MY Chevrolet

Service 866-713-0564

Low Prices Everyday!

The Best

by from Marina,CA |

This dealership surpasses any I have ever dealt with.

October 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We appreciate it greatly :)

Good People, good deals

by from Salinas ca |

Came in to look around. Left with a new car. They found the best deal for me. Staff are very cool.

March 18, 2014

Hi Eduardo, Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and willingness to recommend us to family and friends. We hope you enjoy our vehicle and look forward to helping you again down the road! Take care and thank you for considering us :)

My Experiences with My Chevrolet

by from Livermore, CA |

My Chevrolet truly catered to my needs. They were honest as to what would be a smart move for my family and kept my hopes realistic. Needless to say my family has purchased 3 vehicles within the last 3 years from here. Previously I looked at a few cars in the Livermore Auto Mall, and it was terrible! I tried a '11 Chevy Cruze from the Porsche dealership and they made the experience very uncomfortable. Found my car and the bubbly experience I needed from My Chevrolet.

November 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Chevy store. We are so proud that we worked together to make your shopping experience a positive one :) Thank you again for giving us the opportunity!

never heard from them

by from Monterey, CA |

Contacted them via Cars.com, got a form letter, never heard from them again. Wound up buying competitors vehicle.

October 23, 2013

Hi Ed, Thank you for the feedback. We looked at our records to see where we went wrong. We found what happened on our end and we are discussing how we can prevent that from happening again. We apologize about this. Congrats on your new vehicle! We hope you will give us another opportunity down the road. Thank you again for making us aware. MY Nissan