Subaru of Gainsville

4025 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

Phenominal Subaru Dealership!

by from Dothan, Alabama |

Subaru of Gainesville is out standing. I had been without a vehicle for almost a year due to going through settlement issues, so once it was all finished, I was ready to get a vehicle. I had spent a while looking for Subaru's, probably about another month. But of course I didn't want anyone to take advantage of my knowing I was in a rush. I had several bad dealership experiences, most memorable being Proctor Subaru. But I found Gainesville Subaru with a deal I literally had a hard time believing. The whole place was amazing, and I did every bit of dealing over the phone within a day. Then two days later, I took the long worthwhile trip to Gainesville Subaru. The amazing team there couldn't have made it any easier or just fantastic. I left there with stress lifted off my shoulders, knowing I got an out standing Certified Pre-Owned Subaru Forester for a fantastic deal. I think everyone at this dealership would do a great job, but my personal experience with Steven and the supervisor Jimmy was astonishing. It has earned me as a life time customer as long as I live down here. And it really is worth the 8 hour round trip dealing with them. They honestly care and love seeing a happy guest leave in a Subaru.

Great dealership!

by from Gainesville |

Brent Moake was my salesman. Excellent guy. Made the deal so easy and smooth. Helped me with everything, from test driving the car to getting the actual car I need. Thank you subaru of gainesville !

Best car buying experience yet

by from Gainesville, FL |

Brent Moake was very helpful before and after the sale and educated us before our first Subaru purchase. We bought a certified pre-owned 2013 XV Crosstrek and absolutely love it. Thanks again for your help and being easy to work with after the sale.

XV Crosstrek

by from Gainesville, FL |

Love my new XV Crosstrek! Great car! Great dealership. Thank you Chris Lopez for making the sale smooth, easy and efficient!

Awesome experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Easy Peasy! The experience of buying a car from Subaru of Gainesville was Awesome! Chris Lopez was so pleasant and helpful from our first contact through driving the car off the lot to head home. Let me just say that Chris was "Awesome". Buying a car isn't one of my high ranking "fun" things to do, but this experience was so pleasant. I appreciated how he worked with us from letting us come by on a Sunday to look at the car to taking care of all of the paperwork to limit our wait time while we were here so we could get back home. I would recommend Subaru of Gainesville and Chris to anyone!

No tricky tactics--just a fair deal.

by from Gainesville, FL |

I recently leased my second Subaru from Chris Lopez at Gainesville Subaru. After an initial test drive of a Forester, I gave Chris a specific budget for our lease. He worked hard to develop a proposal that would work for us.As in the case of our first lease three years ago, there were no surprises, delays or sales floor "games" that define many car deals. Chris is honest, transparent about his cars and their prices and very customer- friendly. We recommend Gainesville Subaru and Chris Lopez for their integrity and cooperation.

New Forester

by from Gainesville, FL |

Chris Lopez was mysalesman. Overall Great Guy! He treated me with respect and answered all my questions. Yes, I would send my best friend there (Actually, my best friend sent me to Subaru)!

Great experience!

by from Alachua, Florida |

Chris Lopez was our salesman. He and the entire sales team were great. We appreciated the low pressure sale. My wife loves her BRZ. I highly recommend this dealer.

I'm a Subaru Too!

by from Gainesville, FL |

Chris Lopez, our sales person was the man. Subaru really made our decision easy- best price, full warranty, free maintenance plan, and superior customer service. The staff made our first experience buying a new car easy. No sales tricks or finance games. We are very happy with our new Forester!

Great car buying day!!!

by from Archer,Fl |

Excellent buying experience,found us the lowest finance rates,all employees were very helpful