Napleton's River Oaks Kia

(4.3) 4 Reviews

1951 River Oaks Dr, Calumet City, IL 60409

Napleton River Oaks KIA

by from Mokena, IL |

I was in the market for a KIA Optima. Napleton KIA was very professional and helpful without being pushy helping me look for the right vehicle to my liking. Unfortunately, I didn't go with the vehicle they had in stock, but the staff, their communication skills, and the help they gave me in trying to get what I wanted was outstanding. I was very comfortable working with them and would recommend them to anyone.

My new car

by from Harvey,IL |

I would like for all concerned parties to know, Mr. Solomon Yemani, is a exceptional salesman. He paid attention to my desires and showed concern for my personal needs. Solomon worked with care to put me into a brand new car.

excellent service and sales

by from naperville |

called on a car that i saw right here on cars.com and called them immediately and a gentleman named kareem answered, he was courteous and extremely helpful, he asked me if he could check the lot just to make sure the car was there before i came all the way down from naperville. when kareem called me back he told me the car was there and i asked him if there were any dings or dents on the car and he said he would check and call me back! so the second time he called me back he told me there were a couple of little marks on the hood of the vehicle but that was it. i came down the following day and was pleasantly surprised that the car was in such good shape, the marks on the hood were too small to notice anyway, i commend kareem and the napleton guys for their honesty and would definitely refer friends and family in the future!

Napleton Kia

by from Blue Island, IL |

I bought a used car there. They added a $1700 "lot charge" to the price. I told them no way would I accept this. They reduced it to $500. I went along with this because they gave me a pretty good deal otherwise. Everything else was okay. I would recommend them with the resevation, look out for extra fees.