Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(4.0) 4 Reviews

40 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

Maintenance

by from Irvine, CA |

Had my regular maintenance done. Dropped off at 7AM and was out within an hour with my car washed and looking great. Was very satisfied.

Positive Experience

by from Riverside CA |

I had researched the value of my trade as well as the target price for the new car. I had visited a number of dealers but had not been able to make a trade that I thought was fair. This dealer made me a fair offer on a 2011 new Town and Country Chrysler minivan without hesitation, and in a few minutes I was driving home. Subsequent dealer service was exemplary, with just one new-car problem corrected expeditiously.

Ruined my 1st time car purchase experience!

by from Lake Forest, Ca |

So I removed my review because I sent an email to the VP George Saad and I was told I would get a call Yesterday or today. No Call.. So it's going back up! This was going to be my 1st new car purchase. I was beyond excited! I woke up at 7am on sunday and couldn't sleep from the thought I was going to be the owner of a new White Durango!!! I went in there Sunday morning first thing after finding a certified pre owned white 2012 Durango they had on their site. I was greeted by salesperson Ali. I asked him about the car and he told me that it was taken up to the Tustin lot for someone to see. He told me we could drive up there and look at it. We went up there, and I walked up to the car with NO ONE on the lot while Ali went in and grabbed the key. I immediately noticed a Red tag on the car that was priced about $1000 less than online! I was beyond excited! Ali came back out and showed me the power liftgate, and room was my concern. So as I looked in the back, Ali walked to the front of the car. When I walked up to the front, the red tag was gone. I asked Ali what happened to it and he gave me a lost look and said"what red tag?" I couldn't believe it. I said that tag I just saw on the window! He asked if I was sure I wasn't looking at one of the other red tag cars! I then showed him on the windshield where the tag clearly was and asked him if he removed it. He became infuriated and I told him maybe we should just go. He yelled at me that I was wasting his time and lets get out of here! I could not believe it!!! I called him over to calm him down and told him I wasn't there to wasted either of time and that I was ready to buy a car. He went inside and said a port must have came out and taken it off, which was not true because I never left the car. We went back to Irvine so I could get my cosigner. 4 times I asked him about reserving the car or sending someone to get it. He told me don't worry. I got approved, we made a deal and we drove up to get it. Upon arriving, a salesperson there walked out shaking papers and said "sorry it's sold!" Unbelieveable! We went back and Then Ali and his sales manager proceeded to try and sell me on a grey one that I didn't like. I told them I wanted a White one, and the told me, No, no, Grey is much nicer that the white one!! So unprofessional! They ruined my experience of buying my first new car from a dealership! Now I'm not sure I ever want to go through that again... Stay far away from this place. They made it feel like a slimy used car lot with greasy salesmen just trying to sell a car, with no regard for the customers wants and needs. All my car dealer nightmares came true here. I would give zero stars if I could.

Integrity

by from Fontana, CA |

We bought our Jeep Liberty here. We negotiated options and price over the phone and they kept their word. Paperwork was a breeze, and it's a very clean facility. We had a very different experience somewhere else earlier in the week, which made us appreciate our salesman Andy even more. Thank you Tuttle-click for hiring honest sales people.