MINI of San Diego

Used 888-583-7148
Service 877-371-6448

Awesome Dealer!

by from San Diego |

This dealer was great! Everything for the service department to sales. Brought my car in for service for regular routine maintenance (which was GREAT!) and never would have thought that I would be going home in a brand new car that same day. The staff was very friendly and very welcoming. The sale process was smooth and easy and I was out of there within an hour. The manager was also very helpful.. he introduced himself and offered any help or assistance with anything. 5 star dealer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone!!

Ripped off

by from Oceanside, Ca. |

Brought an ad on a particular 2011 Mini with me to Mini of San Diego. This ad promised me many options for THIS vehicle that I did not get. Some I noticed right away and some over the next few weeks. (I am sixty five years old and female so it took me a little longer to realize that items promised to me were not on the vehicle) The vin number was on the ad and it said that these items were included. Fog lights, premium sound system, center console, and leather seats and leather interior were some of what I did not get - as promised. I still have the ad and I am reporting them.

Used SUV Shopping

by from San Diego, CA |

Went to test drive a used SUV the saleperson was very nice and up front. We wanted to make a deal and had general idea what trade-in and average regional price was. They would not budge on "special sale" price, which was unrealistic pricing. We countered, which was fair market Edmunds price. They were not willing to negotiate, so we left. Two weeks later, the online price is less than what we asked for...go figure. Bought a used Mercedes SUV instead. Their loss.