What Makes Us # 1?
- Our commitment to provide our customers the best possible sales and service experiences.
- Vehicles offered at a highly competitive prices.
- Our commitment to provide a superior selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles at highly competitive prices
- Our commitment to constantly achieve the highest level of business ethics within all aspects of the organization.
- Our commitment to our employees and their families.
- Our commitment to support our great community.
In Short... We Treat You Like Family
This dealer has:
15 out of 15 people recommended this dealer.
By writing a dealer review you can provide valuable insights to other customers.
Unfortunately I was in a car accident with my beloved 2003 Subaru Forrester. It was totaled! I really loved that car! A little bruised and banged up but that car took care of me in that accident. It could have been so much worse. My insurance co. gave me way more than I expected for my car? the insurance appraiser even commented on what nice car it was?. I definitely wanted another Forrester. I have had 3 Subarus (2 of them Forresters) over the past 20+ years! Tried another Subaru dealer and did not get a good "vibe" from them so I hiked over to Gainesville Subaru?. They (especially Steven Matthews!) bent over backwards to help me get what I wanted! Could not be happier! And I hear they are going to be renovating the dealership?. it can only get better!