Johnson Honda of Stuart

4200 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-804-0148
Used 888-451-8087
Service 877-768-5648

Great Deals. Great Service. No Pressure.

2009 Honda CR-V

by from STUART Fl |

Thanks for the professionalism and courtesy shown throughout the buying process on my 2009 Honda CR-V. It was refreshing to have car dealer staff be truly no pressure and competent. I began my search in the tri county area researching vehicles on the internet, pics, availability etc. The car was exactly as described in advertised condition with a car fax report offered without asking. Thank you" Marla" for your internet correspondence and arranging Nick G to work with me upon arrival at the dealer. Thanks to all . Excellent experience from all. Mitchell B

August 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our team makes every effort to make the car buying experience here at Johnson Honda Of Stuart nothing short of "Red Carpet" and are thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations. More importantly, Thank you for choosing the Johnson Honda Of Stuart Family for your car needs!

Wish we hadn't bought from this dealer

by from Jupiter, FL |

They were extremely nice and wonderful.... until there was a problem with the car immediately after purchase. We had to take it it to another Honda dealer to fix. I also noticed that the fine print on the contract was not what we had agreed to. When I asked about it, the salesman said it was too late since the contract was signed. Then they disappeared off the planet, would not discuss it. No follow up. Nothing. We were never rude. I guess they just don't like to handle problems of any kind once they have your money. Then, you're on your own.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I contacted Johnson Honda by the Internet for quotes on the 2014 Accord LX & EX. I promptly received 2 quotes by email from the Internet Sales Manager, John Tuck. This was later followed by a phone call and invitation to come in to test drive the Accord. From the moment my wife and I arrived, we were treated in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. I enjoyed every facet of this car buying experience and the beautiful facilities of Johnson Honda. I also appreciated the honesty and integrity of the finance manager, Roy Moore. John did all he could to get me an outstanding deal on an Accord EX, which I believe was the best price possible. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealership!

Awesome Dealership experience

by from Port St Lucie Fl |

A BIG Thanks to RICK FUSS and the Johnson Stuart Honda team for the professionalism and courtesy shown throughout my shopping, test driving, and purchasing process on my 2014 Honda Accord . It was pleasing to have a staff that worked together to achieve the goals of the customer. We shopped around town, and looked at cars both online and at other dealerships. This is the second car we've bought from Johnson Honda and its easy for us to see why. Best Price! Best Selection! Great Facility! Great customer service. They really go above and beyond to meet your needs. No Pressure, no worries. The General Mgr came out and spoke with us to make sure we were well taken care of, and satisfied with our experience before we had even decided what car to buy or lease. Once we settled on the car of choice, The Finance group gladly took the time to answer all of our questions and explain concerns we had during the closing process. Rick Fuss was great! Truly patient,honest, and literally "NO FUSS" Thanks again

Came in to test drive, ended up buying

by from Wellington, Fl |

We went to Johnson Honda to test drive a Honda Pilot and trade in my wife's CRV. We were treated so well, recieved a great trade in value for the CRV, and great value on the Pilot we ended up buying the Pilot. Other Honda dealerships were disinterested in our business, Johnson was interested and received it. They are worth the drive, even from Palm Beach County.

Second Great Buying Experience at Johnson Honda

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

We just leased at 2014 CR-V with Johnson Honda and, as was the case two years ago when we bought a 2012 Honda Civic, the experience was awesome. No hassles or endless haggling. They gave offered me a fair price for a great vehicle and also gave me above market value for my trade. Rick Fuss, our salesman, is a consummate pro and great person to deal with. He's been our salesperson twice now, because he's always there after the sale to answer questions and offer assistance.

June 28, 2014

Thank you for letting us know your experience was a great one again. Rick Fuss is a top notch professional and we are glad he was here to assist you! We appreciate your repeat business and are thrilled you have chosen to stay in the Johnson Honda Family.

Great cars, no-nonsense

by from Palm City, FL |

I have always been a Honda driver and recently traded my Crosstour in for a 2014 Honda Pilot. Jay "Mac" McConnell of Johnson Honda was recommended by a friend who also recently bought a Honda. He is honest, no-nonsense and was truly a pleasure to deal with throughout the trade-in process. I highly recommend Johnson Honda of Stuart for both purchase and service.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for letting us know Jay "Mac" was so helpful. We know he is a great professional and it is always nice to hear our guests agree! We appreciate that you chose Johnson Honda of Stuart for your car needs.

Wonderful Dealership!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I just purchased my second Honda Civic from Rick Fuss and again had outstanding service. Rick is kind, courteous and very professional. He truly cares about his clients and is very knowledgeable. Johnson Honda is very lucky to have him. I would also like to thank Roy in the finance department, he was very nice and not pushy.

I will always buy at Johnson Honda!

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

My husband and I went to Johnson Honda because my brother and my mother have Hondas from there. Nick helped us pick our dream car, the Honda Crosstour. When we went in to purchase the car we found out that Nick had been in a car accident so Rick helped us along with Rob and Roy. We wanted the car with leather seats but found out that it was no longer available. That's when Rob and Rick started calling to different dealerships trying to find us one. When they couldn't find one, Rob said he would put leather seats in the car. Steve from the service department took it from there, he put us in an awesome rental and two days later we had the car we have been working so very hard for. I cannot even begin to thank everyone at Johnson Honda! I don't know who reads these reviews but when you do please give Nick Gagilardo, Rick Fuss, Rob Perona, Roy and Steve raises because they all are very knowledgeable and give great customer service! I already have a referral check coming to me, I bragged so much about these boys, my friend has already gone and bought a new Honda! Thanks again! Johnson Honda Customers for life! Billy and DeAnn Stanley

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time and are thrilled we were able to assist you in getting exactly what you wanted. That is the Johnson Honda Way !

Great dealership !

by from Jupiter, Florida |

This is the best dealership we've been too. The salespeople are great to deal with, always willing to work with you to ensure you are happy. This place is immaculate. It is not a hassle to buy a car here.

New Car First Timer

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

My first time ever to buy a NEW car...my family suggested shopping online to get started. Selected a Honda Civic and got responses from a fe dealers. Jay McConnell from Johnson Honda of Stuart contacted me by email in New Year's Day, the very next day after I searched. I returned his email and he very kindly contacted me by phone the next day. We made an appointment, I went in, told him exactly what I was looking for, he could tick off each of my requirements. He showed me a Civic, we test drove that baby and that was it. There was no pressure, everything was as advertised, he and his colleague both assisted me so I was not left waiting. My family could not believe I did this without one of the experienced members along. I was very comfortable in this situation because Jay and his colleagues treated me with respect, no pressure, no gimmicks, no trying to upsell me. Merely respect for my wishes. I am a delighted Honda Civic driver and a delighted Johnson Honda of Stuart customer. Highest recommendations! A real plus - a year's worth of car washes and mini detailing. And my Civic has back up camera and Bluetooth! Wow! Totally unexpected.

June 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of Johnson Honda and Jay McConnell. We treat all our customers with respect and understand the whole car buying experience, especially for the first time, can be a little unnerving. That is why we make it easy with no hassles.