Bunnin Chevrolet

6101 W Slauson Ave, Culver City, CA 90230

Used 800-705-2895

Service at Bunnin Chevy

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

Bunnin is great and I could not be happier with my Volt! I should be a spokesman I love it so much! John Buch

Great service at Bunnin Chevrolet

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Service team was outstanding with my 5,000 mile service and the replacement of the faulty radio on the 2014 Vette. Radio continued to work but lights flickered intermittently. Very pleased with the replacement and the free rental car for the one-half day the car was in the shop. GO BUNNIN!!!

worst dealer by far

by from los angeles |

not a straight up dealer, always looking to get over on the customer stay away....plenty of better run dealers in the area

Great Salesman and Service

by from Santa Monica, CA |

My experience at Bunnin was awesome! I'm a repeat customer for leasing a vehicle. My salesman Marshall and everyone else at Bunnin Chevrolet made it a pleasant experience. They're friendly, courteous, helpful, and accomodating. I'm very happy with my car and the service I received. Thank you!

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Lawndale, Ca. |

Great experience as always!! Rudy Yllescas is a great salesman, I always look forward to doing business with him. This is my third vehicle purchased from him. Looking forward to many more years of doing business with Bunnin Chevroltet!!

Abort Abort!!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I bought a car that has had problems since the start! Good luck getting the company to honor your warranty! The service is terrible! Learn from my mistake. Buyer beware.

Bunnin CHevy

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Brian, and everyone who helped me purchase the vehicle were great...got me out of there quickly and i love my truck... also wanted to commend the guys that washed the truck, it was spotless! I am going to start saving for that Z28 Camaro...

Outstanding service representative

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have had the luck and pleasure of having Alicia as my service representative on my last two visits. She is everything that any employer wishes for in an employee?.personable, polite, knowledgeable and kind. She listens to the customer, does her utmost to satisfy them (even with things that are outside her control) and recognizes that communication is crucial in any business relationship. Kudos to Bunnin for having such a competent and smart member on their team. I would vote for Alicia for service person of the day,week, month and year!

Awesome dealership

by from Inglewood, CA |

I love taking my truck there and knowing that I can trust my needs will be met. I don't need an appointment and when my truck us ready the service department gives me a call to let me know what my truck needs. I'm very pleased with this dealership that I've gone back to inquire on my next purchase. Love the salespeople, the front receptionist, the service department and even the little people that do everything else. Wonderful dealer. Thanks Bunnin!!!!!!!

Great costumer service!

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Mr. Roque did a great job helping me with my new car purchase. He has excellent Costumer service skills. I'm recommending him to all my friends and family!