Woodhouse Chevrolet

Used 888-882-3227
Service 866-526-1769

Great friendly staff.

by from Griswold, Iowa |

Ron & everyone at the dealership were so nice, friendly & helpful. We knew what we wanted. Look forward to stopping back in.

Woodhouse - Mo. Valley - Excellent - Dave Robinson

by from Kansas City |

I recently drove up from Kansas City to purchase a new Buick Verano and had an excellent experience with the Woodhouse Family. My fiance and I were highly impressed with not only our salesman, Dave Robinson, but the entire staff at Missouri Valley Woodhouse dealership. From the second we stepped foot on the showroom floor, to our departure a few hours later, we were able to get to know several salesman that represent the Woodhouse family, and were treated warmly by each and every one. The buying experience was seamless, and even though we are from the younger 'tech savvy' generation, the options on our new Verano were explained beautifully by Larry Hennessey. Larry's expertise was very well demonstrated when he walked us through the features of the Verano, and we are very grateful that Woodhouse invests their money in a gentleman like Larry; he was outstanding. I speak for both my fiance and myself when I say we couldn't be happier with our decision to buy from the Woodhouse family and will continue to do so in the future.

Quality Service

by from Modale, Ia |

I really appreciated the time taken to thoroughly explain the necessary repairs that needed to be done on my vehicle and feel that the charges were fair for the work done.

Straight forward, professional

by from Omaha, ne |

Rick has been the best person I have ever worked with when buying a car. Look forward to working with him again.

Outstanding service...friendly & professional!

by from Missouri Valley. Iowa |

First time for me in the Service Department and it was a pleasure working with a young man by the name of Sam!! Car was done promptly and I was given a nice place to wait. The coffee was OK but rolls and donuts would have been nice.

bad loaner car

by from Missouri Valley, IA |

We were given a loaner car. We understood their regular loaner were unavailable but this car was filthy and smelly.

Woodhouse is the best!

by from Omaha, NE |

I went to 3 Chevy dealerships, Gregg Young, H&H, and Woodhouse. As always, Woodhouse was the most professional, the most willing to work with me and just an absolute pleasure to do business with. We are longtime Woodhouse customers and our loyalty will continue. Many thanks to Jake Seymour and Greg Combs for making my Camaro dream come true!

Great people

by from Blair,Ne |

My salesman was great and did everything before I got there so it was all done. I have dealt with Woodhouse for years and never had a bad experience. I would recomend anyone to buy from Woodhouse for sale and service.

Outstanding Division in all areas!

by from Missouri Valley |

It always a pleasure to to drop in at the Missouri Valley. Iowa Center for the Woodhouse Dealership. You guys are A-O-K!

quick easy dealing

by from Sergeant Bluff,Iowa |

tim did a good job helping us,even though most of the deal was over the phone, the trust of me and me trusting Tim went great.