Wilkes Nissan

1933 Us Highway 421, Wilkesboro, NC 28697

New 877-515-7328
Used 877-667-6225
Service 888-429-1126

Welcome to Wilkes Nissan. Get the best deals in the Carolinas!

very helpful and cared

by from boone nc |

these guys are straight up .they did what they said they would do I saved over 3200 wow .I was looking at another Nissan dealer near that ... AND THEY ALSO CALLED ME AFTER THE SALE TO FOLLOW UP .THESE GUYS ARE GREAT SO IF YOUR IN THE MARKET YOU OWE IT TO THEM TO TRY THEM OUT .when you leave you will fill like me wow thank you

Wilkes Nissan responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the the time of of your day to review our dealership. We are proud to have you as a part of our Wilkes Nissan family. We take pride in our customer service and try to keep our customers returning to us. Thanks Again , Wilkes Nissan Family

bad customer service

by from Lexington, NC |

We made over an hour drive to purchase a vehicle and when we got there we found it needed tires. After working out a deal to have those replaced the dealer tried to overcharge us and didn't keep there word about letting us pick the tires. We were finally told we were in fact owed money back and no one will send us a a check. Been over a year and now we found out we can't renew our tag because the dealer failed to get the title released. NOTHING has been done no matter how many calls I make. Poor customer service.

Bad and unprofessional Dealer

by from North Carolina |

This is the worst and unprofessional dealer i have ever visited. The price was fixed with the internet manager and when i went there after a 2 hour drive they entirely changed there word and showed some drama in front of us.The person who talked to me did't came even for a talk. Guys beware hen you are visiting this Dealer.They don't keep there word

couldn't get a straight answer

by from wilkes, nc |

I went here to look at a used car. The salesman was completely unhelpful and inexperienced. They told me I had to tell them I would buy it before they could tell me any prices. Then another sales man came in to "help" and ended up being pushy and rude. Then he started to yell at the new guy as we were walking away.

Best Deal north of Charlotte

by from Wilkes, NC |

I was in the market for a pre-loved Volvo S60 and where my wife and I live these cars are not the first choice, usually Winston and Charlotte are the closest places to find a good deal. Just so happen, i saw one on the lot while driving to chic fila, 2012 Volvo S60 22k miles and priced below market value. The friendly staff at Wilkes Nissan hooked me up and on top of that I received FREE oil changes for life, that was worth the deal alone with oil prices these days. I highly recommend this dealership, we certainly had a great experience.

Wonderful Experience !

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

When walking into Wilkes Nissan I had no clue what my experience would be like. Upon entering the dealership I was greeted by Kedron Bullock with welcoming words and a smile. I explained to him exactly what I was looking for, within my budget, and he exclaimed that he had just the car for me. He then escorted me to a 2012 Nissan Sentra which we then took for a test drive. The test drive went very smooth and he was sure to update me on all relevant details and information on the car as we tested it out. Once we returned to the dealership, we began the paperwork. The paperwork process was much speedier than I had anticipated and Kedron made sure to find me the best deal for the car I had chosen. I was very satisfied with the service I received, the test driving process, and especially the paperwork process! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car within reasonable pricing limits, from a wonderfully staffed dealership! Kedron and the rest of the employees were very kind and helpful throughout the entire process and I'm sure the same will be done for all others in need.

Excellent Dealership,Friendly,Helpful

by from Boone,NC |

I was looking for a used vehicle either four wheel drive or all wheel drive. I was just looking. The Nissan Juke caught my eye. Robert came and introduced himself,told me about the Juke. He was very informative, nice,. He brought the key so I could look inside. TJ came and introduced himself as well. They were both very helpful. They told me they could get me in this car. TJ Trivette and Robert Heavener will do what they say and get you the car you want. They are excellent salesman. If you need a car at the right price and no hassle, these are your guys. Go to Wilkes Nissan on Hwy 421and ask for these guys, they will get it done with a smile and a sincere handshake..

very helpful and cared

by from boone nc |

Wilkes nissan

by from N wilikesboro |

Me and my wife came in looking for an affordable pre owned vehilce. Wilkes nissan went above and behond to get me in the car i liked at an affordable payment. The dealership exceeded all expectations with both customer service and affordability. I plan to return to this company when i need a new vehicle. I would strongly recomend Wilkes nissan to freinds or family. Thank you wilkes nissan for your great services.

Be treated like a person not a number.

by from Virginia |

I traveled down to Wilkes Nissan to look at a used Frontier that was listed on their website. Due to the weather I didn't make it until late Saturday afternoon.I ended up buying a new 2012 Frontier after talking with the salesman and reviewing their offers. I have never been to a dealership that did not make me feel pressured until now. The staff at Wilkes were friendly but not at all pushy, no heckling and no back and forth from room to room. Just simple conversation and yes or no type business. They had a good selection to choose from but their manners were as great as their prices. The staff worked until after closing to finish my deal and followed up several times to ensure my satisfaction. You will like the experience at Wilkes, check out their website and please go see these guys. i think you will be very pleased with them.

great service

by from Moravian Falls |

I was shopping for a car and just decided to stop in the dealership to check out what they had on the lot. I was test driving a car from another dealership but was not happy on they way I was treated at the other dealership. When I spoke to the salesman he gave me a few options on what he could put me in and then the next evenig I came in they worked with me on which car I wanted and with the price of the car. I went in looking for a used car and I drove away with a new car.