Butler Kia of Fishers

New 877-849-8165
Used 888-860-9907
Service 888-857-9446

With Integrity Since 1966

Imediate and friendly responce on line !

by from Steger IL. |

This dealer privided me with a friendly responce with nice photos of the vehice I was interested in. Thank You

Bad Business

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Went in there to look at a car with plans of trading in my current car and financing a portion of the newer car. Had to walk inside the building and look for a good 10 minutes before I could find someone to help me. Then once they got me an offer for my trade in, it was thousands BELOW the blue book and NADA trade in value for my car. I explained to one of the men working in finance that I could take my car anywhere else and get a much better offer for it, and he had no response and started insulting me and my car. He continued to tell me I would never get what I wanted for my car even after he said "I just work in finance, I don't know anything about the value of cars." I then continued to explain how I didn't want to take out the loan he tried to give me with 15% interest and told him I would go to my bank and get a better rate, and he told me that my bank would never approve me a lower interest loan, and at that point I just walked out, and I will never go back to ANY Butler dealership, and I always tell people to never do business with them.

My Bad Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful...when you are in the process of buying a car. Once you drive off the lot, the sales consultants literally do not care about you any longer. My sales consultant took a very long time processing my paperwork because he kept "losing" copies of my documentation. Whenever I would call him with questions he would always say he would call me right back. I would wait a few hours before calling him to ask again (not to mention it seemed like he never remembered who I was). Finally I had to direct my inquiries to management who assured me that the paperwork normally takes this much time to process, even though I made it clear that my sales consultant kept losing my information which was the main holdup. I love my car and I got a pretty good deal on it, but that does not excuse the fact that I received terrible customer service.

Worst experience ever!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have never have never been lied to more in my life than at this dealership! I was there with my wife to look at a 2008 Kia Sportage. The car was good but I found it odd that the car had four different manufactures tires on it, was also told the car was well cared for and was turned in by an older couple. When asked why the car fax report showed it was a rental there was no good answer. While discussing prices we were informed that because they over paid for it on trade and put a thousand dollars into it in repairs (which tells my the car was never taken care of) the price was firm. The thing that caused me to walk out was the offer to by my wife's car more more than a thousand under NADA trade in value. At that point I was done, why do they expect other people to pay for their mistakes, like there are no other places in town to buy cars? Just so it helps every one I normally only buy used cars as I have no problem repairing them myself, and I don't have to deal with the car losing value as quickly. So why this dealer thinks their used cars are made of gold is beyond me. However, if they had another car I liked I would probably return, I just would know not to believe anything they told me.

Terrible Customer Service and lack of professional

by from Indianapolis |

Do not go to this dealership. Kia's are good cars, but these people are not honest with their customers and once you drive off the lot, they treat you with NO respect. When there is an issue, they are defensive and accusatory back toward the customer. They lack complete professional demeanor and project away any responsibility on their part. Their only response is "you can not bring the car back." What happened to employees working on the trust of their customers? This place could care less. Now I am stuck with a KIA and need to find a legitimate place I can trust for service. This experience was not worth the trouble. Kia should be wary of having this dealer represent their name.

Butler Kia

by from Galveston, IN |

I would definitely recommend this dealership. Great customer service and knowledgeable staff. Tony Case was very professional and I appreciate the time he spent with me and my father.

Sportage

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great car, warranty, and service. I would recommend Butler Kia to my family.

New Car Purchase

by from Remington, IN |

My boyfriend and I had been looking for a new 2012 KIA Sportage...white. Butler Auto was the only dealer that had one on their lot so we drove an hour and a half to look at this car. Loved it.....test drove it....loved it more. Ashley had given us a quote before hand so we knew pretty much the price before arriving their. Mark Lawson was our salesperson....very courteous, not pushy in any way. Butler was short of workers that day and Mark apologized for having to run back and forth between us and another customer. We appreciated this courtesy. It took several trips back and forth with the negotiations but we finally made the deal and we drove away in our new car....a very satisfied customer. I would go back there in a minute and would recommend friends and family to deal with them also.

Awesome Place

by from Indianapolis IN |

I loved my experience there and I got a new car for little money down! Totally worth my time. I had a great experience with Ashley Williams and Joe Andert. They were friendly and courteous the entire experience and I would recommend my friends and family to Butler!

Terrible Place to buy!!!!!

by from Noblesville, In |

I recently went in this dealership to purchase a vehicle. I had to go into the dealership to find someone to help me. I was greeted by a woman named Pat. She was very abrasive and unfriendly. I inquired about a 2007 Trailblazer. The sales woman ran back and forth to the sales manager and treated me like trash. Your company lost a cash sale that day. I left your dealership and went to Kahlo and bought the same vehicle with CASH.I will make sure all my friends and family never go to Butler.