Ohio Auto Network

Ohio Auto Network

824 Cleveland St, Elyria, OH 44035

Used 888-481-9679

From Denver to Ohio and back!

by from Denver, Colorado |

"I live in Denver, CO and found the exact car I was looking for using Ohio Auto Network's informative website. Unlike other dealers, they had over 40 detailed and high quality pictures that made me comfortable enough to buy the car sight unseen. However, I was fortunate enough to be flying through Cleveland and so I stopped by the dealership in person on a long layover and ended up purchasing the car between flights - they made the transaction that smooth and easy! Car was exactly as described, low miles, and very attractively priced. I used UShip to flatbed the car out to Denver and it arrived in pristine condition. Even with the shipping cost, I still saved thousands off Edmund's and Kelly Blue Book value. Will definitely look here first for any future cars. Thanks!"

There is Still Honest Businessmen

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We have purchased vehicles before and being our second time buying from a search via the internet we were a little reluctant. We traveled 45 minutes to the dealership with a cautious mind and discovered that Ohio Auto Network is the place to be . We are extremely pleased with the service and the quality of the automobile. Honesty and a caring attitude for our needs were at the fore-front. We will be back again.

Unhappy Dodge Purchasers

by from Akron, OH |

Recently we bought a Dodge Caravan from Ohio Auto Network. Initially we were really happy for we felt we had made a sincere purchase. This was not the case. We asked about certain conditions, including the brakes and the condition of the battery of the vehicle. We were assured that these were in alright condition and that nothing needed to be worried about. Yes, all to make a quick sale. We traded them a perfect car ,that had absolutely nothing wrong with it, for way less than they should have offered us for it. In exchange we had to pay more than we should have on the way older vehicle they were selling us. Since we have had the vehicle, they sold us, we have had to have the brakes replaced, the tie rod, the alignment fixed, the tires replaced,the alternator replaced, the battery recharged, and the water pump fixed and all its parts. We have only had it a month. We have put $2400 additional into the vehicle. And the owner of Ohio Auto Network was fighting ,tooth and nail, over giving us more money for the mint condition vehicle we were giving to him. I am certain the car we sold them did not cost them anything and only brought them profit. We feel Ohio Auto Network does not even care and are just like all the people trying to make a quick, dishonest buck. That is alright , what goes around comes around. What you do to another will come back to you a thousandfold.

High End Luxury For Less

by from Pickerington, Ohio |

First let me say that my 2012 Mercedes S550 is absolutely beautiful. I feel purchasing my car through Ohio Auto Network saved me a few thousand dollars. I would definitely start my next car search with the O.A.N. Thanks David you hooked me up.

2003 Nissan Xterra with only 29,056 miles!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

"I recently purchased a 2003 xTerra from Ohio Auto Network and am very pleased w/ my purchase. The vehicle was described well and documented w/ plenty of photos to make the drive from Akron to Elyria well worth it. Service at the dealership was good and I felt very comfy during the entire process of test driving and signing paperwork. David made the transaction smooth. I would recommend their services highly when searching for a vehicle. Thanks again! I love the truck." Jim Blair Cuyahoga Falls, OH

great experience

by from Bath, Michigan |

My son and I traveled down from Bath, Michigan to buy a Ford Explorer we found online at Ohio Auto Network and everything worked out great. It was a great experience.

Loving my new Mercedes

by from Mayfield Heights, Ohio |

My experience at Ohio auto network was very cordial. Everything went smoothly. Car was in impeccable condition as it was show in pictures on their website. I will definitely recommend everyone to do business with them. :) Thanks, Akshay

overwelmed by the awsome deal i got

by from amherst |

walked in told him what I wanted gave me a price we I asked him to hold it and he did within hrs we had financing and I drove my spotless 2009 MKS out the door car has been great looks new and at a price I couldn't refuse thanks for the deal

Satisfied!

by from Luckey, Ohio |

The 2014 Taurus Limited that we bought from you has been a great car so far and I would anticipate that it will remain that way while we own it. The overall car buying experience with your organization went as smoothly as any that I have been involved in. I liked the fact that you and your staff do not pressure people in to sales but instead discussed the features and condition of the vehicle that I was interested in a pleasant and factual manner. I would say that I would definitely consider your organization again for future purchases. Thanks! Rick Nelson Luckey, OH

Like new car at a used car price

by from Niles, Michigan |

We love our 2013 Lincoln MKS. It is everything we thought it was, overall we are happy. Would recommend.

Mercedes S-Class Purchase!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

"Everything worked out great. I?ve never seen my wife so surprised. She just couldn?t believe it. Home in time for dinner. My son absolutely LOVES it and I?ve started to redeem myself. I?ve already put about 2500 miles on the car. This well could be the first of a long series of S-classes . This was the quickest and easiest car purchase ever. Everything was as advertised and could not have gone more smoothly. Customer service was excellent. The staff of Ohio Auto Network was courteous, kind and responsive. They seem to genuinely care about their customers. I feel very good about my experience with Ohio Auto Network and will look to them again for my next car purchase.?