Paramus Ford, Inc.

375 NJ-17, Paramus, NJ 07652

Lease Buyout took 3.5 hours with loan offer

by from Paramus NJ |

While the staff was friendly I was a bit taken back by two things: 1) The unwillingness of the staff to revise their own franchise fees to match another dealer offer about 10 miles away. The difference was less than $60 dollars. 2) The length of time it took to complete the process. It took about three and a half hours. I got their at six thirty and I was the last sale that they took at 9pm. I was not done until 9:40pm. When everything was done I had locked myself out of my car. Everyone seamed to want to go home and I was caught outside in the cold and rain.

SALESPERSON WAS EXCELLENT

by from paramus, nj |

Michael Lemley did an excellent job throughout the purchasing process. Had some issues with finance dept experience. Service here is generally excellent as I traded in ford I previously had serviced here.

Rude , bunch of Liars . Slow to reply

by from Accra Ghana |

Worst people ever , and Jim Payne is a Pain in the Neck . Stay away from this dealership for your own good .

February 1, 2014

Hello Tobe, Thank you for your feedback and are sorry that we could not come to agreeable terms. Unfortunately is it against company policy to mail documents internationally. We would have loved to earn you business but we can only complete transactions that are within the United States. If you have someone local that can complete the paperwork in the United States we would happily ship your vehicle to Africa. Thanks for your consideration. Sincerely, -Customer Care

Nice Service

by from Paramus, NJ |

I just leased my second vehicle from All-American Ford in Paramus this week. My first car was a purchase, and I am very satisfied with both transactions. Thank you!

Awful customer service

by from New Jersey |

We had made an appointment (and confirmed two days prior) to view a specific vehicle. After traveling to the dealership (over 1 hour away), and waiting for over 45 minutes, we were told that they "couldn't locate the vehicle"!! They knew we were coming. The car should have been ready and waiting. How can you not locate your own stock? Our salesman even told us that the General Manger didn't know where it was (not that he bothered to come out and offer HIS apologies). They lost a potential customer and sale. As for the showroom? The "background music" was to loud to be able to hold a conversation.

August 29, 2013

First of let me apologize for the mix up you experience at our dealership. We have 5 locations and the vehicle must have slipped through our grasp. My name is Bryan and I would like to make this up to you so please call me 201-262-4900.

Great Service

by from Hillsdale,NJ |

Spent the last 2 weeks looking for a new car. Found the perfect car and great pricing. Thanks Jim F.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of All American Ford of Paramus. We are here to assist you if you need anything else. If you would like to set up service or have any other question do not hesitate calling us.

THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND !!!!!!!!!

by from basking ridge, nj |

MY WIFE AND I CAME IN LOOKING AT THE NEW EXPLORER, THE STAFF WAS AMAZINGLY HELPFUL! AND THE PRICE THAT WAS GIVEN WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP WE WENT TO. WE WERE NOT PUSHED OR HARASSED. CAR SHOPPING CAN ALWAYS BE A NIGHTMARE WITH EVERY SALES REP PUSHING YOU INTO A CAR THAT YOU DONT WANT. BUT THE STAFF HERE IS SO AMAZING THEY MAKE IT REALLY EASY!!!! THANK YOU ALL AMERICAN FORD FOR ALL YOUR HELP! MY WIFE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

August 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are here to help. If you have any questions about the vehicle or service please let us know.

Great dealership!

by from Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey |

Purchased and leased two vehicles on the same day and Tom Stass was a terrific salesman. I would recommend Tom to all friends and family, he was able to get us the cars we wanted and at a great price. I highly recommend All American Ford in Paramus and thank you to Tom for helping us tremendously.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of All American Ford of Paramus. Tom is here to assist you and your friends with all of your vehicle needs.

Very Positive Overall - Happy New C-MAX owner

by from Westchester County, NY |

My experience with this dealership was not going well as an Internet Sales Mgr was not returning phone calls and emails. I asked to be given to someone else. I was given over to JASMINE SUAREZ. Jasmine is wonderful. Ask for her if your initial contact is through the internet. Jasmine listened and got things going in the right direction. At the dealership, Jasmine referred us to BORIS VALENCIA. Boris showed us the cars we wanted to compare and answered all of our questions. There was no pressure. He found the color we particularly wanted at one of their other dealerships (there are several in this group) and had it brought over. To our pleasure we left with our new C-MAX the same day. The price was appropriate and we were given fair value on our trade. Boris is kind, friendly and relaxed, a genuinely nice person. We will definitely want to look his way for our next car.

Superior Service

by from Old Tappan, NJ |

This is now the fourth car I have leased from All American Ford In Paramus and my fifth car from my trusted sales rep, Mr. Mike Lemley. I actually followed Mike to All American when he moved from another dealership. I have been shopping at All American for about 5 years now and the level of service is unsurpassable. My sales rep Mike, and his sales manager, Jim Payne are very accommodating and knowledgeable. They make the entire car buying experience effortless and seamless, which of course has made me a very loyal customer. I recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a car, as the product too is always efficient, reliable, and innovative.

August 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking time to post this review. We have a great team here at All American Ford of Paramus and we am glad you have noticed. We are extremely happy to keep you one of our valued customers.