Metro KIA

1890 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919

New 855-705-9483
Used 855-683-6563
Service 855-696-5485

We'll Save You Thousands...We Guarantee It!

Great Experience! Love my new Kia!

by from Pawtucket RI |

Just bought a new Kia Sportage from Metro and I love it. Such a great SUV, so much better on gas than my old Envoy. Sean Sullivan over at Metro helped me decide which package was best for me(ended up with the front wheel drive lx with a conv package). Metro gave me the best price, much lower than courtsey or bald hill in warwick. Sean was very friendly and knew his stuff. I highly recommend this dealer!

Great service at Metro Motor Group!

by from Chaplin, CT |

I bought a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 with navi used from this dealer. They were very respectful and not pushy at all. They have a good selection and the buying process was very smooth and easy. I would send a friend here to get a car!

A+ Sales Department

by from Smithfield, RI |

This is our second Optima and not only do we love the cars, but also the experience we had at the dealership.Friendly, knowledgeable service is what we've become accustomed to andSean didn't disappoint.

My new Soul

by from Providence RI |

Great customer service and overall it was a good experience to buy my new car there.

More Than Satisfied

by from Johnston, RI |

My wife and I were considering buying new and drove onto the lot to check out the Sportage and Optima. We decided that we would test drive the Sportage. Sean Sullivan spent the next few hours working together to come to an agreement on a deal. It was more of a conversation than the clichéd "let me check with my manager" runaround. Buying a car is negotiating a deal. We told Sean what we could do; he told us what Metro could do. We were able to find common ground. We never felt intimidated or disrespected. We were able to get a fair deal. We really like the Sportage-even though I was never an SUV/Crossover fan. Based on this experience, I would definitely return to Metro Kia for a future purchase. I have had my own issues with the Service department with at Metro Honda in the past, so I will be cautious when bringing the Sportage for Service at Metro Kia. But our sales experience with Sean has made us willing to give Metro service a fair shot when that time comes.

very great service

by from providence, ri |

Everything was great! Went above and beyond to find the vehicle I wanted.

Caused Damage to my Stereo and Refused to Fix it

by from Johnston, Ri |

The worst service department I have ever dealt with (if you don?t believe they have an F rating with the better business bureau, 44 complaints have been filed). First off I was new to the area so I was looking for a place to go that was close to where I live and work (they were the closest). I gave them a call and scheduled an appointment. Unfortunately, I waited until the day of my appointment to read reviews on the company (my first mistake). The day of I am reading reviews online about some horror stories that people have had with them. I decide to call to cancel my appointment and reschedule with a different service center. During the call I tell the woman that I wanted to cancel my appointment and this immediately gets her to ask why? I say that I read some bad reviews online and I decided I want to take my car elsewhere. This causes her to laugh and she says ?what are you talking about??. I repeat that I read bad reviews and that I want to cancel my appointment. She says ?can I have my manager call you back in a few minutes??; I tell her yes. A couple minutes later I receive a call from her manager, Fred, who was told why I wanted to cancel my appointment. He acknowledges that there are bad reviews online, and this was due to some previous workers at the company. He tells me they have hired all new workers, and they would treat me right and to just give them a chance. I decided to give them a chance which was my second mistake. I take my car in, have the work done and everything goes fine. The problem was fixed and they treated me with respect, so maybe they have turned it around. After the service is complete, they asked me several times to write a review and I do not because I cannot judge their company based on one visit. I get home and take a closer look at my receipt and see they typed in ?treat like a VIP? into one of the comments. They obviously typed this in after the call so they would treat me well so I would come back. So a couple weeks later, another problem pops up, I bring it back to them and they fix it and all goes well. About a month after that I bring it in again to have a light replaced a very simple task one would think. After the work was done, I pay and walk out to the car and start it and my stereo requires a password. I ask Carl why my stereo needs a password now; He tells me that they disconnected the battery. I look up the password online, plug it in and it was working again. About a week after that my stereo will not turn on (I have had this stereo for 5 and a half years and 55 thousand miles and never had a problem). I drive a couple more times and sometimes the stereo comes on and other times it will not. I set up another appointment. I come in to have it looked at and explain what has been happening and Carl tells me they will take a look at it. That day the stereo was working; as I mentioned previously, it worked some days and others it would not. Carl tells me that there is nothing they can do if it?s working. I ask if I bring it in when it is not working, will you take a look at it? He says he can ask his manager, but this is not their problem, rather it is the company who installed the stereo. The best part is he makes this statement without even taking a look at it because the stereo was working. A stereo does not go from working fine for 5 and a half years to all of a sudden acting up. When they disconnected the battery, it obviously did something to my stereo and they claimed it was not their fault, and would not fix it. I am writing this review so you do not go through the same bad experience that I went through. I have been there a total of five times in four months?I rarely ever have to have work done on my car other than the scheduled maintenance. Each time that I have gone there they have asked several times that I write a review; they even created a card so people would write positive reviews about them online. I get that they want to have their

So happy to have found Metro!

by from South Grafton, MA |

Came to Metro because they had the Saturn Vue I was looking for, at a wonderful price. We have had two Saturns for more than 10 years and were disappointed when they were no longer made. When my 2000 Saturn gave out at 190,000 miles, I knew I wanted another Saturn but knew it would not be easy to find one. After hours and hours of searching, I kept coming back to a 2008 Saturn Vue with very low mileage at Metro Kia. Working with Doug White and Erica Toohey was like working with family. They bent over backward to make our purchase a reality. And once I figure out all the bells and whistles, I will be a happy camper!! Thanks, Metro!

service appt

by from N PROV,RI |

I'll have to say my serv appt went great. Easy to set up appt with Carissa. Carl took care of me in serv from beginning to end with no hiccups.A1 in my book !!!!

Service Department excellent

by from Providence, RI |

I brought my 2014 Sorento in for the 5000 mile service last week. Carl & the Service Department could not have provided me with better service. The service was completed in a timely manner, I was called as soon as it was completed and Carl reviewed what had been performed and when I should bring it back for the next due service. The facilities at the dealership are spotless and the customer waiting area is comfortable.

Excellent experience!

by from Providence, RI |

One of my most pleasurable experiences when purchasing a vehicle! While I had a good idea what I was looking for, Dave Stravato helped make my decision hassle free! I walked in the door at 3:15 and was on my way by 5:00 with the paperwork signed! I would not hesitate to recommend Metro Kia, Dave and, of course General Manager Mike Doyle to my friends!