Ramslee Motors LLC

608 Tonnele Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307

Used 201-217-0445

Scam. Please beware

by from Jersey City. NJ |

they are a scam. The ads are only to get you to the store. 98 percent of the vehicles listed are not available. Please be aware. They just want to get you to the store and then lead you astray. I had a very bad experience with them.

Total Zero

by from NY, NY |

Found an ad on cars.com for a really good price from this dealer. Although I emailed the dealer both through cars.com and directly, I chose to leave work to inquire personally instead of potentially missing out. There I was told that the vehicle was not available, and the price listed on the website was inaccurate anyway. While the listed price had been far below fair value, the ad did say that the low price was being offered on the Internet only, and a copy of the ad had to be presented at purchase. Thought I was fortunate to be looking at the right time. Needless to say, I was disappointed, enough so that I declined to see any other vehicles for sale there. Can't help but think that the ad was just a ploy to get people on the lot, seeing as neither of my original email inquiries received any response. What a waste of time.

Bought 2 going on 3....

by from ny, new york |

I bough a honda accord and a Toyota highlander from this dealer, and Margarita was phenominal-treated me like a good friend and a valuable customer .Martin was a very easy going guy.He was always willing to work wt me whenever possible. I will always go back to this dealer anytime

I would go back

by from New Milford, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2002 Ford Ranger and Im pleased with the overall outcome of the transaction. The people I dealt with were helpful and straight forward with a large inventory to choose from. I would go back or recommend this dealership to family or friends.