Subaru of Gainsville

(5.0) 7 Reviews

4025 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

Awesome experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Easy Peasy! The experience of buying a car from Subaru of Gainesville was Awesome! Chris Lopez was so pleasant and helpful from our first contact through driving the car off the lot to head home. Let me just say that Chris was "Awesome". Buying a car isn't one of my high ranking "fun" things to do, but this experience was so pleasant. I appreciated how he worked with us from letting us come by on a Sunday to look at the car to taking care of all of the paperwork to limit our wait time while we were here so we could get back home. I would recommend Subaru of Gainesville and Chris to anyone!

No tricky tactics--just a fair deal.

by from Gainesville, FL |

I recently leased my second Subaru from Chris Lopez at Gainesville Subaru. After an initial test drive of a Forester, I gave Chris a specific budget for our lease. He worked hard to develop a proposal that would work for us.As in the case of our first lease three years ago, there were no surprises, delays or sales floor "games" that define many car deals. Chris is honest, transparent about his cars and their prices and very customer- friendly. We recommend Gainesville Subaru and Chris Lopez for their integrity and cooperation.

New Forester

by from Gainesville, FL |

Chris Lopez was mysalesman. Overall Great Guy! He treated me with respect and answered all my questions. Yes, I would send my best friend there (Actually, my best friend sent me to Subaru)!

Great experience!

by from Alachua, Florida |

Chris Lopez was our salesman. He and the entire sales team were great. We appreciated the low pressure sale. My wife loves her BRZ. I highly recommend this dealer.

I'm a Subaru Too!

by from Gainesville, FL |

Chris Lopez, our sales person was the man. Subaru really made our decision easy- best price, full warranty, free maintenance plan, and superior customer service. The staff made our first experience buying a new car easy. No sales tricks or finance games. We are very happy with our new Forester!

Great car buying day!!!

by from Archer,Fl |

Excellent buying experience,found us the lowest finance rates,all employees were very helpful

Like dealing with old friends

by from Fort White , Fl |

Pressure free atmosphere. Relaxed but professional staff. Would recommend to anyone. I'll buy there again .