Audi Peoria

Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

Best carbuying experience ever

by from Peoria AZ |

After doing our research about turbo deisel cars and dealer brand, we made a trip to Peoria Audi to meet with Lou Solomon. We had called Lou a few weeks prior, he answered questions and never once called backed like other dealers do (flooding the phone lines)! Our purchase was extremely pleasnt w/o stress and we were impressed and confident our ownership of an Audi Q5 would be great. Thank you We would recomend this dealership in a heartbeat.

Out of state purchase

by from San Marcos, CA |

Very pleased with my out-of-state purchase experience. Car was immaculate as promised and I could not be more pleased with how it performs. Dale Holland and his colleagues were very helpful, professional, and just nice to work with.

A quick Internet response. Chose not to buy.

by from Bonita Springs, Florida |

The Internet Sales Department responded quickly and professionally. I misread the listing and it turned out to be a car that was not what I am looking for. I would shop this dealership if I lived in the area.

Excellent used car buying experience

by from Chandler |

I just bought a 2007 BMW 335i convertible from Peoria Audi, and I was very happy with both the personal attention they gave me and the incredible deal they gave me. Let me tell you more: the car was already the best deal on the internet but I did not want the low profile tires and Fikse wheels the previous owner had installed. They had another BMW in the lot and agreed to swap the wheels for me. When I inspected the wheels, they were badly scratched, so they agreed to refinish the scratched wheels. When I picked up the car, they had actually refinished all four wheels and installed brand new premium tires! All this involved a lot of phone calls and discussion with JJ Saldana, and I really have to commend him for his patience and dedication to customer satisfaction. Oh yes, while I was waiting for the car to be ready, they gave me a brand new Audi Allroad as a loaner for a week.

Incredible and caring sales advisor

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Juvenal (J J ) Saldana was truly outstanding from the very beginning. I have met few sales people that REALLY want you to be totally satisfied with the entire process from start to finish as J. J. clearly was! I purchased an A8L and the new MMI and navigation etc. is somewhat complicated and I needed to be walked through all of the nuances and J.J. was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. He delivered the car to my home to assist in setting up the garage door opener and to make sure that my wife and I were comfortable with what we feel is an outstanding vehicle. J.J. is honest, caring and sincerely has you're best interests front and center. I will, with unequivocal confidence recommend J.J. and Audi Peoria to my friends and anyone who stops me in parking lots etc. (happens frequently).

Super Satisfied Customer

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Found a used Honda Pilot on cars.com and submitted an online credit application around 12pm. Received a very prompt call back from the dealer. Told the salesperson (Michael S.) what we wanted and within 15 minutes we received a sample purchasing agreement by email. Went to the dealership and drove off the lot with our "new" car by 5pm. Fair, hassle-free, stress-free experience. Even though we were trading-in a 2004 Odyssey and purchasing a 2007 Pilot with 122k, we were treated like we were buying a brand new Audi. Thank you so much, Michael and Audi Peoria!

bob nagler

by from surprise ,az. |

Mike Sobzac @ Audi Peoria -- far exceeded our expectations. -- I will not be able to deal with any other salesperson, because of Mike's help , expertise, promptness, and fairness

Best dealship I've ever done business with!

by from Peoria AZ |

Peoria Audi sets the standard for what an automobile dealership should be. They let there products sell themselves without the dreaded pressure sales tactics. These professionals know their products and make the whole shopping experience a pleasure in all areas. I've found the service is outstanding and the facilities are great. I'm on my second purchase from them and plan to return again.

2005 Toyota Highlander very clean pre owend Autos.

by from El Mirage AZ |

Very nice sales people. I was looking for a pre owned SUV found a very nice 2005 Toyota highlander at Audi of Peoria. The sales person showed me the car fax, Don't buy a car with out one this is a Guarantee you are doing business with a honest dealership. Two days after the purchase, I received a call from the finance person from Audi of Peoria, he found me a lower rate, on top of that he deposited $50.00 in to a account of a credit union under my name. With my purchase came two years of oil changes and tire rotations. The best Experience at a dealership. Thank You: Audi of Peoria

Great Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience with Michael and the people at Audi Peoria with the purchase of a used 911 Porsche. I inquired about the car through an online add, and Michael got back to me immediately. He was very patient with me and allowed a family member to look at the car (since I lived in Denver). Michael actually picked me up at the Airport after I decide to buy the car. Two hours later I was driving back to Denver in my 911. Michael was very knowledgeable about the car and informative throughout the buying process. I appreciate the customer service provided by the dealership and especially the hospitality offered by Michael. Thanks