Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland

925 Bartow Rd, Lakeland, FL 33801

New 888-333-7501
Used 888-498-8347
Service 877-852-8308

Come In An Experience The Regal Difference!

great service, done in a timely manner

by from lakeland fl |

I took my 2006 Chevy in for a recall and oil change, tires rotated, service was done in a timely manner, Lisa at the desk was very quick and effecient, liked having tv to watch to pass the time, and vending machines available was nice too. A very nice gal came out and talked to me about trading my car while I was outside looking around, but was not pushy....very good service

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you had a great experience! We try to offer the most comfortable environment for all of our customers, and we are so glad you enjoyed it!

No customer service

by from Wimauma, Fl |

Apparently once you drive off the lot they are done with you. Will not return calls to help with a simple issue. Its over an hour drive for me, so I can't just stop by.

July 7, 2015

I am so sorry about your experience. Please contact me directly at tara.k@regallakeland.com or 863.904.1170 ext 1238 so I can do my best to resolve your situation.

Great Service, clean space, nice people at Regal

by from Lakeland Fl |

The service at Regal was super. I will pass the word around that Regal is an excellent place to buy a car or truck new or used. I will recommend Sandy Eidson and Erik Kofler. Erik gave me some money to help me have the down payment and I will make sure I pay him back a little a month. The experience at Regal was the best I have experience. I want to thank them for everything and I wanted their supervisor to how great they were.

July 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Darlene! I am so glad you had such an awesome experience!!! Congratulations on your new car!

Terrible Customer Service

by from Tampa FL |

Amazing...I hate to right internet reviews but this dealership left me no choice. I emailed everyone including the owner and got one phone call from the salesman and that was it. Below is the email I sent to 7 people in management and sales at Regal Automotive and got no response. It is amazing how fast the respond if you want to purchase a car but how the do not respond at all if you have a problem. Letter below! Sonny, I am in receipt of your letter dated 1 June thanking me for buying a Kia and asking if I had ?A Different Experience? Below lays out my experience with Regal Automotive Group. 1. Took over 6 hours to drive away in the car even though I had financing before I arrived. Huge backlog at the financing office cause severe delays. Made me sit in the lounge for over 3 hours waiting to close the deal. I know it a Kia and not a BMW but that seems a little extreme. 2. Upon closing the deal they could not find the car. They left me standing outside for 40 minutes. The manager made a page but had little concern. When I went back into the office and asked where is the car the manager told me it was in detail. The car had been sent to detail over 3 hours beforehand. He was just telling me something to make me go away. The care was found at the Chevrolet dealership. An apology may have been nice. 3. Then once the car arrived there was no gas it in it. The assigned a guy that barely spoke English and told me to follow him to the gas station. No Kidding!!!!! He was confused and asked me the customer what he was supposed to do. I went back in to the manager again and he paged for any salesman. No one showed up so he took off in the vehicle to fill the tank. 4. Told the salesman I drive over 800 mile a week and picked the Kia for it ratings and gas mileage. What vehicle today does not have cruise standard? The FORTE! I did not notice the vehicle did not have cruise until I started my commute yesterday. OMG what a shock. It is my fault but a good sale reprehensive would have explained what I was giving up in the cheaper model of the Forte. 5. Finally I contacted my salesman and several other email addresses to get the cost of installing cruise control in the vehicle. Finally, my salesman calls me and gives me the price. I asked if he could see if there was any way possible to lower this cost and he was going to have General Manager get back with me. I have heard nothing. Overall the experience was not good. I think the car is fine but would recommend using another dealership to purchase your Kia. I drove from Tampa to Lakeland to buy this vehicle and this was a mistake. If you could please respond on the cost to have cruise installed as soon as you can. If not I will just go to another dealer to have it installed. Well, yes, it has been different. Thanks,

June 15, 2015

Bart, I am so sorry about your experience. Thank you for your feed back we have been in business for over 38 years and serve many customers in the community. We take all positive and negative reviews very seriously and use them to make improvements daily. I have spoken with our managers and they would be happy to discount the cruise control installation to $399.00 for the inconvenience. Please contact me directly so we can order the parts and set up the installation. 863.904.1170 ext. 1238 or tara.k@regallakeland.com

Great Service, Super Service Associates

by from Lakeland, FL |

As I always expect, I received prompt, courteous assistance when bringing my car in for service. Whether just a wash or scheduled maintenance, the service associates always make you feel special. I am so thankful we purchased our SUV from Regal Chevrolet. Keep up the good work. Ron

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Ron! I am so glad we are continually offering you a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Very helpful

by from Boston, MA |

We were travelling through the area and got something stuck in our truck tire. They took us in right away, determined no work was necessary, and didn't charge us anything for looking. They're service was greatly appreciated.

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were able to to get back on your traveling way, and we were happy to make sure you and your family got there safely!

Great service

by from lakeland fl |

Everyone wants to be sure you are satisfied and the job was done right. Easy to get in and out even without an appointment.

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Diane! We are so glad you had a great experience!

Best deal in all of Tampa area on my new Camaro

by from Tampa FL |

Not only was Regal able to provide the best deal out of all the Chevy dealers in Tampa area, Josh was by far the best car sales man I have had. Very focused on his Clients experience, pre and POST sale which is unique and refreshing to find. Thanks Josh and Russ!

April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your Review Tim! We are so glad you got a great car at a great price!

The staff was very great, and Exellent

by from Lakeland Florida |

The staff was very great, and you done the work fast to get us back on the road. we thank you so much for helping us. and the Experience with the company is over all is the best in Excellent Customer Service. Once again Thanks to all of you. Mrs. Brenda Lee Taylor and Timothy G Taylor.

April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you are back on the road in a great car!

I will never buy from anyone else!

by from Auburndale, Florida |

I just bought my second car from Eric Kofler and Lisa Miller! They are the only two I will deal with as long as they are still there!. The process is the easiest from start to finish! Management is the best in the business and Charlie in finance has done both of my deals and is #1 in my book.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for for your review Edith! We are so glad you had a great experience from start to finish!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Lakeland, FL |

Sara and Chris Mitchell helped me buy my 2012 Kia Sorento and they did a great job! Best buying experience I have ever had! I would recommend this dealer to anyone - great prices, great people and an overall great experience. Family owned and operated and you can tell by the atmosphere.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves in being family owned and operated so thank you!