Audi Peoria

Service 877-258-2232

An AutoNation Company.

Fabulous Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Raj and Chris were amazing to deal with. I know what I wanted, they showed me their inventory, we negotiated a deal, and I was out the door in less than three hours. It was a smooth and enjoyable experience working with the two of them

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Peoria Audi was fantastic! Great environment! My sales rep was JJ Saldana, he was outstanding, honest, supportive and has great knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased (Audi Q3). I look forward to my next purchase with Audi Peoria!! Thank you!

Highly recommend Lane at Audi Peoria!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Had a great experience at Audi Peoria. Worked with Lane and he was wonderful. Very helpful and honest without being pushy. Would highly recommend doing business with this dealership whether looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thank you!

Audi Peoria - A Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I've purchased many vehicles personally and for my business with other dealerships, but I have to say what I experienced with Peoria Audi was fantastic!! First, it all starts with your sales rep. and mine (JJ Saldana) was outstanding! JJ was so supportive and VERY knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased (Audi SQ5). Then on to financing: A great team of players, professional and non-intrusive. I look forward to my next purchase with Audi Peoria!! Thanks guys... you really are the BEST!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Purchased an A6. Had a great buying experience. Audi Peoria is the place to go. Very friendly service, excellent customer service. Will buy another Audi when the time comes.

November 3, 2014

Marsha, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Impressive for a Car Dealer

by from St. George, UT |

I know most people (me included) don't enjoy the experience of buying a car (particularly a used one) as much as we should. For a carefully researched, petrol-head like me, I buy more than my share of cars and know exactly what I want. I came across a particular car on the internet, and Todd (the internet sales manager) was quick to give me more information. He and his internet associates were very helpful, and I ended up buying the car sight-unseen. The price was fair, the condition was accurate, and Todd even drove it 200+ miles closer to my house so we didn't need to travel as far. We've bought 4 cars in the last 2 years, and this has been the best experience we've had. Audi Peoria is still a dealership with it's dealer-esque "niggles", but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Audi S4 2013 Certified Purchase

by from Omaha, NE |

We had an absolutely perfect vehicle purchase at Audi Peoria. It started out test driving a S3. This wasn't the right car for me. Fortunately we seen a S4 pre-owned identical to the one I would order. I was able test drive it twice on Friday. Strangely enough we stopped by Sunday morning to take pictures of the car and they were open. We had two excellent sales associates and they presented an offer that was extremely fair. We finished the paperwork efficiently and the finance person was one of the best at offering aftermarket products in a simple and low pressure environment. We left the car with them to apply an aftermarket paint and interior protection and we showed up for delivery the car looked fantastic! We arrived earlier than we had scheduled, but the dealership personnel including the General Manager went out of their way to get a few things ready and shortly we were on our way home with our new (to us) Audi. The entire selection, purchase and delivery process was done professionally, honestly and efficiently. Make sure you check these guys out if you looking for an Audi!

Great Car and Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Buying a car from this dealer was very easy. I really don't like buying a car, but they made my experience very comfortable. I was introduced to the service staff; people you don't usually meet until you need them. I bought a used car and they were willing to fix everything. My salesman was JJ and he was great. He is knowledgeable and goes out of his way to accommodate his customer. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car. They get an A+.

October 7, 2014

We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

AWESOME experience

by from Phoenix |

Probably the best buying experience I have had and I have bought plenty of cars in my life. Truly this was a painless experience!

Happy Customer

by from Surprise, AZ |

They Made my 12 Year old car like new. You get what you pay for.

August 23, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Rosemary! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.