Woodhouse Chevrolet

1951 Highway 30, MISSOURI VALLEY, IA 51555

New 888-884-3543
Used 888-882-3227
Service 866-526-1769

Good service with a smile

by from Griswold, Iowa |

We were treated well. They opened the door for us as we approached the building, and had a smile doing it. The only draw back for us was that they were extremely busy that day, and it took over 2 hours for the process, and some things that would normally be explained were left out. We still got a good deal, and look forward to receiving our new vehicle.

Excellent experience

by from Omaha, Ne |

It was a wonderful experience. I was not pushed and felt no pressure. My salesman, Grady was great. He wanted to find the best deal for me he could.

Excellent service

by from Northwest Iowa |

EVERYONE was patient, kind, informative, & knowledgeable. We really weren't planning on a new truck purchase, but Woodhouse made the process easy & fun. We love our new 1500 Silverado !

Everyone did a great job

by from Omaha, Ne |

Jacob Seymour did an outstanding job for his age, Was very pleased! He took photo's for me and had the car ready to go as asked. Lanny Fernau helped seal the deal, by helping me get the rims I wanted and giving me what I wanted for my trade in, Lanny was the BEST! Thxs again to everyone there. I bought my Camaro there and now my Equinox.

Wow - what a great experience!

by from Manning, Iowa |

We ended up at Woodhouse because the bus driver took a wrong turn on my son's field trip. With the selection and awesome customer service we found during our experience this weekend, Woodhouse will be the first and only place we go to look for vehicles in the future!

Great Price AND Staff sincerely helpful

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I purchased my new truck from Woodhouse at Missouri Valley. I was shopping for a new truck and new what I wanted. They located the truck I wanted AND they quoted a price that was very good -day one. There was no calling me a couple of days later with a lower price than originally quoted. They shot me a good price before I walked out of the dealership. Their price was better than 6 other dealers in a three state area. As much as $6k less than one dealer. This was on the same truck! They were very accommodating. Helped me get a 5th wheel hitch out of my trade-in. Answered all my questions about the truck with calls over a period of a couple of weeks. Always responsive and sincerely wanted to help. This wasn't just the salesman. It was the finance person, it was the Accessories lady, it was the mechanic that removed the old hitch, and it was the young man that found a box to hold the items removed from our trade. The next time I am in the market for a new vehicle I will travel the 360 miles round trip to Missouri Valley first.

Ron was wonderful to work with again

by from Blaine,Ne |

Great service but took longer waiting to see the finance man,which we were paying cash so saw no need for the long wait.and this is the second car we have purchased from Woodhouse and both time the inside if the windows were filthy dirty even after someone TRIED TO CLEAN THE WINDOWS FRONT AND BACK.

Awesome service!

by from Missouri Valley, IA |

I have purchased two vehicles from Woodhouse Chevy, and have recommended others to the dealership. The entire team is always great to work with. I was in a situation where I had to bring my dog along for the car shopping trip. Everyone at the dealership was so welcoming and understanding about having a rambunctious puppy at the store. They helped me find what I was looking for and made a great deal!

Outstanding customer service every time!!

by from Omaha, ne |

This the third vehicle my husband and I have purchase from Josh Lease at your Missouri Valley store. We didn't bother looking elsewhere outside of wood house.

Sales and service

by from Omaha,Ne. |

It's allways a pleasure coming to woodhouse you have a friendly and caring staff who allways will listen to our needs. Thank you.