Butler Kia of Fishers

New 877-849-8165
Used 888-860-9907
Service 888-857-9446

With Integrity Since 1966

Thank you Kia of Fishers!

by from Fishers, Indiana |

My husband and I, visited numerous dealerships while looking at different makes and models. My husband has been very loyal to Mazda. I'm not picky. I just want what what is best for our financial goals. Also, when comparing warranties, Kia is a top contender. Nick Barker was our salesperson. After all the salespersons we encountered, Nick, by far was the top salesperson we dealt with. We never felt pressured by Nick. He conversed with us in a way to find out what our needs were, not just to sell us a car that the dealership wanted off the lot that day. We visited the dealership more than once before our purchase and Nick remembered not only our names but also the important details of why we were considering a new car purchase. Thank you Nick! You were great to work with. We purchased the Optima and are very pleased. Kia, in shopping through car classes, really gives you a lot of 'bang for your buck'. We are already considering our next purchase with Kia of Fishers.

Great Service.

by from Pendleton Indiana |

The service was great, no problems and they worked hard for me. Thank you so much, love my Sportage.

Great service department

by from Noblesville, IN |

I bought my first Kia in 2011. I liked the service department so much that I purchased a second Kia in 2014. I even take my Dodge Ram truck to them for service. Really, the first dealership where you do not have to worry about being treated fairly.

Great Service & staff

by from Fishers, In |

Great service, very professional & personable staff. They were finished much sooner then anticipated.

Great Experience

by from Fishers, IN |

Mr. Tony Case helped me look for a car that I could afford and that appealed to me. Financing went through faster than I thought it would take. He was straightforward, no pushing into something that wasn't what I wanted or in my best interest. Life happened, I didn't finance the car after all, and Mr. Tony Case still treated me with the utmost respect. Thanks for everything!

friendly staff

by from noblesville indiana |

I recently purchased a used car from Lester Hughes. He was nice, friendly and patient while I decided which car I wanted to purchase. He spent several hours with me test driving cars and was great at explaining the differences between different cars. He never pressured me and also understood that I need to stay with in a budget. I went to several other lots and found salesmen were pushy, and negative. You wont find that at Butler Kia of Fishers, they have super friendly staff. I would definitely recommend Lester to anyone looking to but a car.

Bad Business

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Went in there to look at a car with plans of trading in my current car and financing a portion of the newer car. Had to walk inside the building and look for a good 10 minutes before I could find someone to help me. Then once they got me an offer for my trade in, it was thousands BELOW the blue book and NADA trade in value for my car. I explained to one of the men working in finance that I could take my car anywhere else and get a much better offer for it, and he had no response and started insulting me and my car. He continued to tell me I would never get what I wanted for my car even after he said "I just work in finance, I don't know anything about the value of cars." I then continued to explain how I didn't want to take out the loan he tried to give me with 15% interest and told him I would go to my bank and get a better rate, and he told me that my bank would never approve me a lower interest loan, and at that point I just walked out, and I will never go back to ANY Butler dealership, and I always tell people to never do business with them.

My Bad Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful...when you are in the process of buying a car. Once you drive off the lot, the sales consultants literally do not care about you any longer. My sales consultant took a very long time processing my paperwork because he kept "losing" copies of my documentation. Whenever I would call him with questions he would always say he would call me right back. I would wait a few hours before calling him to ask again (not to mention it seemed like he never remembered who I was). Finally I had to direct my inquiries to management who assured me that the paperwork normally takes this much time to process, even though I made it clear that my sales consultant kept losing my information which was the main holdup. I love my car and I got a pretty good deal on it, but that does not excuse the fact that I received terrible customer service.

Imediate and friendly responce on line !

by from Steger IL. |

This dealer privided me with a friendly responce with nice photos of the vehice I was interested in. Thank You

Worst experience ever!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have never have never been lied to more in my life than at this dealership! I was there with my wife to look at a 2008 Kia Sportage. The car was good but I found it odd that the car had four different manufactures tires on it, was also told the car was well cared for and was turned in by an older couple. When asked why the car fax report showed it was a rental there was no good answer. While discussing prices we were informed that because they over paid for it on trade and put a thousand dollars into it in repairs (which tells my the car was never taken care of) the price was firm. The thing that caused me to walk out was the offer to by my wife's car more more than a thousand under NADA trade in value. At that point I was done, why do they expect other people to pay for their mistakes, like there are no other places in town to buy cars? Just so it helps every one I normally only buy used cars as I have no problem repairing them myself, and I don't have to deal with the car losing value as quickly. So why this dealer thinks their used cars are made of gold is beyond me. However, if they had another car I liked I would probably return, I just would know not to believe anything they told me.

Terrible Customer Service and lack of professional

by from Indianapolis |

Do not go to this dealership. Kia's are good cars, but these people are not honest with their customers and once you drive off the lot, they treat you with NO respect. When there is an issue, they are defensive and accusatory back toward the customer. They lack complete professional demeanor and project away any responsibility on their part. Their only response is "you can not bring the car back." What happened to employees working on the trust of their customers? This place could care less. Now I am stuck with a KIA and need to find a legitimate place I can trust for service. This experience was not worth the trouble. Kia should be wary of having this dealer represent their name.