Dancy Automotive Group

760 Jericho Tpke, Woodbury, NY 11797

Used 516-864-0000

my experience at Dancy auto dealer

by from Queens, NY |

purchased my ML350 Bendz at dancy. Got a fantastic price on it and most important they treated me great,no hidden fees like in my past with other dealerships and my vehicle is a very clean suv with no bad history. they are great and best luck to them always....

Great experience!!!

by from new jersey |

overall I had a great experience here.. car was clean just as the salesmen stated I look forward to sending my friends and family threre

hidden dealer fee

by from eastport, ny |

Went dealership for a nissan maxima, They had car I wanted for less then all dealerships. Was at the dealership doing final paper work. $3,000 hidden dealership fee. I asked why they said said the upkeep they did on car such as detailing and cleaning. Car salesmen worked with me good guy I believe his name was chris older white male. They knocked off $1,000 off 3,000 fee. Car came out as a good deal even with the hidden fee.

Scam scums

by from Bronx NY |

Horrible service. They will rob you. If your buying a car from these people take your lawyer before signing. So much hidden fees. Liars and frauds.

Dancy Automotive Group responded to this review

July 26, 2014

Hello Ricky, Our website and cars.com says we do not have any Fees. You must have went to the wrong dealer. Please give me a call and I will help you. Chris- 5164415420

Avoid this place, BEWARE

by from New York |

They willl scam, do not even consider this place. Internet prices are not real and all employees there are con-artists.

fake ppl

by from queens, ny |

Pls be4 u buy a car from this auto group be very careful, Bcoz u may not know what u are getting urself into. Pls go to a reputable car dealer, where they ll help u when you a problem. Don't Get urself into any trouble by thinking they are going to offer u a good deal.

Jackie, YOU ROCK!!!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Thanks for being so patient with me while i'm making my decision on the GL63. Your professionalism towards answering all my inquiries will definitely get all my referrals.

awesome pre owned

by from Hempstead |

Jackie was a wonderful saleswoman. She was knowledgeable about every vehicle I had questions about, she was patient and a pure pleasure to do business with. I love my 2011 BMW. I will recommend HER to everyone!

Jacqueline Marzano best agent ever

by from Flushing, NY |

I went into the dealership because I saw a Range Rover that I wanted to get online and they have the model that I was looking for. I finally purchased the vehicle but couldn't without the help of the sale agent there name Jacqueline Marzano. Jackie helped me out a great deal and explained everything to me in a very detail professional manner. The experience was great and I bought the vehicle at an very reasonable price. Jackie, you're the best

Fiat500

by from Westbury,NY |

Just purchased a 2012 fiat from Dancy automotive. Fantastic experience. Brian walked me through the entire process. Buying a car can be an intimidating experience, but Brian and the staff at Dancy made it easy.