MINI of San Diego

Used 888-583-7148
Service 877-371-6448

Awesome Dealer!

by from San Diego |

This dealer was great! Everything for the service department to sales. Brought my car in for service for regular routine maintenance (which was GREAT!) and never would have thought that I would be going home in a brand new car that same day. The staff was very friendly and very welcoming. The sale process was smooth and easy and I was out of there within an hour. The manager was also very helpful.. he introduced himself and offered any help or assistance with anything. 5 star dealer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone!!

Outstanding Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Every since I stepped foot in MINI of San Diego I have been pleased with their service. During the time I was shopping for a car I had a not so great experience at a different dealership so I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked into MINI of San Diego however when I did I exhaled. Everyone was pleasant I didn't feel the hustle and bustle that I did from the previous dealership. Jay worked with me to get the car that I wanted and deserved. I recently wasn't sure if my MINI was ready for service so I stopped by MINI just to ask a few questions and found that it was time. Anthony took care of me and fit me right in. My MINI was serviced in no time and while I waited I enjoyed the lounging area and some nice cold water and made it to my gym class with time to spare. I'm never disappointed when I go to MINI no matter what the reason.

Outstanding!

by from San Diego, CA |

I bring my MINI Clubman to MINI of San Diego ever since I own my car. People at Customer Services never fail on me, their team culture is outstanding! No matter I bring my car in for service or just stop by for minor assistance, they are there for me greeting with a friendly smile. For any type services or repairs, I know I am in good hands and drive off my car with confidence and peace of mind. For the past few years when I get my appointments at MINI, I received personal attention from Anthony. He knows my car, spends time to listen and to understand my needs or when I am in doubt with car problem, he explains so well that I know exactly what it needs to get fixed or simply just educate me to further understand how my MINI operates. Kudos to MINI of San Diego to have such a valuable asset like Anthony and I am so fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and friendly guy to take care of my MINI. A BIG thank-you! Keep up the outstanding job at MINI of San Diego! Last but not least, thank you, Anthony.

MiniMe LOVES Aaron at Mini of San Diego!

by from San Diego, CA |

Aaron Haji is the absolute best at what he does! I email and ask for help on parts or for basic service... And within minutes I get a response and a slot in the schedule. And getting a rental in 5 minutes could not be any easier. I rent my Mini out on RelayRides and because of the AMAZING work that this dealership does, I continue to get repeat renters!!! THANK YOU!!! Oh yeah- and the detail job- FANTASTIC!

Top of the Line

by from San Diego, CA |

I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Three years later and the service is still always on point and the staff is extremely helpful with great energy. My service advisor is Anthony and he always takes care of me, whether it's a scheduled maintenance or a pop up emergency; he will make stuff happen. In the event that he isn't there, someone else always steps up and does just as well. I highly recommend this place for both purchase and service.

Awesome Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Great company. I have been going there since I moved to San Diego and they have been nothing but good to me. I will make sure my Mini is taken care of by always going here.

LOVE MY SERVICE REP

by from SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA |

ANTHONY PALOMO HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN.. HE IS BY FAR THE BEST SERVICE REP IN THE BUSINESS.. HE ALWAYS GIVES ME THE BEST SERVICE AND ALWAYS WITH A SMILE..HE GETS MY CAR WASHED, AND HAS EVEN PAID FOR ITEMS THAT ARE OUT OF MY WARRANTY.. i WISH EVERY SERVICE GUY WAS LIKE ANTHONY.. HE GETS A 12 STAR RATING IN MY BOOK..

Jason Brown at MINI of San Diego is THE BEST!

by from El Cajon, CA |

I found a used Mini and wanted to have it looked at by the experts at MINI of San Diego. Jason Brown, Service Adviser, was the first person I spoke to. He was honest and forthright about the health of the used Mini I'd brought in and gave me a lot of really good information to help me make an informed decision. After careful consideration I decided to spring for a brand new Mini and in January I became the owner of a gorgeous 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop. The purchase experience was a breeze with no pressure whatsoever and whenever I had technical or mechanical questions Jason was always there to answer them either by phone or by email. Recently I noticed an unpleasant odor when the a/c was on so I took it in to Jason to have it looked at. There were a few other minor issues (including a crack in my windshield) that I got fixed at the same time and Jason kept in touch, making sure to offer updates so I would know the status of the repair. I was even given a loaner Mini. Jason handled the entire process so smoothly and when it was time for me to pick up my Mini he had it ready to go so there was no waiting. Thank you Jason Brown and the entire team at MINI of San Diego!

Always great service

by from San Diego, CA |

I have always had good service here. If there is any problem ever they fix it right away. Aaron Haji is my regular advisor and has been very attentive and accommodating. I have used other advisors there that are good but he's the best. I am moving out of San Diego and will miss this dealership.

Awesome Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Jason Brown and his team did a great job of helping me through tough times when my car needed a new motor. They are very professional yet down to earth people. Jason kept me in the loop with the whole process and made sure I was taken care of with a rental car. I highly recommend these guys!

Mini Experience!

by from Santee, CA |

When i first started shopping for a car - the first thing i notice was there Motto "Mini Experience" and in the back of my head.... Ya Right!!! it will be just your typical car dealer that will provide you service till you purchase the car and will blow you off if you run into any issue.... Well i own my car now for 3 years and been to the service dept at least 6 times total and there is always one person that provided excellent customer service and that's Anthony Palomo!!! Yes It's a Team Effort so Kudos to the WHOLE entire staff at Mini of San Diego