Faulkner Hyundai

Service 866-678-8069

TO BE SURE

2014 Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Harrisburg, PA |

First of all, I am in love with my new Hyundai! Justin was amazing; I couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He was able to find me the car I wanted, and with the help of the finance department, make it affordable.

Great service, terrific car dealership

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I have had my Elantra (2011) for about 3 years now. And from a great buying experience, to service, I am very happy with Faulkner Hyundai. They have a great staff and do very good work. I have never been disappointed by them. I recommend them highly. Had my car in the other day for a "Fall Special" oil change and a few other things, and they took great care of me.

Great service, Great product

by from Middletown, PA |

Great experience. Price was very good for 4 new quality tires. Vehicle was ready before I thought it would be.

excellent salesperson.

by from Dillsburg, Pa |

The sales team are very professional. They really treat you with respect and are very courteous. I recommend Faulkner Hyundai to everyone.

Recall service for 2008 Hyundai Elantra

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Recall was to correct under body corrosion problems. Service was done in about 30 min. Suggested Recommendation: Dealer provides only coffee in the waiting room. It would have been nice to have to have a selection of sodas and tea.

LEASED CAR SERVICE

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I like my car. I was unhappy with the person that sold it to me as I was given information like for the insurance that I purchased. I was told it covered scratches, dents and glass. I found out that glass was not covered when I needed a windshield repair. As a matter the service person told me it could not be repaired and I would have to replace windshield. Safelite repaired my windshield and I have not had a problem with it. I had god service on 12/3 with inspection except I had to replace all 4 tires with less than 30,000 miles. This is not Faulkners fault but the tires on the cars are horrible, hydroplane and slide and spin even in light rain. I really want a hybrid but not sure if the information given that batteries are guaranteed for the life of the car? The upholstery is hard to keep clean! But I still love the comfort and the car itself. I would love to get a new one but not after having to put new tires on this one. Unless these new tires get switched to new car.

excellent

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Since, i am driving a lot, i always take my car for servicing to the faulkner Hyundai, because they taking good care of my car while servicing and checks everything so my car is always ready for another 5000 miles.

The Best around

by from Mount Wolf PA |

My wife and I have purchased 5 cars from Faulkner and 4 cars from Faulkner Hyundai. We can honestly say without any reservation we are completely satisfied with them. Chad Berger (sales Manager new cars) and Jason in sales as well as their finance lady (cant remember her name) actually delivered our car to us so we could spend family time.. Couldnt ask for a better group of people. PS: they crushed everyone else on trade allowance and the car sales price (2014 elantra GT). Outstanding job!! Robert Squillace/Jessica Sangrey.

ReCall Service

by from Lancaster, PA |

Outstanding job done...Best dealership around...See Holly B...she will take great care of you....Chad Beger will get you the best deal possible....

good vehicle maintenance service nice waiting area

by from harrisburg, pa |

overall for vehicle service - 4 stars accurate and reliable service price estimates

My new 2015 Sonota Limited

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Bought my Sonota on 10/30 and found everyone (especially my salesman Dave) to be very professional.