Ohio Auto Network

Ohio Auto Network

824 Cleveland St, Elyria, OH 44035

Used 888-481-9679

We are a low mark up, high volume dealership!

Bought the car sight unseen from OH to OR

by from Eugene, Oregon |

I knew I wanted C300 4Matic for my teenage son and have been looking online for a while, found one with a good price at Ohio Auto Network and since we live in Oregon and never bought a car online, we trusted them and we trusted the car fax so we decided to go for it and when we got the car it was exactly what they said it was, just perfect. Also the ease of the paper work and the wire transfer was just too easy. I will definitely do business with these people again.

East to do business!

by from Mentor, OH |

It's a good place to buy a car. It's just as advertised. No surprises! Super car. Glad we came 50 miles to see this vehicle! It wasn't hard to make the decision. We drove it and bought it.

December 16, 2014

Glad you were able to choose from one of our many Lincoln MKZ's we had in stock! Merry Christmas to you and your family and we wish you the best of luck in 2015! :)

Uncommonly Good Car Buying Experience

by from Midland, MI |

I was an out of state purchaser of a vehicle from Ohio Auto Network. A great purchase expereince in this case requires good communication and complete descriptions given over the phone. Through my communications with Melanie they established a level of trust which made me comfortable sending tha check for the car by FedEx. When I saw the car after purchase it well exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ohio Auto Network - good people!

December 16, 2014

Tom, it was our pleasure to have met & worked with such a nice person as yourself. We thank you for choosing to buy from Ohio Auto Network and wish you the best of luck in all you do. Enjoy your 2012 Lincoln MKT AWD with Ecoboost! :)

Been Asked to Retract my Review

by from Ann arbor |

Several days ago I posted a review about the lack of responsiveness. David has contacted me and asked me to retract. Probably fair. It was right around Thanksgiving. I wasn't pleased because the car I inquired about was sold before they reached back out to me at the end of the day Friday. Apparently they were "slammed" Friday morning. So, I guess I can understand. At the end of the day, I guess I voice no opinion. I have to answer yes or no to whether I would recommend the dealer. I'll put yes, but have no basis either way

December 5, 2014

Thank you Bob. Major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and others will delay a reply to customer's inquiry. We're sorry again and thank you understanding! :)

Fabulous Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Fabulous Service. Reliable. Honest. We found them on eBay. We drove from Michigan. They are even shipping our current vehicle to my granddaughter in Pennsylvania.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much Diane! We're so happy that you and your husband love your like new 2013 Lexus RX350 AWD with only 17,000 miles! Thank you again and best of luck to you both...it was an absolute pleasure! :)

Good buying experience

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

Was a good experience ... saw the car online ... visited the showroom .... met Melanie ... drove the car .. seemed like a nice vehicle .. and purchased the car ... all in the same day ... looking forward to coming back for my next car!

December 3, 2014

Thank you Fred! We're happy that you and your wife Ruby are loving your like new 2012 Lincoln MKZ AWD with only 19,000 miles! Happy Holidays to you both! :)

Good price and service

by from Westlake, Ohio |

Have bought 2 cars from this dealer. Good price and service. Buyers from all over the country. Would recommend!

December 6, 2014

Thank you Mike for shopping with us for the 3rd time! Hope your sons enjoys the Chevy Malibu! :)

Good experience

by from Akron, OH |

I would recommend signing up with more lenders for financing. They were very stern on their negotiations.

December 3, 2014

We will definitely look into more lenders Gerald. We're glad we were still able to get you a good financing rate. Thank you again for your purchase of the 2013 Cadillac SRX AWD with only 3,000 miles! : )

Poor responsiveness

by from ann arbor |

I did not purchase a vehicle here. I did identify a vehicle and received an email from an agent. I asked that person to call me 1st thing the next morning. Instead, at the end of that day, I received another email telling me the vehicle sold that day. Never gave me a chance

December 3, 2014

We apologize if you feel that you weren't responded to promptly. We initially corresponded with one another at 5:44pm on 11-26-14 Thanksgiving Eve and we closed at 6pm that night. You emailed us back later that night 11-26-14 at 10:26pm asking us to contact you the next morning, which was Thanksgiving morning. I'm sorry but we were closed to be with our families for the Holiday so we were not able to call you. We also didn't get your email until Friday because it was sent 4 and 1/2 hours after we had closed. The dealership re-opened on black Friday 11-28-14 and we were extremely busy with in-store traffic and were unable to get your last email until later that day. Once again, we're sorry if you feel you were neglected but due to the circumstances & Thanksgiving holiday, we were unable to get into contact with you promptly.

Great experience!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Purchased a vehicle from out-of-town. Associates were helpful, efficient and got everything done in a very short time.

December 3, 2014

Thank you Chris & Elizabeth! Enjoy your beautiful 2011 Mercedes-Benz GL450 4Matic!

Wonderful experience!

by from Huron, Ohio |

I found my 2012 Chrysler 200 online and drove from Huron to come see it. Everything on their wesbite was very easy understand the vehicle looked like the pictures. Very prompt, efficient, and enjoyable experience buying my son's vehicle. Staff was personable and professional. I really appreciate David's attention to detail. I'm very thrilled that my son has such a wonderful car for his high school graduation present and the future looks bright : )

December 3, 2014

Thank you Tara! We hope your son Preston is enjoying his 2012 Chrysler 200 Touring!