Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Hyundai

7740 NE Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76180

New 888-815-1175
Used 888-727-8017
Service 866-609-2738

"Your friend in the car business"

hyundai elantra

by from san antonio |

I bought my Elantra a few days ago. It is my first Hyundai in over 20 years and I am quite pleased. The dealership was very nice, big building, nice group of people I dealt with. I enjoyed doing business with them. I wish Hyundai would offer a manual transmission with a better package; sun roof, aluminum wheels, better seat fabric, better radio. Selling a sport car does not mean cheap; there is a market for efficient, european style cars, small engines, good accesories. It is a niche that not one manufacturer is willing to accomodate; I for one, would buy it. I love my Elantra, is quick, responsive, efficient, good handling, great looks !!!

Dissatisfied Would-Be Customer

by from Seattle, WA |

This dealership is in Texas and had the car that I'm looking for and wouldn't do business with me over the phone. I live in Seattle, have money to put a deposit on the car, have transportation setup and have an inspector setup to come look at it yet the dealership didn't want to bother to hold it for me. This happened last Thursday, January 22nd and as of today...they still have the car!!! We did get a customer service follow up email, I responded and no one has bothered to call or email me back. Don't wanna do business with a company that doesn't need sales! Going somewhere else!

Great price and service!

by from Cleburne, Texas |

I'm quite surprised with the other reviews because I just got a great deal on an amazing vehicle AND they worked on the price and a few extras! We drove all over the Dallas area looking at various SUVs and minivans, but came back to look at the Chrysler and I'm glad we did! Thank you very much Troy and Jane for your help and service and I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Hyundai responded to this review

November 11, 2014

GreatfulBuyer, We are pleased to hear that our staff is doing so well and that you have such a great experience at our location. Your friends and family can expect the same great service as well! Congratulations on your new Vehicle, we hope that you enjoy it!

Very nice sales person

by from Burleson, TX |

We bought a 2013 Ford Edge from the Allen Samuels dealership on northeast loop 820. The salesman, who's name I can't recall for the life of me, was a very very nice man. He was very comfortable to be around and he was very helpful. I must say it was probably the best buying experience I've had, and being 73 years old, I've had several. I feel that my wife and I made an excellant buy and a good price for the vehicle that we traded for. Would I recommend this dealership to my friends and family? Heck YES I would.

Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Hyundai responded to this review

November 12, 2014

Aubrey, Thank you for you kinds words. We have passed this along to our Used Car Sales Manger as well as Hector (that was the name of your salesman)! We are so pleased that you had just a great experience at our store.

Dishonest Car Dealer

by from Houston, tx |

Their listed prices are misleading to get clicks and people to their lot. Unfortunately they are being dishonest. Any straight up dealer would not lie about their pricing and instead stand by their products quality and value. Unfortunate.

Very disatisfied would-be customer

by from Midlothian, Texas |

The salesman was very nice, informative and helpful BUT this facility is very dishonest and misleading. They quote though cars.com and other websites very reasonable prices BUT when you get there, the prices are not real and they say "everybody does it" ---- literally thousands above what they advertise on the web sites............the rebates are so remote no one qualifies and are NOT evident on the sites................lost a potential customer for life

Adverised price is BOGUS!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

We have been on the search for a car and after weeks of looking online, we found that Allen Samuels Hyundai offered NEW cars for under 12,000! I didn't believe it at first, until we looked on their website and saw that yes, indeed, they were deep discounting the new cars. I should have known better! After speaking with a salesperson on the phone, who made sure I knew that they were always upfront and honest with the customers, I was not happy. He said that I could get that price IF I was able to apply all of the discounts they offered. The main thing that bothered me was that I had to scroll through about 4 pages of junk to find the discount page (in which the salesperson told me it was right on his first screen...go figure!) So in order to get the car at the price that was stated, I had to have just graduated college, be in the military, own a Hyundai prior to buying this car, and be able to use the mobility discount (whatever that means!). I am beyond frustrated that places would willingly bait people just to make a dollar. I am thankful that there are Hyundai dealerships closer to my house so I don't have to deal with this one again.

Bait and switch

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I won't go back. This group is exactly what you think of when you think of car salesmen, dishonest, unprofessional.

Try to buy a car......

by from Fort Worth Texas |

The dealership does not honor their advertised prices.

Nice deal - Porsche

by from Irving, TX |

I bought a 2005 Porsche Boxster from them. The process with John was smooth. I drove the car long enough, i had some punch items and they took the car to Porsche dealer to bring an official report that everything is okay. We negotiated on price in a non-friction way and i bought the car. Even though my personal check did not clear somehow, they let me take the car and next day they came to me to pick the check up. I have so far driven 2 weeks and very happy about the car. Nothing was hidden which popped up afterwards. They also give you written 30 days return promise as advertised.

My CSR is Very professional

by from Houston TX |

She was very kind, caring pro-active person. And they sold in a week what I wanted.