Faulkner Hyundai

Service 866-678-8069 Service 866-678-8069

TO BE SURE

2014 Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Harrisburg, PA |

First of all, I am in love with my new Hyundai! Justin was amazing; I couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He was able to find me the car I wanted, and with the help of the finance department, make it affordable.

Happy with the dealership.

by from Duncannon,PA |

Todd did an excellent job of explaining all the safety features and technology of the Hyundai Sonata which I recently purchased and I'm sure that I will be happy with my decision.

Great Dealership! No Pressure. Would recommend!

by from Ashland, PA |

I found the listing for my new Sonata on True Car.com. Everything from the first contact by email by Tammy, to the last handshake from Shane was easily one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Shane, my sales person was very knowledgeable and showed me how to use all the features. He even let me drive a Veloster. I wanted one previously, however after driving it, The Sonata was definitely the right choice! The added value of the Faulkner service package is great, and I will surely bring it in for service in the future. I live an hour away, but absolutely worth the drive.

October 6, 2015

We are more than glad to be of service, Christine. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Great sales experience!

by from Williamsport, PA |

Friendly, knowledgeable, and non-pushy sales staff. Went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle we were looking for. Would make the trip to buy from again.

Returning Customer

by from Camp Hill, Pa |

Bought my first Hyundai Tucson from Faulkner 3 years ago and returned for the 2016 Tucson!! I have had great customer service both times and feel like they really work with you to get you what you want. I highly recommend this dealer!

September 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review, Angie. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

awesome salesman!!!!! best experience, ty jayson!!

by from milton, pennsylvania |

we traveled an hour and a half to purchase our 2016 hyundai elantra!because we talked d to the guys at faulkner in harrisburg and they were absolutely awesome!! they made the best deal of anyone around our area and the main this is how nice and helpful these guys were !! jayson and justin are the absolute best! we will always come back to this dealership and refer everyone! thsnk you for the wonderful experience at faulkner hyundai!!!!

2013 Hyundai Sonata

by from York, PA |

I purchased my Sonata in November 2013 and always take it to Faulkner Hyundai for everything, tire rotations, oil changes, and inspections. I won't take it anywhere else. I am always satisfied with their service department. If I am in the market for another new car I will go back to Falkner Hyundai.

Great service

by from Mt Pleasant Mills, PA |

No problems , went well. Nice waiting area with TV, Free coffee

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Middletown, PA |

Faulkner Hyunda is the best dealer I've ever dealt with. I didn't have to sit in the sales area for hours to get my car. No hassles just efficient friendly sales people to deal with. The best part was everything was explained to me from service to warranty on my car. I would definetly go back and buy another car from Jayson again.

Design flaw.

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My Hyundai Accent clear has a design flaw, as the dealership has installed 7 (seven) solid state ignition coils.

September 9, 2015

Hello Mike, although we wish you'd had a more positive experience, we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. If you are willing, please call Paul Selvaggi directly at (717) 303-3194 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.