M-97 Auto Dealer

26301 Groesbeck Hwy, Warren, MI 48089

Used 313-522-0118

never contacted me

by from Westland, Michigan |

Never got in contact with my the online request to check up on a car. I am definatly not gonna look this place up when looking for another car!

Looking for a Truck

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Well I asked for details on a truck on CARS.com and the dealer didn't even make an effort to confirm or acknowledge. Looking at other reviews I guess something happened at the end of August because service became crumy after.

MAN ON A MISSION

by from Detroit,MI |

The car that I was interested in was not available, a dealer shouldn't advertise cars that they don't have in their lots. It can be illustrated like a person swimming in a lake and thought they saw a boat at the dock, but it wasn't there or maybe water blurred their vision.

crummy customer service

by from warren mi 48089 |

Never responded to my email about mileage on a car online. I bought elsewhere.

real deal right here!!!!

by from Chicago, il |

These guys are real talk hands down they show love and they keep it 100 my man frank aint no joke hes the man around there he hooks it up i was short on some paper work and he helped me get them done im not the brightest guy when it comes to these things but these guys right here are baddest dealer in the game i bought a infinity QX56 drives like a jet man and i look good in it im really happy these guys took care of me and made me feel like no one ever has but man i say give these boys a chance you wont regret it #realtalk

I LOVE IT

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I love it here. Seriously they come out with cold water on a hot day, and if it is too hot they will take you in the car you are thinking about put the A/C on blast so you don't sweat. This hold zero relevance to purchasing a car, but the fact of the matter is.. THEY CARE!!!!!! I loved the impala i bought from them, it runs great.. I am very well please with these guys. I recommend them to anyone seriously.

GREAT SELECTION OF VEHICLES

by from Wixom, MI |

Phenomenal selection of proper motorized cars. Metro Detroit should know that these guys are the best at what they do. Although they are not perfect i believe people are just stupid and expect a brand new Lexus for the price of a van with 500,000 miles. I have been dealing with these guys for over 20 years and i love them. they are very convenient and good. i enjoy buying from them, I am more then just a client. I AM FAMILY. THANK YOU M-97 AUTO DEALER for making my family's car problems the least bit of my problems. Give these guys a shot you will not regret it....

Best Spot For Exotic Cars

by from detroit, mi |

i bought a 2008 Black Bentley flying spur from them and i traded in my SS camero that i also bought from them and its like i never bought the camero in the first place. Frank knows his cars and hes really smart im buying a panamera from them pretty soon. man i tell you if you got money or if you don't have any money these guys hook it up real nice and they always know how to take care of a person.

Amazing

by from Warren, Mi |

I had called them about a few cars for my little sister. (it was her first car) they called back almost and hour later. very fast they didn't talk much on the phone but once i went there i realized the reason. They were slam packed with customers. They ended up fitting me in for a test drive 25 mins later great service. Once it was my turn i sensed Zero interruptions. It was all about me, in witch i realized just exactly how great thier service really is first hand. THANK YOU M-97 AUTO!!!!

Great Service