Savage Kia

New 866-547-1854
Used 877-468-6890
Service 888-574-4251

Get a Great Deal at Savage Kia

Great dealership time and time again!

by from Wyomissing, PA |

I have nothing but good things to say about Savage Kia. I have gotten my last 3 cars from them and will continue to do so. My salesperson, Mike Kunder, was knowledgeable, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure I was not only happy with the car but the financing as well. I have recommended Savage Kia to several friends and they have had the same experiences I have. Top notch dealership and staff.

Savage Kia responded to this review

January 22, 2014

How very kind of you! So glad to hear you enjoy your time spent at Savage Kia with sales specialist Mike. Knowing we have such a loyal customer that appreciates our effort as well, goes a long way. Keep sending those referrals in and I will let Mike the recognition in his job well done. Thank you, Stephanie Stofka Internet Sales Consultant

Savage Kia Awsome as usual

by from Reading, Pa |

Steve always takes good care of our family and friends when buying a car. the team at Savage Kia is friendly, professional and works to make your car buying and maintenance a breeze

great service

by from Reading, PA |

Everything! From the moment i stepped on your lot. He and his staff did an awesome job Working with me to get the car i wanted. I would definitely refer others to your business.

Great service

by from Reading, PA |

I liked how the employees are very attentive to their customers and do anything they can to make the customer happy.

great service, i liked it

by from reading, p.a. |

The attention and all the help that i got from the lady that somd me the kia soul. She was great she explained every detail.

awesome experience

by from reading, pa |

I liked everything but the thing that stood out the most was that the staff remembered my husband and I from our first visit two years ago. They remembered the basics of what we traded in and what we bought.

SERVICE

by from READING PA |

THE STAFF AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLANT, WAIT TIME IS PLEASANT OFFERING LITE REFRESHMENTS AND A TV EWITH A REMOTE IN A QUIET ATMOSPHERE

Pleasant Experience

by from Reading, PA |

Quick and fair negotiation on the purchase of my new Sorento. Sales manager also threw in a couple extras! Great product for the price.

Our experience with Savage Kia

by from Reading PA |

I was searching online for a vehicle and I had inquired about a Kia vehicle. Shortly after I recieved an email from Stephanie at Savage Kia who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. After answering any questions I had Stephanie introduced my fiancee and I to Mr Freeman who was very professional and knowledgeable as well. Mr Freeman found exactly the vehicle we were looking for and we made our purchase. We would also like to add that our experience with the finance manager Mark was just as professional and helpful. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Savage Kia and the staff you have there. Just an outstanding place of business with excellent customer service from the internet associate to the sales associate and the manager. I have purchased new vehicles in the past and this was by far the best experience I've had doing so. Thank you for the experience we look forward to doing more business with you.

Great personnel, service and facility

by from Reading, PA |

My sales rep, Marguerite, was very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. I felt comfortable, relaxed and never felt pressured. She followed up after I purchased my car to see how I was enjoying my new car and if I had any questions. She also gave me her cell number so that I can contact her at anytime should I have any further questions. Thank you Marguerite.

great service

by from Reading, PA |

Always courteous service from employees, convenient weekend hours, decent waiting room with comfortable chairs, snacks, and tv, plus convenient, online appointment scheduling.