FUCCILLO KIA OF CAPE CORAL

404 Ne Pine Island Rd, CAPE CORAL, FL 33909

Don't go to FUCCILLO KIA

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

I went there hoping to finance a new car. I have a credit score of 710. After being given the fast talk by a salesman by the name of Mark, he ran my credit and tried put me into a lease for 48 month and told me I did not qualify for any financing. I never mentioned anything about a lease and he never attempted to discuss mileage limit, APR or warranty. His only thing was for me to sign, sign, sign. After wasting my time and telling him no thanks TWICE, I simply stood up and walked out, only to have his sales manager attempt to stop me. I told him if he put his hands on my or stood in my path I would hurt him. Needless to say I would not recommend going there for a vehicle. They're a bunch of buzzards.

Happy to have done business with Fuccillo Kia!!!

by from Naples, Fl |

I formally worked every aspect of an auto dealership on the business side for 13+ years. When my wife and I were in the market for a new car we gave Fuccillo Kia a try. We had convinced ourselves that we would not get roped into the party or smoke and mirror type of atmosphere. Our game plan was strictly business. It was a pleasant surprise when we walked and was professionally greeted and completed the whole sales and finance process within two hours and drove off in our new car. Fuccillo Kia had been recommended to us by many of our friends who all have had similar experiences. We didn't go in for a cruise or a giveaway or anything of that nature. We went in for a new car with a payment in mind and that is exactly what we got. It wasn't until after the sale we learned we'd have the choice of an ipad mini or laptop. NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS OR CAR DEALER GAMES AT ALL. My wife and I would gladly recommend any of our family or friends to do business here. They are a high volume dealership. Know what you want before walking in the door and be ready to do business when you get there as many of our friend had done and you will enjoy your new car buying experience as we have.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HUGE NIGHTMARE!!!

by from Cape Coral Florida |

I bought a 2014 Car and have taken it in twice for service and twice they have told me that it was not covered under warranty. I now drive a car with a bumper have way falling down. I have not been in an accident and there are no marks as if someone hit it. I took it for a second opinion to a body shop and they told me those bumper are placed to hold by a very thin adhesive. In other words I drive a 2014 car with a bumper coming off and Fuccillo Kia told me twice it is not covered DEAL WITH IT. Not what I expected from all those commercial and a dealership I thought would back up their product. Think twice before buying a Kia from this Dealership. If you work hard to make your payments and have to put up with this HUGE nightmare go somewhere else where you are valued as a customer.

Land of " I dont know" !

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Be prepared to spend approx. 6 hrs. to close a deal. We arrived at 1:30 and left at 7:30. Every question I asked the answer was " I don't know". I asked what's the interest rate--"I don't know", what color is available in this model--"I don't know", what is the value of the gift card they offer for I-pad or laptop -- "I don't know". I have no idea how this is the top selling Kia dealership. After much frustration we did close a deal but it took forever. Either they need help or they don't care much about customer service. They offer a free laptop or I-pad (mini) but you have to go back on specific days to pick up a gift card. You do not receive it at the time of the deal. We wanted to give our business to a local business who did a sponsorship with my sons school but it was not a pleasant experience.

Loving my Kia Soul from Fuccillo Cape Coral

by from Naples FL |

I leased my Kia Soul and all I can say is, very easy, salesman was very professional, courteous and helpful! My lease is up in a year and I will continue to go back to purchase another lease from Fuccillo Dealership once again. I have been very happy with my car and will lease another one. Being this said, my Father owned a dealership for over 30 years and I know how the car business is run and I can honestly say this Dealership is outstanding!

I don't believe the negative reviews are real!!

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

Two years ago I NEEDED to trade in my 2009 Vibe for no other reason than to decrease my car payment. My credit was in the toilet. My salesman Stan (from Rochester) bent over backward to get me financing. When he ran up against a brick wall he called Billy (who was on his way back to New York). Billy called KIA Financing and had them put it through. Now two years later I was able to trade in my 2011 Soul and purchase a new 2014 Soul with several extras including a back-up camera. Thank you to my salesman Lee, but most of all thank you to Billy for giving me a chance

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

I called 6 times to cancel my gap coverage and recieve a refund and i still havnt gotten anyone to call me back thank god i didnt go back to them to buy another car worst service ever! when you purchase the car they are great but once they get the sale they dont care about you anymore!

Bad service after the sale. Will not return calls.

by from Cape Coral fl |

When the salesman says something, get it in writing! Sales people will not return phone calls. Friend put down $500.00 to close deal. She was going to get a referral fee. It never came! No phone calls returned. No one cares

got tricked

by from cape coral |

I bought my first soul there, was suppose to be good rate an best value, not true on either, an never checked our credit out like were suppose to, Bought ma second kia soul from galiana in fort myers for my husband, They were great got the lowest rate ever an I even got a lot better car for less money, don't be fooled by his adds or talk it is cheap

Not a satisfied customer

by from Cape Coral Florida |

This is the first time in 34 yrs I decide to buy a car and it wasn't a very good experience...when I was leaving the lot their was some guys at the back of the building working and using a lot of profanity ere my son went down their and told them to watch their mouth in front of his mother and then when I brought my car in for repairs (with an appointment) I had to wait almost an hour for the loaner car....then everytime I called (at least 4 times in 4 weeks) I was to the registration would come to my house when actually it was at the dealers...just very unprofessional to me and a very bad experience..Billy you really need to respond to the complaints you are getting...if I had gone here first I would not have purchased from this dealership..What do you have to say for yourself Billy !!!!!