DrivewayCars.com

830 N Anderson Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29730

Used 877-465-3502

Worth the drive

by from Shaker Heights |

We drove all the way from Cleveland OH to buy a BMW 335 from this dealership and it was great. Car was just what they said and there was no back and fourth. We wish they were closer and we would probobly buy more, still might!

False advertising

by from Greenville, SC |

We drove from Greenville to a see a car that the sales rep told us was in good condition. The car was not at all what the sales rep told us or how the pics looked. It seems many other reviews said Anthony was good...he was not who we talked too. Wish we had talked to Anthony and maybe he would have saved us a trip.

August 3, 2014

Shannon, What car did we falsely advertise and who was the salesperson talked to? Needless to say you drove 100 miles so the car was 1000's less then anyone else, so I would like to know which vehicle is was so I can figure out why you are slandering my dealership. Scott Campbell

Great customer service and fair prices!

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Great customer service and great prices. The sales staff was friendly and professional.

Poor quality, unmotivated salesmen

by from Fort Mill, SC |

The first car I drove was dirty. On the interior it had debris all over the floors and something sticky on some of the doors. The engine looked like it had never been cleaned. The second car I wanted to try out was out of gas so I had to wait for them to put gas in it and then, when they finally got it back, I learned there was no cruise control on it even though the website had said there was. After that, I went back into the office and the manager didn?t even bother to come out and talk to me. I found it odd that they were so uninterested in making a sale. I also found it disconcerting that they knew nothing about a mileage rollback notice I'd found on the car using carfax.com. I will say that the salesman I had was friendly and interesting though he did insult me by explaining how cruise control works, as if I didn?t know.

July 25, 2014

RGrace, For starters we have all the interest and motivation to sell you a vehicle but we will not do like other car dealers and bring managers in that go back and fourth to try to sell you a vehicle. As far as mileage rollback. Carfax has the most errors of any vin checking website today I will enclose a link at the bottom of this reply. It is a federal law that if the odometer has been changed in any way or miles are not accurate I must disclose that. I take great offence to that statement. It appears you pressure and the car to be cleaned to perfection while it's on the lot. We find our customers do not mind if the carpers need shampooed as long as they are saving $3000.00 versus our competitors. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me direct at 803-985-9595, Scott Campbell http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/carfax_inacc.html http://www.autonews.com/article/20130424/RETAIL07/130429941/carfax-hit-with-$50-million-antitrust-lawsuit-by-120-dealerships

Awesome Experience!

by from Charlotte,NC |

Anthony was extremely helpful. I got a great car and a great deal. I am super happy with my car buying experience at DriveWayCars.com. I definitely recommend this place. Worth the drive from Charlotte.

FIRM AND ONLY FIRM PRICE

by from Gaston County, NC |

I contacted Driveway Cars via email with my interest in a 2012 Chevrolet Impala LTZ advertised in cars.com. The owner, Scott Campbell, responded and said his price was Absolutely Firm. My interest in the vehicle forced me to check it out anyway so I drove 25 miles to see it. I saw the vehicle and test drove it. The salesman was going to check with his manager to see if the price could be reduced. The salesman was busy so I wrote my cash/credit card total offer and left it with the salesman to present to his manager. I had to leave for another appointment with a new car dealer in Charlotte. I invited the salesman to call me enroute if Driveway Cars could negotiate. They did not call. So, I proceeded to Charlotte and 2 hours later drove home with a new 2014 Chevrolet Equinox LT. It is The American Way for customers of large ticket items to negotiate price and terms of a purchase. I wonder if cars.com can explain this to dealers so they understand how to deal The American Way!

July 2, 2014

Sir to say it is the "American Way" to negotiate on price is absurd. Direct and to the point. You came to my dealership because I had the lowest price. CarMax and many other dealerships DO NOT negotiate. If this is saying I or my dealership and/or sales practices are un-American I truly wonder what you idea is about America. Glad you found a vehicle else ware!

Awesome Dealership

by from Charlotte nc |

I Recently bought a Hyundai Sonata from Anthony Kelly.... best salesman I have ever dealt with in life, I would recommend Drivewaycars to anyone and please see Anthony because he is awesome

Awesome Dealership!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had the most pleasant buying experience at this dealership. My wife and I went out to check an add we saw on craigslist. As soon as we started looking at the van we were greeted by Wayne our sales person. He was courteous and knowledgeable. After the test drive we stepped inside to get financing, and while we waited, Wayne was explaining everything to us. The manager/owner, Scott, was making his rounds to all the customers, he was very personable, and even made sure my two daughters were preoccupied. My wife and I were very pleased with our car buying experience and will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family.

Awesome Dealership!!

by from Charlotte, Nc |

This dealership was awesome. My wife and I went to check out a van for an ad we saw online. As soon as we got out to look at the van a salesman was on his way over to us. He was friendly and personable. After the test drive we stepped inside to talk about finance. Everything went smoothly, the owner came and talked to my family while we were waiting on the banks and was very personable as well. He also greeted every other customer that was in the building with other sales people and was just as personable. He also made sure my two daughters, six and two, were preoccupied and not bored. All parents know how much of a bonus this is. Our salesman, Wayne, sat us down and went over all of the forms and the breakdown of the charges and made everything very clear. We had a very good buying experience and I would not hesitate to send people down to Drivewaycars!

Professional staff and great cars

by from york, sc |

Clean dealership, professional staff, and great cars with a great price to go with it. I will certainly recommend to friends and family, and be returning for all of my cars need.

Bad Vehicles

by from rock hill sc |

I just recently bought a car from this place. Paid cash and have had nothing but problems with this car. They have worked on it many times and yet I have still gotten stranded. I have had this car less than a month. I wouldnt recommended this place to anyone.

April 8, 2014

Ilene, I show no record of someone with that name buying a car for cash in the last 60 days. And if you have been promised something or we misrepresented the sale of the vehicle I can assure you we will d what we can to make you happy. But this is the first I have heard of any complaints in sometime so maybe calling us or coming in might help you problem. You can call me anytime between 9am-7pm M-S. Scott Campbell 803-985-9595