Johnson Honda of Stuart

4200 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-804-0148
Used 888-451-8087
Service 877-768-5648

Great Deals. Great Service. No Pressure.

2009 Honda CR-V

by from STUART Fl |

Thanks for the professionalism and courtesy shown throughout the buying process on my 2009 Honda CR-V. It was refreshing to have car dealer staff be truly no pressure and competent. I began my search in the tri county area researching vehicles on the internet, pics, availability etc. The car was exactly as described in advertised condition with a car fax report offered without asking. Thank you" Marla" for your internet correspondence and arranging Nick G to work with me upon arrival at the dealer. Thanks to all . Excellent experience from all. Mitchell B

Johnson Honda of Stuart responded to this review

August 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our team makes every effort to make the car buying experience here at Johnson Honda Of Stuart nothing short of "Red Carpet" and are thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations. More importantly, Thank you for choosing the Johnson Honda Of Stuart Family for your car needs!

new car purchase

by from port saint lucie, fl |

great new car purchase, salesman was very knowledgeable, little problem understanding dealer markup vs dealer installed options as both the same cost, sales manager resolved issue, very happy overall

Most Impressive Dealership

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

From the moment we entered the dealership until we left, our experience with Johnson Honda exceeded our expectations. Our Sales Consultant, Rick Fuss was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. We traded in a car and bought a new car. The transactions went quickly and smoothly. We were extremely pleased with Rick's handling our concerns and questions. Our Financial Services Manager, Jay McConnell explained our options in a concise manner without any confusion. He did a great job. After 30 years of buying various Hondas from 3 dealerships, this was our first time at Johnson Honda. The overall experience was excellent and we highly recommend this dealership.

GREAT DEALERSHIP FROM SERVICE TO SALES AND BACK!!!

by from JUPITER, FL |

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS "TRUST." I TRUST BRIAN MAYS, IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, WITH INSURING MY VEHICLE IS PUT IN TOP WORKING CONDITION. AND IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, I TRUST BRIAN TO GET IT FIXED. I PUT MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS AND THE MECHANICS WHO DO THE WORK.. I JUST PURCHASED A 2014 CVR EXL AND I TRUST JEFF EUBANK, IN SALES, TO NEGOTIATE IN A FAIR AND HONEST WAY SO THAT WE ARE ALL SATISFIED. I TRUST THAT HE IS NOT OVER PRICING MY PURCHASE FOR THE SAKE OF EXCESSIVE PROFIT. BUCKY BUCHWALD

Fantastic buying experience.

by from Stuart, FL |

Hugh Jackman was knowledgeable regarding the product line and understood the upgrades we were looking for. Before we knew which trim of Pilot was right for us, he had us test driving the very vehicle we ended up buying. He listened to our needs and put my wife in a great 2015 Pilot. She got everything she wanted and more. Negotiation was nearly hassle free and their opening offer via internet was very fair. Even though we ended up upgrading two full trims, Hugh was understanding of the difference in price and offered an even greater percentage discount than on the original base trim. I have now bought 10 cars from 6 different dealers and this negotiation was literally stress free. I know we could have bargained the price even lower but saw no need to go back beyond the second round as their price was extremely fair. Johnson Honda of Stuart will earn your business and appears to be going above and beyond what surrounding Honda dealers are willing to offer. Customer service was excellent from start to finish and Hugh is a tremendous asset to the Honda team. Thanks again for making our buying experience informative and enjoyable. We love our 2015 EX-L Pilot.

John Tuck from Johnson Honda of Stuart is the best

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

My wife and I went to Johnson Honda of Stuart because we were considering buying a new crossover SUV. We were looking for something reliable, durable, and a place with great service. Our choices came down to either a 2014 Honda CR-V or a 2014 Toyota RAV4. We are so happy that we went with the Honda CR-V. From the moment we stepped into the dealership, we were treated so well. The customer service was beyond compare. From the friendly and attentive John Tuck, to the comfortable waiting area with snacks and coffee, and to the immaculately clean and organized service center, the choice was clear that buying a Honda from them would be a great decision. I highly recommend you go to Johnson Honda of Stuart and ask for John Tuck. He will take great care of you. A+++

Solidly Professional and Enjoyable Experience!

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

Having considerable experience in the automotive industry, I was aware of the pitfalls when negotiating with a dealer and trying to keep the playing field level. My wife, Alyce and I were in last Thursday to trade in her '08 CRV on a 2014 model. I had spoken on another occasion with Mario Castillo, the GM, and found him to be open, friendly and genuine. A welcome combination in a business where GM's are usually off golfing or hiding in the corner office. He was professional and on his game. Ditto his GSM, Rob Perona, who was born into this business and actually took the time to learn the importance of customer relations from a "neighborly" point of view. Roy Moore in Finance took some appreciated diligence in shopping the best loan rates and warranty plan for our new purchase; and Rick Fuss, Internet Sales quickly became our new best friend, going above and beyond to make sure our buying experience was the best we could hope for. He took the time, before the test drive, to impress us with his product knowledge of our vehicle and even invited us back for a crash course in operating some of the electronic gadgetry. A real regular guy that wasn't simply trying to "move some iron" or meet a quota. Think we'll invite him and his wife to dinner some evening! Lastly in Service, Patrick Liddy has always taken very good care of my wife's car and made sure she was aware of any potential problems, while providing recommendations that would apply only if necessary. We really appreciate honesty and follow through from a dealership and we get that and more from Johnson Honda. Always worth the trip!

Wish we hadn't bought from this dealer

by from Jupiter, FL |

They were extremely nice and wonderful.... until there was a problem with the car immediately after purchase. We had to take it it to another Honda dealer to fix. I also noticed that the fine print on the contract was not what we had agreed to. When I asked about it, the salesman said it was too late since the contract was signed. Then they disappeared off the planet, would not discuss it. No follow up. Nothing. We were never rude. I guess they just don't like to handle problems of any kind once they have your money. Then, you're on your own.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I contacted Johnson Honda by the Internet for quotes on the 2014 Accord LX & EX. I promptly received 2 quotes by email from the Internet Sales Manager, John Tuck. This was later followed by a phone call and invitation to come in to test drive the Accord. From the moment my wife and I arrived, we were treated in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. I enjoyed every facet of this car buying experience and the beautiful facilities of Johnson Honda. I also appreciated the honesty and integrity of the finance manager, Roy Moore. John did all he could to get me an outstanding deal on an Accord EX, which I believe was the best price possible. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealership!

Awesome Dealership experience

by from Port St Lucie Fl |

A BIG Thanks to RICK FUSS and the Johnson Stuart Honda team for the professionalism and courtesy shown throughout my shopping, test driving, and purchasing process on my 2014 Honda Accord . It was pleasing to have a staff that worked together to achieve the goals of the customer. We shopped around town, and looked at cars both online and at other dealerships. This is the second car we've bought from Johnson Honda and its easy for us to see why. Best Price! Best Selection! Great Facility! Great customer service. They really go above and beyond to meet your needs. No Pressure, no worries. The General Mgr came out and spoke with us to make sure we were well taken care of, and satisfied with our experience before we had even decided what car to buy or lease. Once we settled on the car of choice, The Finance group gladly took the time to answer all of our questions and explain concerns we had during the closing process. Rick Fuss was great! Truly patient,honest, and literally "NO FUSS" Thanks again

Came in to test drive, ended up buying

by from Wellington, Fl |

We went to Johnson Honda to test drive a Honda Pilot and trade in my wife's CRV. We were treated so well, recieved a great trade in value for the CRV, and great value on the Pilot we ended up buying the Pilot. Other Honda dealerships were disinterested in our business, Johnson was interested and received it. They are worth the drive, even from Palm Beach County.