Titus Will Chevrolet

11011 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98444

New 888-476-1428
Used 888-702-9407
Service 888-221-7501

We will have you saying "I love my Titus-Will."

Great Experience & extremely professional

by from Kent, Wa |

I purchased a Ford Escape ,I have been to just about every dealer from Everett to the East side . Titus Will Chevrolet by far was the best . Billy Reed was Fantastic & extremely professional .We went for a test drive and there was no hard sales tactics which I can't say for the other dealers I visited . The car was as advertised , I was in and out of there with a New used SUV in about and hour & half . Everyone there were very nice and I left feeling they really cared . Customer service where the customer comes first is really hard to find anymore these days . Titus Will Chevrolet Thank You for not only a great car but great customer service and a wonderful experience .

Failed to honor purchase agreement.

by from Gig Harbor, WA |

We were purchasing a Traverse. Salesman M. was helpful and efficient. Deal closer C. went through several scenarios, while my primary focus was cost of vehicle, interest rate available, and monthly payment. C, after several consultations with V. presented a document captioned "Purchase Agreement" with V's name on it. The agreement set forth price, interest rate and payment, acceptable to me. C requested that I sign the Purchase Agreement. I did so. The car was coming in from another dealer, so we waited for some time in excess of 2 1/2 hours, before meeting with the finance person for final paperwork. When the finance agreement was provided, the price of the vehicle had increased by $1000.00, along with the payment amount. When this was questioned, finance called in V. V reviewed the papers, and said he had made a mistake in the Purchase Agreement, and would not sell the vehicle at the agreed rate and terms. He did offer to cut the price increase to $700.00. I requested that the Purchase Agreement be honored, and V declined. I do not know if the reason for the $1000.00 price increase was a mistake or something else, but can only comment that in the over 2 1/2 hours we were waiting for the car/paperwork. No one brought an error to our attention. The price difference was only apparent in the final paperwork, and only noted by me. The purchase was terminated.

Titus Will Chevrolet responded to this review

February 28, 2014

Readers of this review should know that the Traverse came with a GM factory incentive of EITHER a rebate OR a special interest rate (APR). The initial price offer included the rebate, but when the guest chose to go with the APR option instead, the rebate went away. We, as a dealer, have no control over the factory offers. The guest misunderstood the either/or option, thus his confusion. In an effort to make him happy, we offered to reduce the price of the vehicle, which dropped the vehicle below our cost. We're sorry that we didn't do a better job explaining the either/or incentive option from General Motors and we empathize with his concerns, but in no way did we mislead the guest. Anyone with a question regarding this review is welcome to contact me, Trevor Will, personally at twill@tituswill.com. Thank you. :)

communication?

by from Tacoma wa, |

I viewd a vehicle online from this dealership adn contacted the sales staff about it. I told them i could come in in a day to see it and posssibly purchase it. When i arrived the sales staff had already sold it. There are other similar cars to look at but they couldnt pick up the phone and call me to tell me it was sold? they had my information. All in all it just wasted a part of my day for a trip in there to just to find out it car was gone.

Great staff and service. Would HIGHLY recommed.

by from Moxee, WA |

I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze from Titus-Will. I am beyond pleased with the service and experience I received from this dealership. It made what can be an intimidating and difficult process, one that was easy and painless on my part. The salesman who I worked with was Alex Melgar and the manager was Victor. From the first point of contact I was immediately instilled with a sense of confidence in that this was going to be a good experience. My family and I live about 2 hours away and after having a horrible experience at a different dealership in the Seattle area, the staff at Titus-Will were all incredibly understanding, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile so that I wouldn't have to experience something terrible again. I have never been so satisfied in working with a dealership and usually find salesmen too aggressive and off-putting. However, at Titus-Will every staff person I encountered was friendly and displayed an honest interest in my needs. I cannot thank the staff at Titus-Will for working so hard to get me a great deal and financing on my car and I am in disbelief every day I walk out to my car. I would not even hesitate to recommend Titus-Will Chevrolet to any of my friends or family. They weren't kidding when they said I would leave saying, "I love MY Titus-Will!"

Pleasant and Easy to deal with.

by from BC, Canada |

Purchased a used 2010 Toyota Highlander. I had to drive 9 hrs to view and test drive the vehicle and on the day I called before my drive it was being test driven by a potential buyer. I spoke with Gary and he informed me of this and to wait until they returned before I started my drive. As it turned out they didn't make an offer at the time, so I drove down to view the vehicle. It was in excellent shape ... virtually brand new. Gary was very easy going, no pressure, no issues, he even picked me up at the airport ( 30 mins away ) when I flew down to pick up the vehicle. Everyone I dealt with there was great, no complaints. Thanks again. The vehicle has been amazing.