Toyota of Union City

4115 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

New 866-566-1060
Used 866-558-1864
Service 866-579-3555

Toyota makes the vehicle but Toyota of Union City makes the difference...!!!

Amazing Dealer!!!!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I have purchased two cars from this dealership with the help of Chris Rozier. He was extremely nice and professional. He made each time hassle free and did an amazing job. He listened to what I liked and wanted and got me a GREAT deal on a new Corolla. I highly recommend Chris Rozier at Toyota of Union City.

From Out of State - Come to Toyota of Union City

by from Great Falls, VA |

Just a few words to express my gratitude to the team at Toyota of Union City. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Quintone Thompson and Chris Rozier for assisting me in my recent acquisition of a 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited. I was unable to find the specific color/feature combination for this vehicle in Virginia, or the mid-Atlantic region for that matter. The internet team led by Quintone quickly responded and were able to locate the preferred vehicle at the right price point. They took the time and interest to fully understand what I was looking for, enabling me to fly from Virginia and pick up the car at a specific time. Chris made the sale very easy, and was quite thorough in explaining the various features and services of the dealership. I'd like to give a shout out to his teammate, another gentlemen also named Chris, who went out of his way to facilitate the picking up the cashiers check to complete the sale on the delivery day. The rest of the team excelled in every way to prep and deliver the vehicle to my satisfaction. I even had the opportunity to meet Bruce Benn, the General Manager of the dealership to express how his team had gone above and beyond to make this sale possible. Finally I would like to thank the Title and Registration team for expediting the paperwork to make the Virginia registration of the vehicle an easy process. With the information and power available to every buyer today, Quintone and Chris did a fantastic job to win my business over all of the other dealerships competing from Virginia to Florida. Submitted by TAustell3

Good Enough to Travel from Virginia!

by from Great Falls, Virginia |

Great all around transaction!

by from covington, ga |

My wife and I found a car we liked and were able to chat with Quintone through this site. We got a price came out test drove and purchased. Thanks guys for all your hard work making the buying experience a pleasure.

Toyota of Union City responded to this review

May 17, 2012

Thank You! We strive to be on top of our game when it comes to customer service. We hope that we will see you again in the future.