Automotive Solutions

4021 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40218

Used 888-615-7810

Highly recommended dealership!!!!

by from louisville ky |

Automotive Solutions is amazing ! Adis was great to work with along with his team. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable car. A++++ service

good price

by from Indiana |

Got a diesel and very happy with it. Kevin took good care of us. thank you

nice car

by from Louisville |

My husband and I came in to look at a Acura TL and feel in love with it. We were not quite convinced so we had the car inspected by our mechanic. He assured us that the car was in good mechanical shape. We had the car for over 6 months and has no issues. So far so good.

Dead Hybrid

by from Louisville, KY |

Bought a used Hybrid that they said had a newly refurbished battery. Less than 20k miles later it's completely dead. Of course it's just out of the warranty provided by the guys they got the battery from. The buying process was a mess. They argued with me about fixing problems with the car. They didn't want to fix any of it. In fact a broken fog light was replaced with plastic taped into the socket. Very unprofessional. Worst car buying experience of my life. My younger brother also bought a car the same day and he's now spending thousands to fix his car as well. F all around.

I love my car!

by from Lagrange KY |

I had a leak in my car and they were on top of fixing it!

as described

by from Illinois |

I drove from 6 hours away to buy a car I only seen on the net. I spoke to the owner prior to visiting the lot and he went over the condition of the car with me over the phone. I took the risk and drove down. The car was just as described plus some. Drove it home and its been running like new ever since. Trustworthy dealership.

good deal

by from Evansville IN |

I came across Automotive Solutions online and their cars and great prices drew me in. I bought a 2010 Fusion and could not be more happy with it. I got it thousands below all others in town. Very pleased.

badservice

by from louisville,ky |

bought 2004 Lincoln ls its now in the shop for transmission problems only had the car 3 weeks $1146.00 out of my pocket!

NEVER AGAIN!!

by from Louisville, KY |

I bought a VERY expensive car that was supposedly in excellent condition. It had no warranty, yet I fell head over heels and trusted these guys. I took the car home and was happy as could be, spent the weekend on a boat with my boyfriend and upon returning home to my car (that was in the garage the entire time) it wouldn't start. When I finally did get it to start I drove it up the road where it decided to accelerate on it's own. I called them to explain what was happening, they did not car and gave me the number to a dealership where I could take it to be fixed. The speedometer, the speedometer sensor, the tires, brakes, rotors, oil, etc had to all be replaced. Upon changing the oil they found tons of sludge...I haven't even had the car a year and it's no longer drive able due to the engine blowing as of last week. Thanks guys...I'll be sure to let everyone know of my experience with your shop and the fact that I was lied to about the car. It never was being sold from a friend, it came from auction and was not properly taken care of prior to my purchase. I should have known better but you guys shouldn't scam the way that you do! I truly hope the business fails miserably and you all are exposed for what you really are! As for me, I'm now purchasing a brand new vehicle which will have warranty...from a dealership! Do NOT go to these guys! The cars look great and the engine looks and sounds great as well, it's all lies! My car is listed on their site in perfect condition and wonderful according to them when in reality they know that the engine is about to blow and the oil hadn't been changed in a year, just added oil to it. There ya go , guys. I hope you all enjoyed my review!

Very helpful guys.

by from Owensboro, Ky |

Adis exchanged emails with me for a few days before I could get up to Louisville to check out the car. He was very helpful with everything. Dennis was also a big help in the process. Honest and friendly.