Woodhouse Chevrolet

Used 888-882-3227
Service 866-526-1769

Sales and service

by from Omaha,Ne. |

It's allways a pleasure coming to woodhouse you have a friendly and caring staff who allways will listen to our needs. Thank you.

Knowledgeable staff and No Pushy Sales Tactics!

by from Des Moines, IA |

Our experience with Woodhouse Chevy was great. Everyone was kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. I really appreciated not dealing with pushy sales tactics that we experienced at other dealerships.

Great Service

by from Missouri Valley, Iowa |

I live nearby and the experience was great. I dropped my truck off, it was serviced and I got it back clean. It was very painless as always.

Efficient Professional Buying Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I have been buying vehicles for many years. Thanks to Brandon Roberts and the entire Woodhouse Missouri Valley support staff, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES TEAM!

by from Sibley, IA |

I called inquiring about a new vehicle and spoke with Ron Blankenship on a Thursday evening. I asked for pictures and then he sent them to me. My husband called and spoke with Ron about the new vhichle and our trade in. Ron was very professional and was a great sales person to deal with. We purchased our vehicle unseen and set up delivery for Saturday morning. Friday morning I spoke with Amanda regarding warranties, mud flaps and tinting of the windows. Mark and I spoke regarding financing. Late Friday afternoon it was determined that the windows weren't going to be tinted but thanks to the window tint person, they were able to get them tinted and delivery was on Saturday. Joan was the driver and was energetic and super friendly. All in all this was the EASIEST vehicle purchase we have done! You all did a great job. Above and beyond customer service! I worked in customer service/sales for 15 years and I have pretty high standards to meet and you all surpassed them. I can not say enough good things and especially want to thank Ron for all his behind the scenes actions! You ROCK!!

Great service

by from Missouri Valley,IA |

Came in to get an oil change. The guys in the service dept were friendly and curtious and got my car in and out, and even washed it :)

Great shopping experience & great service

by from Woodbine, IA |

Our experience with Woodhouse was extremely positive. From our salesman Tim to the service manager Paul. We were treated very well and were well taken care of. There is no where else I would go for a vehicle or service. Thank you and we love the truck:)

Great service, clean facilities, always helpful.

by from Missouri Valley, Iowa |

Everyone has always been very kind and friendly. If you have a question, there is always someone there to answer it for you. The waiting area accomodations are very nice.

Great Service

by from Missouri Valley,Ia |

Paul got me in wright away and got me out like he promised. He is very good at what he does!!!!!

Great service and friendly people

by from Missouri Valley, Iowa |

I stopped in on our way home from a funeral to see if they would service our car without an appointment and they said "sure" without hesitation and it was done within an hour. I was most appreciative.