Prestige Motor Works Inc.

Prestige Motor Works Inc.

11258 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564

Used 866-856-4108

Affordable Certified Pre-Owned Cars with Guaranteed Credit Acceptance!

Purchase of 1997 Infinity

by from Aurora, IL |

Visited this dealership and in the search for a used car. Received much help from the staff. Was able to test drive 2 cars and offered my current car as a trade in and received a great deal on both. Would recommend Prestige very highly to anyone looking for a car. Our experience was great!

Good Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Alex was honest and professional. I plan on doing business with him again.

A happy Customer and a Happy Car

by from Plainfield, IL |

I purchased my Toyota Corolla from this dealership a little over 3 months ago. I feel like the owner and his assistant were very easy to deal with and gave me a fair deal on my tradein and the new car I purchased from them. I just had the car over for its 3000 mile oil change. So far I've been very happy with my purchase, and have not had any problems or issues with the car. I would feel comfortable recommending my friends and family to buy from this dealership.

Major Repairs needed

by from Beecher, IL |

Left a review prior to this, and it was deleted. Bought a used car, was given the garbage about the certified mechanic checked out the car. I trusted them. When I brought it to my own mechanic after check engine light went on while driving home, found out that the head gasket was blown. They said their mechanic must have missed the problem, and that I bought the car "buyer beware" so there was nothing they could do for me. Shady character draws you in and dumps his junk he bought at the auto auction. Buyer BEWARE!

Prestige Motor Works Inc. responded to this review

January 31, 2014

I apologize for any problems you are having with your vehicle. Our mechanics inspect and certify every vehicle we sell. That being said, as hard as we try on a used car it is very difficult to be 100% accurate every time on an inspection. We do sell hundreds of vehicles per year and it is possible that our dealership made a mistake or our mechanic overlooked an issue. You did not include your name or contact information in the review, and we have no records of anybody calling with a head-gasket problem on a vehicle they recently purchased. Please, contact the dealership ASAP so that we can have the problem remedied. The 3 month warranty included with your purchases DOES cover a bad head-gasket. I did not notice your review until more than a month later. If necessary, I will extend your warranty past the initial 3 months so that your vehicle is fixed at no cost to you. - Alex T. GM.

Excellent service....

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

Saw a car i was interested in on the website. I called to see if it was still available and Mirena told me that it was, but a few people had already checked it out. I went down and talked to Alex and he offered me a test drive. No pressure, super friendly and the car was great! Filled out the paperwork and Alex called me with all the details. Car is fantastic and i was very satisfied with whole transaction.

Nice folks to do business with

by from ADDISON IL |

We needed to purchase a tow vehicle for our small start-up business. Of course price was a big issue. We saw the vehicle online and stopped by. They were closed but Alex just happened to show up when we were there. He showed us the Suburban and let us know what was wrong, and what to expect. We went through the buying process and right at the end my son only had a copy of his title. Alex went through with the deal and trusted us to come back with the original title the next day. That meant something. He never saw us before. We love the vehicle and if we need another Prestige will be who we contact first.

Sweet owner

by from Chicago |

Alex was one of the nicest and honest young people we have ever met. He was very forthcoming and honest about our car. I am going to recommend this dealership to all my family

not forthcoming

by from Schaumburg |

I emailed the sales people at Prestige about a volvo I was interested in driving and perhaps buying. In my email I asked them if the timing belt had been changes since the car was up there in miles. I received a written email that "yes" it had been changes. So I drove over an hour down to the southern part of Naperville to see the car. Upon arrival I asked to see the carfax and paper work about the timing belt. I was told that there was no paper work that the person they bought if from just said it had been done. I was steaming but thought I'd drive the car anyways. Within a block the electrical system started to falter and the gas gage stated that there were zero miles left in the tank. Obviously, I turned the car around and promptly left. I was unimpressed with the car and I don't think any business person should put in writing that maintenance work was done when in fact they have no proof or paperwork.

Prestige Motor Works Inc. responded to this review

April 14, 2013

Firstly the above individual was told that we had just taken the vehicle in on trade, and that the previous owner had replaced the timing belt and was dropping off a copy of his vehicle records later in the week. Secondly, our ASE Certified Technician verified that the timing belt had been replaced. Lastly, this particular customer was unusually rude from the moment she stepped on the lot. She did not ask for any paperwork, but demanded it! A copy of the AutoCheck report was provided. This customer was prime example of somebody trying to take out their bad day on a Sales Person. The owner has ZERO tolerance for individuals that treat sales people like dirt.

fast and easy

by from Downers Grove, IL |

loved these guys. I bought a car start to finish in about 20 minutes. Very nice owner and easy to deal with. Definitely buying my next from them

Good good good

by from Chicago, Il |

This place was very good for the quality of my used car i bought. They were friendly and didn't push.

Prestoge Motor Works..true to it's name

by from Naperville ,IL |

When my son's car, bought at Prestige, stalled, Glen sent a tow truck ASAP. When the warranty refused to cover and the mechanic said the work required was too costly, Alex swooped it for a different vehicle on his lot! Thanks for living up to your name and working with us ! Megan Boies