Haddad KIA

(4.4) 9 Reviews

5445 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

Great Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

In and out within an hour with great customer service. Cant ask for much more that that. Thanks, I will be back

Took my car in for warranty work.

by from Bakersfield Ca. |

Service Advisor Velma Ortega took excellent care of my vehicle. It was my first time at Haddad Kia and I was treated very well.

Excellent Customer Sales experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

A very positive sales experience with Mike Overbeck and Joe in Finance. No hassle, I was pleased with the trade-in value I received and was on my way in less than two hours with a new Sorento (2015). One of the most pleasant sales experiences ever.

Great, personal service!!!!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I purchased my vehicle from another dealership, however, took it to Kia Service Dept to try and figure out why the engine was making a whining sound. As it was Saturday, the tech was not available until Monday, so I decided to get an oil change. Rick also recommended a cabin air filter, and after showing me the one that needed replacing I said yes. He was not pushy and left the decision 100% up to me. Additionally, I took the car back to Kia Service Dept on Monday morning and was provided transportation to/from work, and the driver was mindful and the ride was comfortable. The car was repaired in one visit...I plan on going back for further services with this company, Thanks Rick, Shane, Derrik, and Andrea....I would definitely purchase a car for this dealership!!

Very good salesman his name Iis victor

by from Bakersfield Ca |

Very good place to buy a car and would want everyone to go check the dealership out and talk to victor.

Internet Inquiry - 2012 GMC Yukon

by from Fresno, CA |

I inquired thru cars.com about an almost new - very low mile - 2012 GMC Yukon. I was ready to make the deal. I never got a response except for a canned email message. I inquired again and asked to be called - no response. Apparently the car business must be good in Bakersfield!

Service with a smile!

by from Delano, Ca |

I am extremely satisfied towards the service that some of the service advisors kindly provide to customers in the Service Dept. They are extra friendly and manage to handle your service appt. on time.Their waiting area is greatly comfortable and customer friendly that provides you free entertainment with satellite TV and fast WI-FI service for your cells or laptops.

Haddad Kia Rocks!

by from Springville, CA |

My son and daughter-in-law asked me to take them to Haddad Kia to look at a 2012 Forte. They found the perfect car and I also ended up buying a 2013 Sorento!! I was not thinking I was going to buy a car that day but this dealership was so helpful and gave us both a great deal! Every person we came in contact with was a pleasant experience. I have bought many cars over the past 30 years and I have to say I will definetly come back and give this dealership my business!!

Service was prompt and curtious with a smile.

by from Tehachapi, CA |

I had a 7am appointment with a rental car promised and I was picked up and had my car and was on my way in about 15 min. The time promised my truck would be finished was within 30 min of what was promised.Very nice job.