Audi Peoria

Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

Audi of Peoria

by from Peoria, AZ |

We were very impressed with Audi of Peoria. Our sales associate was knowledgeable, sincere, and I never felt like he was trying to pressure me into anything. The great service didn't stop with our associate. Every single person we spoke with, regardless if about the purchase or just chit chat, was so nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. I will definitely be going back to this location for my next Audi.

Great buying experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The sporty Q5 is one of the best compact luxury SUVs out there. It pleases in every way, and it comes well-equipped from the start. To top it all off, our salesman, Jacob Surby, is super knowledgeable and very reasonable when it comes to your car deal. I would recommend him and Peoria Audi any time.

Great service!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I bought my car three days ago and it couldn't have gone better. The process was super quick and all my questions/concerns were answered. Great service and great dealership. It had more inventory to choose from, based on what I was looking for.

found my audi

by from glendale,az |

we visited the lot and did'nt find the car we were looking for,so Tim took information about the type of car we wanted and found it in a couple of weeks .We got our Audi.

Awesome staff, great experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

Was in the market for a used Audi and talked with JJ at Audi Peoria. He asked the right questions and helped us filter down to the car I was looking for through their extensive inventory. Buying process was easy and hassle-free. I'm a raving fan of Audi Peoria and will be a returning customer. Thanks for a great new car and friendly service!

2015 S5, great buying experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I've been meaning to get around to writing this review for a while now but have been busy enjoying my 2015 S5! The car is fantastic and my buying experience with Audi Peoria and Nancy was great. This is our second Audi and we had a wonderful experience purchasing our Q5 a few years ago - Nancy and the team at Peoria topped even our high expectations. I ALWAYS negotiate heavily for any car I buy but even I felt their asking price for my car was more than fair so I didn't even bother negotiating - folks need to pay their people and keep the lights on. Pricing out of the way, the other issue was that I'm in LA. A few phone calls to discuss details of the car and confirm pricing and my wife and I booked our tickets and were on our way. Nancy went out of her way to pick us up at our hotel to avoid paying for an expensive cab ride to the dealership. The dealership was clean and well organized and our car was inside, fully detailed, and waiting for us to inspect it. The prep team did a great job having the car ready, apart from a few finger smudges (which Nancy quickly took care of) the car was immaculate. You can tell from speaking with Nancy that she's a true auto enthusiast - she loves the product and really believes Audi makes some of the best cars on the road. It's good to speak with someone so confident and honest in what they're selling. As far as salespeople go, Nancy is top notch. She is extremely detail oriented - maybe a bit OCD like myself, something I appreciated. I can see how her knowledge of the product might be a little intimidating - she knows her stuff, but for anyone serious about wanting to know everything about the car they're about to buy - Nancy's probably got the info. Knowing that we were coming in from out of town, things were well laid out for us - we reviewed the paperwork, signed, and were on our way. Chris made sure we were good with all the numbers and relayed everything via email so we could have a hard copy of the numbers before we arrived. They were kind enough to gas the car up with a full tank so we could get a head start on beating traffic back to LA. It's unfortunate we're so far from Peoria as I would be happy to bring my cars to them for any maintenance or service work. My wife doesn't think so, but I see an R8 in our future - definitely will be contacting the team at Peoria when I'm ready.

Great service

by from Peoria, AZ |

The people and environment make me feel very comfortable

A great place to do business with

by from Peoria, AZ |

A good experience They found the car I was looking for

Audi A8L

by from Surprise , AZ |

Pleasant experience from start to finish. No pressure.

Amazing Service & Amazing Car

by from Peoria, AZ |

I went to Audi of Peoria, interested in 2 cars that they had available. Lane was incredibly helpful and patient while I spent most of the day trying to decide between the two! I didn't feel pressured at all, and Lane was quick to answer all of my questions that came up while I was trying to make a decision. I ended up choosing a certified Audi A5 convertible and couldn't have been happier. Lane even broke out the big bow for a photo opportunity after the sale! I'll definitely be going back here to purchase my next car.

Q5 Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

They were very good. On time, less expensive than in NY, did updates and cleaned car inside and out.