Audi Peoria

New 866-710-0892
Used 888-309-5803
Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

Nice people to deal with

by from Glendale,AZ |

Made buying a car simple. Lou was great and helpful too.

Best Audi Dealership in the Valley!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My wife and I have spent the last few months searching for an Audi A4 with a manual transmission. This is our second Audi, we bought our first one from Audi North Scottsdale but did not have a great experience with the purchase of the car. We dealt with multiple people at different dealerships but found Mike Sobczak and the staff at Audi Peoria to be the most helpful. Mike helped us track down the exact car we were looking for and did not try to pressure sell us into something else. Mike and the staff at Audi Peoria made the entire process enjoyable in purchasing a car. We really appreciated Mike's personal attention and the time he took to set up the new car for our needs. We will definitely be seeing them again for the purchase of our next car and would highly recommend them!

Excellent Service

by from Sahuarita, AZ |

We weren't recommended by anyone to go into Audi of Peoria, we happened to see a car that we liked on AutoTrader. From the beginning, JJ was down to earth and understood our needs and we were able to get a great deal on our car. I would recommend JJ with Audi of Peoria to anyone!

T Davis

by from Scottsdale Az |

The people at Audi were friendly and knowledgeable. Dawna in the financing dept went above and beyond to help . I think that Thomas was very accommodating as well.

Audi a4 purchase -Peoria Audi

by from Peoria AZ |

It was an easy experience and the whole team at Peoria Audi was great, very nice and informative.

2009 Audi A4

by from Anthem, Az |

We had a great experience at Audi Peoria with the purchase of our 2009 Audi. Michael was very attentive to what we were looking for and worked tirelessly to get the vehicle we wanted. We were kept informed throughout the process and Michael was very clear in explaining the vehicle, options, and sale process. We appreciate the delearship and Michaels efforts in making sure our vehicle purchase was pleasant. Thanks

2009 Mitsubishi Spyder Eclipse

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had one of the Best car-buying experiences ever at this dealership! Todd Stamps and his crew were awesome! I got the best price deal and trade-in value ever! The customer service was superb as well as the quality of the car I bought.....I will be a Repeat Customer! You will too!

Audi Peoria responded to this review

March 25, 2013

Steve, thank you so much for your recommendation of Todd and the team! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you

Great service

by from Yuma, Az |

It was worth it drive from Yuma to Peoria. the treatment was fantastic. they help me in every aspect of the process. even they find a better deal that I was expecting. thank you guys I'm in love with my new BMW x3!

Wonderful buying process.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My wife and I were looking for a new car and spent the weekend test driving close to 15 different small to mid size SUV's. The experience with Michael and Todd was different than the rest. Audi knows they have a quality product and they let it sell itself, providing answers to our questions and creating a comfortable sales environment. We were sold on the Q5 Hybrid and have enjoyed driving it the past week. For us it provided more comfort and a better drive than the Toyota Highlander Hybrid and the Lexus R450h although somewhat smaller than the other two. They go the extra length to create a positive experience. Their pricing was fair and matched what I could find on the internet. We would highly recommend a visit to Audi of Peoria.

Audi Peoria responded to this review

March 25, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Michael, Todd, and the rest of our team, and we hope you're loving your new Q5 Hybrid. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

A satisfying buying experience

by from Sun City West, Arizona |

My choice of Audi Peoria to buy a 2013 A6 was based upon the excellence of their Service Department Staff. Each time in the past when I had brought my A4 to them, I was treated with exceptional courtesy, complete professionalism and a most helpful attitude. Thus, when I decided to purchase a new Audi, it was Audi Peoria I first contacted. My buying experience last week was swift, pleasurable and to my complete satisfaction. The price I paid proved to be less than I had anticipated when summarizing the costs for the features I wanted in the A6. The sales and financial representatives allowed me the time to question certain aspects and responded fully and clearly to my satisfaction. I also appreciate that time was given demonstrating the operation of the many advanced technologies of the A6 such as the MMI feature and parking system. I have purchased many cars over the years from different dealerships in California, Illinois, and Arizona. My purchase of the A6 from Audi Peoria ranks as the easiest and most rewarding one I have had.