Western Auto Sales

1801 W Forest Home Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53204

Used 414-672-1647

Buying my first car !

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I kept on looking to buy a car for 4 months and i didn't really like any of the cars that i looked at the other dealer ships but when i went to Western Auto I loved how good the service was. I ended up buying a car from them and its a wonderful ride ! I really recommend this dealership ! way to go !

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful Dealer ! This is my second purchase from Western Auto , and am completely satisfied. I felt no pressure to look at a new vehicle, and the whole process was very smooth. From the service to my previous vehicle, to the trade in process, to the new purchase, I wouldnt change anything about my visit. Thanks Western Auto ! YOU GUYS ARE DOING REALLY GOOD! Keep the awesome work up !

The best car ever!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I really like this dealer ship ! they have such a great deals on their lot ! I like how the people there are honest by telling you all the history about the car ! The service that i got was awesome ! I will love to always go there when ever i would like to upgrade my ride ! It was my pleasure to do business with them

western auto sales

by from loves park,il. |

went to look at a car on their lot. I calledto see what their hours were, since i had a 75 mile drive to get there, and he told me they were open till 7pm.When i got off work, my daughter and i drove an hour and a half to the car lot. We got there at 6:30 to find out they decided to close early. I called them the next day to tell them about what happened and didn't even get an apology. We decided to take another trip out there to look at the car because my daughter really wanted it. We asked him to tell us if there was anything wrong with the car because of the long distance we had to drive and he assured us there was nothing wrong with the car. When we got there, though, he said " did i tell you this was a salvage car?" It turns out they did the body work themselves. There were parts missing and the body didn't even sit straight. Very dishonest people.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER..THEY SOUND VERY SHADY

by from CHICAGO |

I HAVE CALLED THIS DEALER AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT THEY DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE BANK. THAT WAS LAST SUNDAY. I HAVE CALLED LIKE 4 TIMES AND HE SAID MY BROTHER WILL CALL YOU, NOT ONCE DID THEY CALL YOU BACK. SOUNDS LIKE A FRONT FOR ANOTHER BUSINESS. SOMETIMES WHEN YOU CALL THEY JUST SAY HELLO AND DON'T EVEN SAY THE BUSINESS NAME.