MINI of San Diego

Used 888-583-7148
Service 877-371-6448

Awesome Dealer!

by from San Diego |

This dealer was great! Everything for the service department to sales. Brought my car in for service for regular routine maintenance (which was GREAT!) and never would have thought that I would be going home in a brand new car that same day. The staff was very friendly and very welcoming. The sale process was smooth and easy and I was out of there within an hour. The manager was also very helpful.. he introduced himself and offered any help or assistance with anything. 5 star dealer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone!!

great talk, but do your own inspection carefully

by from San Diego |

Ok, shopping for a used Audi Q5 at this dealership. Welcomed, nice smiles, cool guys. Great talk, used car got inspected, warranty, we stand behind each car we sell. That's talk. The facts: the car I inspected had oil leak at the top of the engine. How could they not see that when supposedly inspected the car? Bottom line: great talk and nice ambiance does not make the car good. Do you own inspection very carefully.

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was in contact over email and phone with Ken Tomei regarding a used FJ Cruiser. We talked about issues with the car, base price, taxes, and fees. I altered my work schedule to meet during the day. Ken told me there was only one dent in the car. Ken did not disclose damage on two body panels that were visible in person but difficult to see in photos. The damage was on the front wheel fenders in the same location on opposing sides of the car above the suspension and he was trying to convince me it was just part of the design of the car. As we test drove the car, I saw another FJ Cruiser on the road and I pulled over to point out it was in fact damage. I spoke to his sales manager and he was not very concerned. He stated he did not know how the damage was caused. Instead of apologizing for not disclosing the damage, he said "so are you still interested in the car?" I don't leave many reviews but I would give a review for outstanding or exceptionally poor circumstances. I just had to give notice to customers who are about to pay a large sum of money to a business that would tell you anything to take it. Please do your homework before you buy here.

Ripped off

by from Oceanside, Ca. |

Brought an ad on a particular 2011 Mini with me to Mini of San Diego. This ad promised me many options for THIS vehicle that I did not get. Some I noticed right away and some over the next few weeks. (I am sixty five years old and female so it took me a little longer to realize that items promised to me were not on the vehicle) The vin number was on the ad and it said that these items were included. Fog lights, premium sound system, center console, and leather seats and leather interior were some of what I did not get - as promised. I still have the ad and I am reporting them.

Used SUV Shopping

by from San Diego, CA |

Went to test drive a used SUV the saleperson was very nice and up front. We wanted to make a deal and had general idea what trade-in and average regional price was. They would not budge on "special sale" price, which was unrealistic pricing. We countered, which was fair market Edmunds price. They were not willing to negotiate, so we left. Two weeks later, the online price is less than what we asked for...go figure. Bought a used Mercedes SUV instead. Their loss.