Hooman Nissan of Long Beach

Used 866-980-4834
Service 877-526-6192

Good Service

by from los angeles |

Recently purchased my 2011 Nissan Rogue from Hooman Nissan and loving it! i stopped at other dealerships prior to visiting hooman nissan and they did not have my choice of color or features in stock, they were very helpful and did not give me the run-around. They got great customer service and lifetime car washes and oil changes when you buy a car from them, i get my car washed once a week there and its a great perk and saves me lots of money! it can take a little time for them to wash it once in a while, but due to high volume of customers, def recommended.

HORRIBLE

by from Long beach ca |

Bought a car and the battery died before I got it off the lot. Come to find out it had no gas cap. They gave me a key that limit me from listening to my radio. Try to call a manger to see if they would fix it. Was place on hold for an hour. The sales rep who sold the car was suddenly unviable. All bad first time at Nissan and it was that bad a total nightmare. Also I wouldn't pay to much mind to the positive review because most of the time it's the people who work there that create email account to give false reviews.

Trying to get a refund check from this car dealer

by from Long beach, Ca |

I had a chat with Kathy Renfroe about a problem I've been have with this dealership for almost a year. I was thinking Kathy would help me still nothing we chated on3/3014 and still nothing but lies. I guess this is the way this co. Works. Well I'm drawing money out my saving and getting a lawyer. They lied so many times and just keep on. A co.This big does some one like this is not right

Purchase of Used 2012 Nissan Altima

by from Hawthorne, CA |

Just purchased a car and the costomer service was good, however, the buying process took way to long.

my sons first car

by from Los Angeles, california |

went here during labor day and was crowed with people but the customer service was still perfect. the second i walked into the dealership they sent me an agent to help me look for the car that i wanted. they have an amazing inventory and helped me find the car that i wanted with the features that i wanted as well. the best part was that they negotiate and help you out when you want to buy it. overall i have a good time buy a car here. def should chek it out

fast, friendly service

by from Long Beach, CA |

fast, friendly service, the wait is made to be as comfortable as possible!! the main reason i chose nissan is because of the way they treat their customers! my vehicle is always cared for and i know i am as well.

Sentra

by from Long Beach, CA |

Just bought the new Sentra, pretty basic in all its features, but got away with a good deal, considering i didnt put that much money down! i ended up buying a 2012 Sentra with all its basic features and great payments, they have a pretty good relationships with banks so u can get approved and shoot for good payments that your happy with, i was happy with my payments and purchase! :)

Good Facilities

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

They have a program, which is part of their vip package,where if you buy a car from them you get lifetime car washes and oil changes, etc. i always get my Altima serviced here, great service, brand new service dept, newly remodeled and staff is super friendly. lines can sometimes take a lil while only if you go in the mornings with no appointment because everybody is trying to get their cars maintenance done before they head off to work so its better to make an appointment before you go in, love all the guys there, great staff:)

WORST NIGHTMARE

by from LONG BEACH |

Why my previous review was erased I do not know... But here it goes again 2 months ago I attempted to buy a Nissan Xterra 4x4 I was told I would get the deal of my life and after amazing discounts they were able to give me a deal I would love...only that the car was old stock (2012) and higher value than other 2013 offered by other dealers, arrogant sales person answered that they had to cover dealer expenses such as electricity, overhead etc and that if I wanted a 2013 one I would need to wait 8 months and there is only 2 available in USA lol! I have a perfect credit (ohhh yes does 780 sounds good to you? ) well I was offered a horrible high rate and when I complained they said that was rates on commercial are only teasers (wow) Needless to say I politely left as (real manager) you know,,,, how it is with car sales people they are all managers) refused to give me a discount for 2012 that I asked for

excellent service...

by from Long Beach, CA |

The sales representative that really helped mewas wilmer f. he's a very professional man he explained everything with detail about the car I wad interested in if I were to buy a car there I would defenitily recommend wilmer and the dealership. excellent service...

Carlos helped us out to get the best deal.

by from California |

I find everyone very pleasant and professional. They were very knowledgable. Micheal Andrei and Milton Daniel and Carlos helped us out to get the best deal.