience!

by from Fargo, ND |

This experience was by far the easiest I've ever had in buying a vehicle. The salesman Casey was knowledgable, friendly and not overbearing. The selection of used vehicles was very good and the prices were fair.