Johnson Honda of Stuart

4200 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-804-0148
Used 888-451-8087
Service 877-768-5648

Great Deals. Great Service. No Pressure.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I contacted Johnson Honda by the Internet for quotes on the 2014 Accord LX & EX. I promptly received 2 quotes by email from the Internet Sales Manager, John Tuck. This was later followed by a phone call and invitation to come in to test drive the Accord. From the moment my wife and I arrived, we were treated in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. I enjoyed every facet of this car buying experience and the beautiful facilities of Johnson Honda. I also appreciated the honesty and integrity of the finance manager, Roy Moore. John did all he could to get me an outstanding deal on an Accord EX, which I believe was the best price possible. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealership!

Great Dealer

by from Palm City FL |

Rick Fuss and Marla Allen assisted me in the trade of my existing car and the purchase of a new Honda. I was impressed with both their professionalism and integrity. They made the whole process a fun experience for which I thank them.

Johnson Honda of Stuart responded to this review

July 11, 2013

Thank you for giving Rick Fuss and Marla Allen a rave review! We are thrilled you have joined the Johnson Honda Family and are so glad you found the experience of purchasing your new car from us to be both professional and fun, as it should be!

Great shopping experience

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

I recently leased a CRV, my second since Johnson Honda opened. Everyone who we dealt with was great and explained all our needs regarding the new vehicle. The only service we needed was oil changes & car washes. I applaud the service department for their service. I am a very particular person with my CRV even though I lease & don't buy. It was a pleasure doing business with the dealership and recommend to everyone if they need a vehicle to visit Johnson Honda.

Johnson Honda of Stuart responded to this review

July 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing that your great experience goes beyond the sale! We are very proud of our top rated service team and thrilled to know our customers agree, they are wonderful to work with!