Woodhouse Chevrolet

Used 888-882-3227
Service 866-526-1769

Great Service

by from Missouri Valley, Iowa |

The service was done at the appointment time and finished in a timely fashion. I appreciate them vacuumed my vehicle.

Great experience

by from Omaha, ne |

Our salesperson was Ron Blankenship and he was very helpful and professional and we would return to Woodhouse again. The total car buying experience was great.

Great Experience

by from Elkhorn, NE |

We appreciated the no-nonsense approach with no pressure and treating us as co-purchasers - not just talking to the man. We were driving a Hyundai Santa Fe for the last 10 years & thought we would replace it with a new one. We were very disappointed in how the sales staff treated us at Hyundai and also disappointed in the new Santa Fe. We almost ran back to the Buick dealership!

Trading for a new 2014 Silverado

by from Woodhouse Chevy, Misssouri Valley, IA |

Ron was the best experience. The service rep. was very good too. We were happy to make a deal. All people were helpful.

purchasing new vehicle

by from Blair Nebraska |

The staff was very helpful and courteous. Grady was an excellent sales person as he gave the time and attention we wanted without being to pushy. Ashley who is now the general manager at the chevy store remembered us from 5 years ago and stopped to say hi. It was a pleasant experience. This is our 6th purchase with woodhouse and we will keep coming back.

Great Experience

by from Readlyn, IA |

From the time we entered the dealership we until the final papers were signed, everything went very well. The salesman, explained about the car and never pressured us in any way. All in all is was a very pleasant experience.

Amazing people at the Woodhouse Chevy Dealership

by from Bellevue, NE |

We had an amazing time. Everyone was super helpful and seemed to genuinely be having a good time. We'll definitely be back to Woodhouse in the future.

Friendly, honest sales person.No pressure, caring

by from Bennett, CO |

Tim Murray is a champion among us. I don't think I've ever had as much fun buying a vehicle. The only thing I'm dissapointed about is they won't let him deliver the truck to me. I hope this comment finds its way to him. All the best, Spencer Lawson

Coutious, Freindly and Proffesional service

by from Valley, NE |

They took care of a recall I knew of and even one I didn't. Very courtious and freindly. Great experiance.

Great service, Great people

by from Missouri Valley, IA |

Everyone was very polite, having the door opened for you is definitely a plus. Great to see people with good manners. Survey may be a little skewed as I was very tired and the weather was terrible and I had a brand new vehicle that didn't work. 1st day was 50mph winds, 2nd day rain and cold. 1st day was great, got to pull inside and 2 hours later when finally decided they needed more time and got a loaner that was brought inside, too. (A couch or at least somewhere to put your feet up in the waiting area would be great for long waits) Called the next day when I was about 15mins away that I was going to make it before closing as I wasn't sure earlier in the day if they would need to leave our car over at showroom. Arrived about 5:15 pm in the wind and rain. Would have been great if someone had thought to have car inside so I could get stuff out of loaner and into our car easier. Had me sign a printout of what they had done but offered no explainations. I could have asked, but didn't take time. Would have been nice to know before I got back on the highway that all the electronics needed reprogrammed. All in all was one of my best experiences at a dealership service dept.