Woodhouse Chevrolet

1951 Highway 30, MISSOURI VALLEY, IA 51555

New 888-884-3543 New 888-884-3543
Used 888-882-3227 Used 888-882-3227
Service 866-526-1769 Service 866-526-1769

From our house to your house, Woodhouse

Great Fantastic Experience

by from Grand Island, NE |

It was a fantastic experience! Everyone was so helpful and polite. One salesman even took time to help with the kids to keep them busy. I would recommend them to all my friends and relatives. They were knowledgeable, patient with all questions, and willing to explain anything over that was not clear. They have checked numerous times to be sure I'm satisfied and all is working well. I've called back for help and they were always willing to assist me right away.

April 15, 2016

Hi Deb! Thanks so much for the great review, I hope you enjoy your new car! Thanks again.

Great Experience

by from Omaha NE |

I had a great experience! I will definitely be back for my next car. Very professional. Josh took the time to listen to me. A very pleasant experience!

April 15, 2016

Hi Shelia! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for our Woodhouse Chevrolet dealership. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Will be coming back!

by from Columbus, NE |

Bought a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan from them. Jeremiah, Jeremy, and the whole team were great! Jeremiah worked with my over the phone since we lived almost 2 hours away, by the time we got to the dealership, everything was ready all that was left was to test drive and sign. They gave me a great price on my trade and made my payments lower than what I wanted! Will definitely be coming back and will be recommending them to friends and family to them!

April 15, 2016

Hi Samantha! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience at Woodhouse. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review!

Great buying experience

by from North Platte, NE |

Great experience. No hassle, no pressure, great price. Everyone was helpful and very courteous. Will deal with them again.

November 12, 2015

Kerry, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and everyone was helpful. Jessica

Great car buying experience

by from Bellevue, Ne |

Car shopping is high on my list of things I hate to do so I was dreading it when I went to Woodhouse at Missouri Valley this week. They made it not only painless, but actually enjoyable. Helped me figure out what vehicle worked best for me and gave me a great deal. Highly recommend the dealership, especially salesman Darren Radcliff--very knowledgeable, not pushy, super helpful

November 1, 2015

Angela, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that your experience was made painless and enjoyable. Thank you for recommending us. Jessica

Awesome Truck Buying Experience!

by from Hot Springs, SD |

Woodhouse...Thank you!! Sales agent was very professional. Made the sale quick and easy. Kept in great contact. No Hassles or added surprises. Down payment on Thursday night and truck delivered to our yard that following Saturday at noon! Excellent Delivery service and great Delivery guy! Best of all saved us over $12,000. Thanks again Woodhouse :)

October 27, 2015

Jacki, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a quick and easy experience purchasing your truck from us. We look forward to working with you in the future. Jessica

Service

by from So. Sioux City, NE |

I am always greeted immediately, verify the reason for visit, and then taken to the waiting room. Always get updates so I know they are working on my car. Superior service.

October 27, 2015

Barb, Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are always greeted immediately and updated while we are working on your vehicle. Thanks again! Jessica

retired teacher

by from Missouri Valley, IA |

the team did a good job. Josh Lease, and Paul Cleek did excellent...

October 27, 2015

Gary, We are happy to hear our team did a great job during your visit. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Jessica

worth the drive great experince

by from lexington ne |

The staff at woodhouse were very helpful, did a good job of explaining all the vehicles options, all questions were anwsered completly overall a great experince, Rick Kahla and rest of staff did an excellent job.

August 11, 2015

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for your business. -Jessica

Fast and friendly. Thanks.

by from KC, KS |

Fast and friendly. Drove 3 hours to Woodhouse because they had the truck I wanted. Worth the drive.

October 27, 2015

We are glad to hear your experience was fast and friendly. Thank you for recommending us! Hope you are enjoying your truck. Jessica