Paramus Ford, Inc.

375 NJ-17, Paramus, NJ 07652

Little gnomes in my Focus

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

Let me begin by providing a disclaimer: that is - the main service facility for this dealership is currently undergoing renovation so a lot of my review is marked as "average". I am fairly confident that the facilities will improve . . . That is Service Reception, Service Bays and Customer Lounge. So Customer service: These days, e-mail is the easiest quickest and most convenient way for me to communicate and schedule. I would like to DIRECTLY communicate via e-mail w/ THIS DEALERSHIP'S service to set-up appointments and recieve a response within 24 hours (on a business day). It is not always just a simple thing to call. Sometimes when going through the Ford System I feel there's a non-invested third party between me and the dealership. Buying the car was (and in my experience is always) pleasant. Hey - a salesman wants to sell you a 20 to 100 thousand dollar product - why would she/he be a schmuck? This was low-pressure, courteous and professional. Looking back though not all my questions were completely anwered or, more presicely, the answers were not clearly articulated. I didn't quite get the options I'd expected. Not a big deal - this is a commuter car and doesn't need tons of bells and whistles. I felt the price was fair and the saleman extended himself and I appreciate that. I am disappointed that this dealership seems a "Boy's Club" and there weren't any women as sales persons or behind the service and/or parts desks. They might do well to widen the demographic up front. They lose a star. I'm still out regarding "service" and have rated on expectaion rather than on current reality. I brought my Focus in with 10 months of driving now and 13,000 mi on it. The Transmission rattles through the first few gears and it's annoying. I suspect this will become either a recall issue for this model and/or a class action lawsuit . . . for me it's a nuissance but, as I've investigated, for some it's a safety concern. The other problem was/is the A/C: on a paricularly rainy day the defroster was more of a RE-FROSTER! I could not see out my windows and was wiping them for the entire 22 mi drive home. In hind-sight I should've called for road-side assistance as the conditions were just plain dangerous - cleaning a window while the other hand was steering through flooding streets and irratic traffic. Initially the Service manager suggested it was normal and, apparently, I wasn't clear that this was NOT NORMAL. Getting the car back, neither problem was resolved so I have had to return it - this time being clear about the A/C problem. I've put the tranny on hold as I suspect, as already mentioned, Ford will probably have to put out a recall on the model.. It remains to be seen how long it will be before my car is returned to me. So far the dealer has had it for 5 total days. I think, too, that a dealership of this size would be just plain smart to arrange for loaner/courtesy cars (I've other cars so not a particular problem FOR ME). It may just become the make or break amenity when purchasing my next vehicle, though, as to who my dealer becomes. A previous dealer of mine afforded the option and it really is a great treat. And Classy. Finally, I'll recommend this dealer reluctantly. There's another dealership a bit further away who has impressed me in that whether complaint or compliment ALWAYS responds Publicly in writing to reviews such as this. They apologize for when they've dropped the ball and been gracious when praised.

Lease Buyout took 3.5 hours with loan offer

by from Paramus NJ |

While the staff was friendly I was a bit taken back by two things: 1) The unwillingness of the staff to revise their own franchise fees to match another dealer offer about 10 miles away. The difference was less than $60 dollars. 2) The length of time it took to complete the process. It took about three and a half hours. I got their at six thirty and I was the last sale that they took at 9pm. I was not done until 9:40pm. When everything was done I had locked myself out of my car. Everyone seamed to want to go home and I was caught outside in the cold and rain.

SALESPERSON WAS EXCELLENT

by from paramus, nj |

Michael Lemley did an excellent job throughout the purchasing process. Had some issues with finance dept experience. Service here is generally excellent as I traded in ford I previously had serviced here.

Rude , bunch of Liars . Slow to reply

by from Accra Ghana |

Worst people ever , and Jim Payne is a Pain in the Neck . Stay away from this dealership for your own good .

February 1, 2014

Hello Tobe, Thank you for your feedback and are sorry that we could not come to agreeable terms. Unfortunately is it against company policy to mail documents internationally. We would have loved to earn you business but we can only complete transactions that are within the United States. If you have someone local that can complete the paperwork in the United States we would happily ship your vehicle to Africa. Thanks for your consideration. Sincerely, -Customer Care

Nice Service

by from Paramus, NJ |

I just leased my second vehicle from All-American Ford in Paramus this week. My first car was a purchase, and I am very satisfied with both transactions. Thank you!

Awful customer service

by from New Jersey |

We had made an appointment (and confirmed two days prior) to view a specific vehicle. After traveling to the dealership (over 1 hour away), and waiting for over 45 minutes, we were told that they "couldn't locate the vehicle"!! They knew we were coming. The car should have been ready and waiting. How can you not locate your own stock? Our salesman even told us that the General Manger didn't know where it was (not that he bothered to come out and offer HIS apologies). They lost a potential customer and sale. As for the showroom? The "background music" was to loud to be able to hold a conversation.

August 29, 2013

First of let me apologize for the mix up you experience at our dealership. We have 5 locations and the vehicle must have slipped through our grasp. My name is Bryan and I would like to make this up to you so please call me 201-262-4900.

Great Service

by from Hillsdale,NJ |

Spent the last 2 weeks looking for a new car. Found the perfect car and great pricing. Thanks Jim F.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of All American Ford of Paramus. We are here to assist you if you need anything else. If you would like to set up service or have any other question do not hesitate calling us.

THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND !!!!!!!!!

by from basking ridge, nj |

MY WIFE AND I CAME IN LOOKING AT THE NEW EXPLORER, THE STAFF WAS AMAZINGLY HELPFUL! AND THE PRICE THAT WAS GIVEN WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP WE WENT TO. WE WERE NOT PUSHED OR HARASSED. CAR SHOPPING CAN ALWAYS BE A NIGHTMARE WITH EVERY SALES REP PUSHING YOU INTO A CAR THAT YOU DONT WANT. BUT THE STAFF HERE IS SO AMAZING THEY MAKE IT REALLY EASY!!!! THANK YOU ALL AMERICAN FORD FOR ALL YOUR HELP! MY WIFE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

August 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are here to help. If you have any questions about the vehicle or service please let us know.

Great dealership!

by from Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey |

Purchased and leased two vehicles on the same day and Tom Stass was a terrific salesman. I would recommend Tom to all friends and family, he was able to get us the cars we wanted and at a great price. I highly recommend All American Ford in Paramus and thank you to Tom for helping us tremendously.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of All American Ford of Paramus. Tom is here to assist you and your friends with all of your vehicle needs.

Very Positive Overall - Happy New C-MAX owner

by from Westchester County, NY |

My experience with this dealership was not going well as an Internet Sales Mgr was not returning phone calls and emails. I asked to be given to someone else. I was given over to JASMINE SUAREZ. Jasmine is wonderful. Ask for her if your initial contact is through the internet. Jasmine listened and got things going in the right direction. At the dealership, Jasmine referred us to BORIS VALENCIA. Boris showed us the cars we wanted to compare and answered all of our questions. There was no pressure. He found the color we particularly wanted at one of their other dealerships (there are several in this group) and had it brought over. To our pleasure we left with our new C-MAX the same day. The price was appropriate and we were given fair value on our trade. Boris is kind, friendly and relaxed, a genuinely nice person. We will definitely want to look his way for our next car.