SAAB of Memphis

Service 888-740-2132

Move Your Mind

Great sales and service.

by from Arlington, TN |

My salesman was great. Non pushy sales, over the top customer service and genuinely nice and caring. They couldn't have something repaired right away so we scheduled service and the repairs were done on time and LOOK GREAT!

SAAB of Memphis responded to this review

April 30, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey AND for your kind words. At Gwatney Saab of Memphis, we realize that we must strive for excellence in EVERY facet of customer interaction. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in coming years. THANK YOU!

Great staff

by from Memphis TN |

The best used car buying experience ever. The whole staff was great.

Easy, professional buying experience

by from Memphis TN |

We were looking for a used luxury automobile. Our salesperson, Jim approached us in a very thoughtful manner. He was helpful but not pushy or interfering in our process. We had our two year old with us. The dealership was very accomodating to our situation and was flexible in dealing with us. We felt we received a fair deal and did not have to spend all day there in order to get our car purchased. We would recommend stopping here to consider the inventory if the typical car sales process makes you squirm.

Auto Buying at its Best

by from Bartlett, TN |

I can truly say that Jim Gentry made the buying of two used vehicles yesterday (5/5/2014) a most enjoyable experience. From the time he spent with me on the front end to find out my desires, budget and expectations from a car, to painstakingly seeking to find that for which I was looking, to patiently explaining all various methods of getting both cars at the some time and involving my wife throughout the purchasing process, I can honestly say, I'm pleased! These men, "know their stuff" and have one of the highest rated, most followed service teams in the area. Do yourself a favor and let Jim Gentry "be the man" for you! Thanks Jim!

Great Customer Service

by from West Tn |

I was extremely impressed at their levrl of customer service. Their sales representative Henry was very friendly and knowledgeable. I did not buy car from them because they did not have what I was looking for, but I would consider buying from them in the future.

SAAB of Memphis responded to this review

April 30, 2014

On behalf of Gwatney Saab of Memphis, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this review, particularly in view of the fact that you did not purchase a vehicle from us at that time. We look forward to the day that we CAN be of service to you! Again, THANK YOU!

Wonderful and hassle free

by from Cordova,Tn |

I had sucha good experience when i hsd 1 of my vehicles repaired there it was the only place i would bring my other vehicle for repairs and they dont sell either one of the vehicles i had serviced.

quick and easy

by from Cordova,Tn |

We walked in the Dealership and were on our way home in less than 1 1/2 hours with our new to us used Dodge Caliber

Great experience.

by from Memphis, Tn |

Gwatney Saab provided me with the best experience in buying my car. They made the process very easy and simple. Thank you.

Fantastic

by from Memphis,Tn |

They are very friendly and helpful in every way possible.