Audi Peoria

Used 888-309-5803 Used 888-309-5803
Service 877-258-2232 Service 877-258-2232

Audi A8L 2016- Audi Peoria, AZ

by from Peoria, AZ |

Great car, very warm and friendly staff. Salesman JJ Saldana was terrific at getting us max rebates that he could!! Showed us car details. Overall very smooth experience !

Top tier service and vehicles

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Another great buying experience and my second Audi purchased from this dealer. Finalized the deal via email, came in and was out in an hour with my awesome new S4. Highly recommend their internet sales department and there service staff. I had all of my maintenance for my A6 done here, always top notch.

February 26, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Audi Peoria. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

The process was fast and friendly, once we decided on the car we wanted we were done in 2 hours.

Easy Process, Got a great deal

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Just bought a new Audi A6 and looked into 3 different dealerships. Lou and his team were by far the most diligent throughout the process. Communication was mostly done through email (I don't have all day to talk on the phone) and responses were quick and concise. Ended up getting a great deal on the car and feel goo about the process thanks to Lou and team!

Great facility - friendly & knowledgable staff

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

My experience with Alex Benson was great. He was very patient with me as I attempted to find the right vehicle to fit my needs. Tony in finance & Chris in the sales office were a delight to work with, as well.

No hassle buying

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I purchased an Audi A-6. The entire purchase process was hassle free. We agreed upon price and terms in about 30 minutes of conversations total. I flew in to Phoenix to pick up the car from out of town and the dealership offered to send a driver to the airport to pick me up. When I got to the dealership, the paperwork and car were ready to go and I was out with a new car and all the paperwork done is about an hour. I highly recommend Audi Peoria.

Awesome customer service

by from Page, Az |

I purchased a used car from this dealership. The process was simple and it was an awesome experience. I worked with JJ Saldana who has amazing customer service. He really worked with me, He made the car buying experience fun and stress free.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Shinita. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Frendly sales staff!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Our sales person was Sinine Bennett. She made the buying experience a delight! No pressure and she knows her stuff!

January 23, 2016

Dave, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great car buying process

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We worked with Timothy Jerome in sales. Our main goal was to have a smooth and easy car buying process, with no headaches and no games. In order to do this, my husband first called Timothy and he was very informative and helpful on the phone without being pushy. So we went into the dealership, were able to work out a great deal right away without any haggling, and we were out of the dealership within about an hour and a half. We couldn't leave with the car because the particular one I wanted was at another dealership- both the manager and Timothy were very communicative about the process and timing for getting the car, calling us a couple of times, and we picked up the car the next day. Timothy took the time to explain all the features of the car, while sitting in the car. Overall, he was extremely helpful and made the whole process very stress-free and easy. I plan to buy my next Audi from Timothy in about 5 years! The loan paperwork process also went very smoothly with Tony, who also was not at all pushy and went out of his way to get the best interest rate for us. We really appreciate all of the people we dealt with at Peoria Audi and I love my new A5!!

ROCKSTARS! Great buying experience for my family.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Lou provide great information via email per my request. Ted was more than honest and worked the deal while Chris brought it all together. I know I'm leaving others out, like the gentlemen who gave my girls coloring books and the warranty dude that broke it all down. Great experience! After a bad experience from another local Audi dealership, a friend recommended Peoria Audi where he purchased his A6 after having a poor experience with the same local dealership. The crew at Peoria have me for life now.