Faulkner Hyundai

New 888-476-0891 New888-476-0891
Used 888-306-1074 Used888-306-1074
Service 877-467-9458 Service 877-467-9458

TO BE SURE

Great Dealership! No Pressure. Would recommend!

by from Ashland, PA |

I found the listing for my new Sonata on True Car.com. Everything from the first contact by email by Tammy, to the last handshake from Shane was easily one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Shane, my sales person was very knowledgeable and showed me how to use all the features. He even let me drive a Veloster. I wanted one previously, however after driving it, The Sonata was definitely the right choice! The added value of the Faulkner service package is great, and I will surely bring it in for service in the future. I live an hour away, but absolutely worth the drive.

October 6, 2015

We are more than glad to be of service, Christine. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Administratively perfect; Ask questions

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

This is a review for Faulkner Body Works. Administratively, they were very easy to deal with. Helen was clear in her instructions and thorough in every thing she did for us, from communicating handling of drop-off and rental pickup/drop-off and what paperwork needed to be dealt with. Our collision repair on the Outback was caused by getting rear-ended at a stop light by a much larger, fully occupied, school van. The cosmetic repairs were perfect, the car looks great. My only complaint is that in the discussion around getting the estimate done, checking the alignment and making sure it was good was mentioned a couple of times by the Faulkner guy doing the estimate. But time for checking the alignment (and performing alignment if necessary) never got onto the quote. Shame on me for not noticing this until I reviewed the bill at the dealer and learned that they hadn't done an alignment nor checked it. While I accept that I missed it on the estimate, we trusted the car experts to know what needed to be done. I haven't asked one car professional since that would agree to just drive it without having the alignment checked after a rear-end collision. So that was disappointing. We had purchased the Outback at Faulkner Subaru (affiliated dealership).

Mr. George Burkholder

by from Harrisburg, PA |

As normal, very good service. They explained everything that needed done.

Great service

by from Harrisburg,Pa |

A good experience for any one who needs any service that is first rate.. Would recommend this dealer to others.

Great experience

by from Hershey, PA |

Thanks, Holly is a great person and a great new friend. No high pressure sales just works hard to find the right car for you. Absolutely the best customer service person ever!!!!

May 12, 2016

Wow! Thank you for your kind words, Marilyn. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Holly. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

2012 Hyundia Veracruz

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My visit went well Made an appointment took the car in and it was serviced while I waited

May 10, 2016

Lawrence, thank you for sharing this feedback. The team at Faulkner Hyundai is always happy to help. Don't hesitate to call is there's anything else that you need.

M

by from Steelton, PA |

My experience with Faulkner was wonderful and I love my Honda Odessy. The salesman was terrific. What more can I say.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're excited to hear about your wonderful experience with with our team. If there's anything else that you need, please give us a call!

only showed the trucks "good side"

by from reading pa |

Drove over 100 miles to see a truk based on its 4 pics and description. Conviently they didnt put up pics of the rotted rear fender on the drivers side or the body rot on same side. Not to mention this truck was not stick though the description said it was, which would have been a deal breaker. Same with the rust. Yesterday they said 15 or so people called and came to look at said truck. No wonder no one purchased it. It listed for 13k and as i was leaving the manager had his one guy ask me if they took off 1200 if i was interested. I told him if the truck was pristine minus the bed then yes and also said they would be lucky to get 9500 for the truck. Over all a waste of my time.

March 16, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Faulkner Hyundai take our reviews very seriously. We would like to work with you personally to ensure that your experiences with us are more positive moving forward. Please contact Paul Selvaggi at (717) 303-3194 to discuss what we can do to help. We look forward to your call, and thank you for the feedback.

Happy with the dealership.

by from Duncannon,PA |

Todd did an excellent job of explaining all the safety features and technology of the Hyundai Sonata which I recently purchased and I'm sure that I will be happy with my decision.

Great sales experience!

by from Williamsport, PA |

Friendly, knowledgeable, and non-pushy sales staff. Went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle we were looking for. Would make the trip to buy from again.