Findlay Lincoln

Service 866-483-3950

Family Owned/Quality Driven

Best ever car buying!

by from Henderson, NV |

This was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had! We love our new Lincoln and are so glad we stopped by to check them out! The whole process was seamless and easy to go through. Never pushed, prodded or pressured EVER.

Outstanding!

by from Palm Springs, CA |

Outstanding in everyway! I actually found my used car on their web site and traded in my car via pictures and on the phone and got a great deal. I had to drive 5-hours to make the deal. All was honest to the bone. No "ups" when I go there. Great people to work with. Everyone had smiles. Facilities were outstanding, even the restrooms! I really felt at home. The car I purchased was well serviced, far more than if I had purchased it from an individual and did not have to go through the trouble of selling my car myself which I was originally trying to do which was a hassle. This was the nicest dealership I have ever worked with. I strongly recommend them.

friendly but fast

by from Henderson nv |

Very nice but more interested in closing the deal than helping us find what we wanted.

Great!

by from Las Vegas |

Very pleasant- Dave was informative, helpful, listened to what we wanted. The price range we wanted to be in. Both Dave and Allan were very pleasant. Willing to go the extra mile to help us. Thank you!

Amazing experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

We had a very good salesman Alan who showed us everything we wanted to see without being pressured or intimidated in any way. He was very informative and didn't mind all of our questions at all. He took very good care of throughout the entire transaction and we are very appreciative of him.

Best service received

by from Henderson |

Brought my car in and Jose took care of me right away. This place is so clean, I can't believe they work on cars! They always tell me about everything I need and why, so this is why I come back. The most honest repair facility I've ever experienced by far.

Always a good experience!

by from Las Vegas |

All I can say is that I love coming to this service department because it's always pleasant and the waiting area is wonderful. They act like it's their pleasure to take care of my car!

Thomas was great

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Our salesman Thomas Hill was great. Mr. Findlay spent lots of time with us and he is lovely. Thank you!Our overall experience was great!

A perfect gentleman

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Thomas at Findlay Lincoln was a perfect gentleman while I was asking so many questions. He was very patient and seemed truly interested in making sure I was happy with every step of the process. Thanks for all the help!

Ask for Silas

by from Henderson,nevada |

If you go to Findlay Lincoln (you should) be sure and ask for Silas because he will take very care of you and your needs. He won't rush you. won't pressure you to buy anything, but will help you in any way he can and is very professional about it.

Great timing!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This Lincoln dealer is so much better than all the other ones we've been to, I can only say good things about the experience we had there. We were very happy with the level of courtesy we received, and all the people who we worked with to make this happen. So, from the bottom of our hearts, Thank you!