Metro KIA

1890 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

New 855-705-9483
Used 855-683-6563
Service 855-696-5485

We'll Save You Thousands...We Guarantee It!

Great Experience! Love my new Kia!

by from Pawtucket RI |

Just bought a new Kia Sportage from Metro and I love it. Such a great SUV, so much better on gas than my old Envoy. Sean Sullivan over at Metro helped me decide which package was best for me(ended up with the front wheel drive lx with a conv package). Metro gave me the best price, much lower than courtsey or bald hill in warwick. Sean was very friendly and knew his stuff. I highly recommend this dealer!

Horrible business

by from Worcester MA |

I found this car online and made an appointment to come see it the next day. They called me in the morning to CONFIRM my appointment in a few hours. I drove an hour to get there and they tell me someone put a deposit on the car last night so it was no longer available!!!! Are you serious? I got a phone call from the dealership this morning!!!!! If it was sold last night why wouldn't they tell me that when they called.

Do not buy from Metro

by from Warwick rhode island |

This has to be the worst car buying experience I ever encounter. I had an appointment with the manager to purchase a vehicle and when I showed I was informed that he was out for the week. Then the vehicle I wanted to purchase at their asking price after agreed over the phone that I was going to pay cash they informed me that I had to go through their finance. Then the asst mgr raised the price of the vehicle. The advertisement for this vehicle stated that it had already been through the 150 point check which turned out false cause I was informed that it had a power steering problem. They then took the vehicle to be inspected by the mechanic and I was then informed that the vehicle had some major work needed to be done. Please pass this along and stay away from the Metro establishments

Very Disappointed

by from rhode island |

Very disappointed in the buying process. Deal increased from one day to the next. Too much pressure to finance through them.

Still not registered....

by from Plainfield, CT |

Purchased a used Kia Sportage on 6/30. The sales process took much longer than expected. We were there from around 1:30 in the afternoon until after 6 pm, all with my 2 month old son in tow. We finally drove off with the car. I had to return the next day to sign the paperwork. I live in CT and they insisted I need a temporary RI plate because you can't "transfer plates in CT until the registration has been transferred." Lived in CT for years, never heard this before. I had to return again the next day to drop off my registration for my traded in vehicle. They were supposed to transfer my registration for me. A week and a half later I receive a phone call stating I need to have an emissions test done on the vehicle or they can't register it. I tell them this is incorrect, emissions testing is only done on vehicles more than 4 years old. They insist so I go to the nearest service station and ask for the emissions test. The system would not allow the tech run an emissions test because the vehicle is not old enough. So he offers me a VIN check which I did and mailed the paperwork to Kia that same day. The next day I receive a letter from Metro stating I need to have the VIN check done and I need to mail them that paperwork and my original registration. Um, what? I dropped off my original registration the week prior. I call and leave vm. No return call. That was a Friday. I wait until the following Wednesday and call again asking when my registration will be done. I was told it would be done the next day and mailed to me. Okay great. I wait another week. Still no registration. I called again, no return phone call. The next day the salesman who sold me the car leaves me a vm saying he wanted to "confirm I received my registration" I return his call the next day and tell him no. He asks if I sent the VIN check paperwork and my original reg. I tell him I sent the vin check paperwork but they HAVE my original reg. He says he's going to follow up with the person who handles the registrations and call me Monday morning. no phone call on Monday. My husband stops in that Monday. They FINALLY admit that they lost my original registration and that is why they haven't sent me anything yet. They stated they would have to do a new registration on the vehicle and get me new plates and I would have to return my old ones. It is now July 30th and I am still without a valid registration for my vehicle. I'd call this a comedy of errors, but it's not even funny. This is blatant lying and laziness on the part of this dealership.

2008 saturn sky runaround

by from oxford ma |

recently bought a used car from these guys what a runaround wanted to pay cash .salesman says we dont want cash you need to finance it .back and forth we go finally a cash deal was done they took my money and then they go on to tell me the title was locked up in the office and i could not get it that day but they promise me they will expess mail it to me the next day . about 25 phone calls over the next 5 days and still no title i had to go back to the dealership to get it myself sad this is the way they treat a cash paying customer cant say i will ever recommed these guys to anyone

Great service at Metro Motor Group!

by from Chaplin, CT |

I bought a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 with navi used from this dealer. They were very respectful and not pushy at all. They have a good selection and the buying process was very smooth and easy. I would send a friend here to get a car!

A+ Sales Department

by from Smithfield, RI |

This is our second Optima and not only do we love the cars, but also the experience we had at the dealership.Friendly, knowledgeable service is what we've become accustomed to andSean didn't disappoint.

My new Soul

by from Providence RI |

Great customer service and overall it was a good experience to buy my new car there.

More Than Satisfied

by from Johnston, RI |

My wife and I were considering buying new and drove onto the lot to check out the Sportage and Optima. We decided that we would test drive the Sportage. Sean Sullivan spent the next few hours working together to come to an agreement on a deal. It was more of a conversation than the clichéd "let me check with my manager" runaround. Buying a car is negotiating a deal. We told Sean what we could do; he told us what Metro could do. We were able to find common ground. We never felt intimidated or disrespected. We were able to get a fair deal. We really like the Sportage-even though I was never an SUV/Crossover fan. Based on this experience, I would definitely return to Metro Kia for a future purchase. I have had my own issues with the Service department with at Metro Honda in the past, so I will be cautious when bringing the Sportage for Service at Metro Kia. But our sales experience with Sean has made us willing to give Metro service a fair shot when that time comes.

very great service

by from providence, ri |

Everything was great! Went above and beyond to find the vehicle I wanted.