Audi Peoria

Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Purchased a new Q5 from Audi Peoria. Both Lane and Engle were great sales associates to work with. Very knowledgeable and made the buying process so much more enjoyable than it typically is. I would recommend this dealership to anybody currently looking for a new or used Audi.

Some Good; Some Bad

by from Phoenix, AZ |

When I originally spoke with Peoria Audi, I was impressed with the candor expressed by JJ, one of the salespeople, but had decided to buy from another dealer. Joe Leavitt reached out to me to let me know he would work with me on a price and it was considerably less than the other dealership. I went in one morning and walked out with a new car. Lane, the salesperson who helped me that day, was incredibly helpful and very low pressure. He showed me all the reasons why Audi was a great car to have. He was incredibly patient with me and even came out to my house to help me understand the MMI system (no easy feat!). Other than that, the buying experience was not so fabulous - a bit of deception regarding availability of cars, the other car dealership, and a couple of other things. I completed an Audi survey sharing my experience and, afterwards got a very cool response from the sales department. When I reached out with questions about my car and the MMI system, I did not receive a reply. It took several requests to get someone to respond. When I did speak to him on the phone, the responses were clipped and a bit condescending. What totally turned me around was when my new tags didn't make it to my house. I reached out to Joe, the only person I felt would respond to me, he not only figured out what was going on, but had someone go to the MVD, pick up my tags and bring them to me. WOW! Without Joe and my initial experience with Lane, I wouldn't have rated the overall as four stars. So, if you want a great deal and an awesome salesperson, go see Lane. Regarding the facilities, the reason I rate them an average is primarily because, if you are waiting at the dealership for anything, your choices for nourishment are water, coffee and unhealthy packaged snacks (cookies, goldfish, etc.) If you can get a loaner, there are lots of food options around though. It's a clean, nice facility though - just very basic in its offerings.

Best carbuying experience ever

by from Peoria AZ |

After doing our research about turbo deisel cars and dealer brand, we made a trip to Peoria Audi to meet with Lou Solomon. We had called Lou a few weeks prior, he answered questions and never once called backed like other dealers do (flooding the phone lines)! Our purchase was extremely pleasnt w/o stress and we were impressed and confident our ownership of an Audi Q5 would be great. Thank you We would recomend this dealership in a heartbeat.

Out of state purchase

by from San Marcos, CA |

Very pleased with my out-of-state purchase experience. Car was immaculate as promised and I could not be more pleased with how it performs. Dale Holland and his colleagues were very helpful, professional, and just nice to work with.

A quick Internet response. Chose not to buy.

by from Bonita Springs, Florida |

The Internet Sales Department responded quickly and professionally. I misread the listing and it turned out to be a car that was not what I am looking for. I would shop this dealership if I lived in the area.

Excellent used car buying experience

by from Chandler |

I just bought a 2007 BMW 335i convertible from Peoria Audi, and I was very happy with both the personal attention they gave me and the incredible deal they gave me. Let me tell you more: the car was already the best deal on the internet but I did not want the low profile tires and Fikse wheels the previous owner had installed. They had another BMW in the lot and agreed to swap the wheels for me. When I inspected the wheels, they were badly scratched, so they agreed to refinish the scratched wheels. When I picked up the car, they had actually refinished all four wheels and installed brand new premium tires! All this involved a lot of phone calls and discussion with JJ Saldana, and I really have to commend him for his patience and dedication to customer satisfaction. Oh yes, while I was waiting for the car to be ready, they gave me a brand new Audi Allroad as a loaner for a week.

Incredible and caring sales advisor

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Juvenal (J J ) Saldana was truly outstanding from the very beginning. I have met few sales people that REALLY want you to be totally satisfied with the entire process from start to finish as J. J. clearly was! I purchased an A8L and the new MMI and navigation etc. is somewhat complicated and I needed to be walked through all of the nuances and J.J. was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. He delivered the car to my home to assist in setting up the garage door opener and to make sure that my wife and I were comfortable with what we feel is an outstanding vehicle. J.J. is honest, caring and sincerely has you're best interests front and center. I will, with unequivocal confidence recommend J.J. and Audi Peoria to my friends and anyone who stops me in parking lots etc. (happens frequently).

Super Satisfied Customer

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Found a used Honda Pilot on cars.com and submitted an online credit application around 12pm. Received a very prompt call back from the dealer. Told the salesperson (Michael S.) what we wanted and within 15 minutes we received a sample purchasing agreement by email. Went to the dealership and drove off the lot with our "new" car by 5pm. Fair, hassle-free, stress-free experience. Even though we were trading-in a 2004 Odyssey and purchasing a 2007 Pilot with 122k, we were treated like we were buying a brand new Audi. Thank you so much, Michael and Audi Peoria!

bob nagler

by from surprise ,az. |

Mike Sobzac @ Audi Peoria -- far exceeded our expectations. -- I will not be able to deal with any other salesperson, because of Mike's help , expertise, promptness, and fairness

Best dealship I've ever done business with!

by from Peoria AZ |

Peoria Audi sets the standard for what an automobile dealership should be. They let there products sell themselves without the dreaded pressure sales tactics. These professionals know their products and make the whole shopping experience a pleasure in all areas. I've found the service is outstanding and the facilities are great. I'm on my second purchase from them and plan to return again.