G Motorcars

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2454 E Oakton St, Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Best car buying experience I've ever had.

by from Elgin, IL |

Rarely do I praise any business, my Yelp account is mainly there to my express dislike for my experience towards a business. I'm not being asked or paid to give this review. I've worked in the new/used automotive industry for 12 years for car dealerships and G Motorcars has been the best car buying experience I've had. Joe Mok was straight and to the point when going over the paperwork and to show there were no hidden charges and explaining every last detail. Dealing with dealerships for 12 years, I've always been weary of small car lots that sell only used cars because I've seen it all, they're usually the highest mileage trade-in's that needed the most work that the larger dealerships don't want to deal with (basically, their shitboxes). This wasn't the case at G Motorcars. I traded in my '05 Mercedes (w/ 66k miles) for an '07 Wrangler with 8,000 miles. I came in with the attitude that I had the upper hand; trading in a Mercedes, only to walk out knowing I've made friends. Joe and his father have shown they are people who put forth the effort to make customers happy. as a consumer I can absolutely appreciate that. I've since shared my experience with people I know looking for a car and I will without a doubt purchase my next vehicle with G Motorcars, their customer service has proven to me to be top notch.

Best Service Ever !

by from Minneapolis MN |

Best Place I Have Ever Purchased A Car From !! Ask for Joe, He Will Take care of you Like Family and is very Honest. I Drove 450 Miles From Minneapolis MN and Back (16 Hours) just to purchase a car from them and will do so again, Best car buying experience ever !! Thank you Joe and Ivan for your Great Service !!

Ecellent Experience Buying a Vehicle

by from Barrington, IL |

I purchased from Maggie at the dealer and have nothing but good things to say. The transaction was very easy and professional. I would and will recommend G Motorcars to my friends and associates.