Audi Peoria

New 866-710-0892
Used 888-309-5803
Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

2015 S5, great buying experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I've been meaning to get around to writing this review for a while now but have been busy enjoying my 2015 S5! The car is fantastic and my buying experience with Audi Peoria and Nancy was great. This is our second Audi and we had a wonderful experience purchasing our Q5 a few years ago - Nancy and the team at Peoria topped even our high expectations. I ALWAYS negotiate heavily for any car I buy but even I felt their asking price for my car was more than fair so I didn't even bother negotiating - folks need to pay their people and keep the lights on. Pricing out of the way, the other issue was that I'm in LA. A few phone calls to discuss details of the car and confirm pricing and my wife and I booked our tickets and were on our way. Nancy went out of her way to pick us up at our hotel to avoid paying for an expensive cab ride to the dealership. The dealership was clean and well organized and our car was inside, fully detailed, and waiting for us to inspect it. The prep team did a great job having the car ready, apart from a few finger smudges (which Nancy quickly took care of) the car was immaculate. You can tell from speaking with Nancy that she's a true auto enthusiast - she loves the product and really believes Audi makes some of the best cars on the road. It's good to speak with someone so confident and honest in what they're selling. As far as salespeople go, Nancy is top notch. She is extremely detail oriented - maybe a bit OCD like myself, something I appreciated. I can see how her knowledge of the product might be a little intimidating - she knows her stuff, but for anyone serious about wanting to know everything about the car they're about to buy - Nancy's probably got the info. Knowing that we were coming in from out of town, things were well laid out for us - we reviewed the paperwork, signed, and were on our way. Chris made sure we were good with all the numbers and relayed everything via email so we could have a hard copy of the numbers before we arrived. They were kind enough to gas the car up with a full tank so we could get a head start on beating traffic back to LA. It's unfortunate we're so far from Peoria as I would be happy to bring my cars to them for any maintenance or service work. My wife doesn't think so, but I see an R8 in our future - definitely will be contacting the team at Peoria when I'm ready.

Great service

by from Peoria, AZ |

The people and environment make me feel very comfortable

A great place to do business with

by from Peoria, AZ |

A good experience They found the car I was looking for

Audi A8L

by from Surprise , AZ |

Pleasant experience from start to finish. No pressure.

Amazing Service & Amazing Car

by from Peoria, AZ |

I went to Audi of Peoria, interested in 2 cars that they had available. Lane was incredibly helpful and patient while I spent most of the day trying to decide between the two! I didn't feel pressured at all, and Lane was quick to answer all of my questions that came up while I was trying to make a decision. I ended up choosing a certified Audi A5 convertible and couldn't have been happier. Lane even broke out the big bow for a photo opportunity after the sale! I'll definitely be going back here to purchase my next car.

Q5 Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

They were very good. On time, less expensive than in NY, did updates and cleaned car inside and out.

2015 Q5 TDI

by from Surprise, AZ |

Awesome experience, qppropriate attention to my desires and didn't try to "sell" me a vehicle. My sales rep Jake Surby was knowledgeable, knows the product. Follow up was excellent as well. I would expect nothing less from a luxury car manufacturer. such as Audi. Jake may have only been working there for 9 days, but you wouldn't know it. Thank you for making it a positive experience .

Excellent customer service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

The buying process was quick and easy. My salesman Todd was honest and to the point with pricing and finance. The customer service after the sale was the best I have ever received from a car dealer. Thank you!

Exemplary customer service

by from Scottsdale AZ |

This dealership and the staff we dealt with were outstanding. Lane Rogers the salesman was knowledgeable about the new Q3's features and was clearly very passionate about the product - an essential characteristic in my opinion. Other team members including Lou Solomon the Sales manager, Joe Leavitt the General Manager and Engel Sankar the Finance Manager were very courteous and professional. This dealerships level of engagement struck the right balance of respect for the customer and a desire to make a sale. I traveled over 40 miles to this dealership even though the North Scottsdale dealership were closer, While North Scottsdale were courteous, there was a marked difference in the responsiveness to questions - as noted by another customer. In addition, the level of product knowledge at Audi Peoria was fantastic. This is my return to the Audi brand after almost 17 years. I like what the brand is doing and dealerships like Audi Peoria are a fantastic extension to the Audi name. Definitely recommend Audi Peoria and especially the staff members mentioned

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

They were easy to negotiate with, thorough in explaining operation of vehicle and gave me a very fair price for my trade-in. Service dept. called promptly to schedule visit to provide the items not yet on the vehicle.