Dr. Car Inc.

6040 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Used 619-284-5500

worse car l place ever !!

by from san diego ca |

I purchased a bmw last year not even a day later it was smelling bad I took it back and it was an oil leak ..he sent .e to a mechanic for repairs and I took it there we split the cost .. the smell continued so I called him back he said well it just got fixed and is not doing anymore ...less than a year I put in 5000.00 dollars and it still has problems ...I purchased based an extended warranty for 1200 00 dollars and used it on an water pump nothing else was covered ..so I called him yesterday for a refund on the warranty as it goes to 2019 and was told no ...please don't go here nothing g good to say ...there are not places than will do more for you ...there went my retirement money !

lady bug

by from San Diego, CA |

I really love my experience with Dr Car. The owner and the employees are truly friendly and very helpful, I did not feel the pressure and no aggravating and pushy car salesmen. I would recommend Dr Car.

The best experience I ever had

by from San Diego |

This was the best experience I ever had at a car dealership. The people there were very helpful, loving, and caring about what you want in a vehicle. I will tell all of the people I know to go there, if they are looking to purchase a car.

Dr. Car is Awesome

by from Chula Vista, CA |

Shopping at Dr. Car was an awesome experience, the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars on their lot. After a couple months of purchasing my Jaguar i received a phone call from the staff to see how things are going. My next car will be from Dr. Car!!!!

Dr. Car Inc. responded to this review

June 29, 2011

Thank-you for this excellent review, here at Dr. Car Inc. we are always dedicated to fulfill your expectations and make a pleasant vehicle buying experience.

Easy to do business with.

by from San Deigo |

Excellent web site description of truck with lots of detail. Saved us a lot of time. Paperwork and vehicle were ready when they said they would be. I definintely recommend this dealer.

Good dealer ship

by from san diego ca |

This dealership has good staff to help in every way, the owner is a great person they help everyone in every way possible. i trust and would reconmmed many of my friend and family in the future. And I am considering going back for a second car.

bought a used car

by from san diego |

they had the car i was looking for at the time, and it was at a price i could work with.

Great experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I would recommend Dr. Car to anyone looking for quality used car. They made the buying process quick and easy!

My experience at Dr. Cars. Inc

by from Poway, Calif |

My experience was pleasant, simple and quick. I would recommend this business

excelent

by from san diego ca |

dr car car dealer work with me to find the rigth car for my self and my wife i will recomend this car dealer to all my friands and family because they give a excelent service and excelent attention to costumer att; christopher daniel cruz