Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland

925 Bartow Rd, Lakeland, FL 33801

New 888-333-7501
Used 888-498-8347
Service 877-852-8308

Come In An Experience The Regal Difference!

amazing what such a small jester can do

by from lakeland fl |

had to have the fuel level sensor on my 2013 chevy spark replaced which was covered by the warranty.took car in about 8:30 am and was asked if there was a particular time I needed it back by which was a very pleasant surprise.it is not very often that you find any place that the staff seems truly caring about your needs.it truly made me feel like I had chose the right dealership to make the purchase of the first new vehicle me and my wife had ever purchased.it is amazing what such a small jester can have a big impact. I had recently had the cars first service done and both experiences was refreshingly pleasant!! I hope not to have anymore mechanical issues but if we do I know that it will always be a good experience at regal. thank you so very much!i will see you again on the next oil change.

Bought my car here and have it serviced

by from Lakeland, FL |

The sales department had pleasant personalities and a good sense of humor. My sales rep was very new and I was his first sale. He was very sweet. He did the smart thing and put me in the Chevy Cruise LT which I was just going to do the Cruz. After driving the LT I liked it a lot more and bought it instead without hesitation. I had some minor issues that I called on and for whatever reason I could not get a return call UNTIL AFTER I blew up. Then the were very apologetic and normally I don't believe people but I really think they were telling the truth and it was oversight and not intended. They addressed my issue quickly after that and they did an excellent job. The sales man said he would not had been as nice as me, which I appreciated because I don't think I was nice. The body shop for Chevy, as I had a paint issue. They were all very professional very direct and they took care of my paint issue without any issues. Very quick to respond to questions and communication was tops. The service department for Chevy. I really have to say I want to leave them all a five star review because they are the NICEST people. They really want to do a good job. But in my case it just seems that it is careless error after careless error. Yet each time they take care of it and are very apologetic. Sadly though ...I took my car in for split milk. Couldn't believe it owed it for 4 months and spilt milk everywhere. How gross is that? I felt so bad that I had planned to make some homemade cookies for them for after the fact because they were all so nice and I knew how gross this was. They wound up having my car for 8 days and the communication was very poor. NOT UNTIL I BLEW up did I get a real response. I was very upset about this because no one really enjoys blowing up and it made me feel like a heal. The problem was resolved and they did an awesome job on the cleanup. IT smelled like a new car again and I have a nose like a bloodhound. I picked my car up... a few days later noticed a dent on the bottom of my car. As if it were on a lift or perhaps hit a curb. I'm the only person who drives my car so I know it wasn't me. Spoke to someone on the phone they said they would take care of it and would call back. No on ever did. I then came back for an oil change. Maybe 2 days later my oil light was on and it said my oil was low. I Said "what?" Still no one called me back on the ding. I started to cry. This car is a NEW CAR! I again BLEW UP and only AFTER THAT did I get a response! Seeing a pattern? Well they said the car just hadn't been reset. So I took it again and again had to get a rental car, they paid for it. They fixed the ding and "reset" the oil. The body shop once again did an awesome job! I almost dare to say somehow the car looked better than it did when I bought it! Oil was due to be changed again at 16843 miles. Yes I drive a LOT, which is why I wanted to buy new. AT 13000 miles lights came on and it said I had 5% oil life and the oil needed changing. Oil light came on. I took it back and they swear the oil is fine and reset the button. Anyone else not believing them? So now I'm waiting until the mechanic that lives next to us comes home so he can check to make sure. Every time they are super nice. So friendly, so cheery. So kind but the carelessness is like WOW! I know you will always have that one customer and I Guess I'm it and I Really don't want to be it! Really I don't! So I guess now I'm going to have to find another dealership which is not convenient for me but I really don't want to go back there. To many mistakes. :(

Will never go to another dealer again!

by from Lakeland, FL |

Rick Gaddis & Mike Van Patten had their hands full with me. I gave them a challenge, and was very specific about EXACTLY what I wanted and how I wanted it - They delivered! I am so very pleased with the service from start to finish, and now feel like family (that annoying cousin) when I enter the dealership.

Great service

by from Lakeland fla |

Overall Mrs Jennifer Dennis was so great I had no other choice but to buy my car she is a blessing to your company Thank you Kia for having Mrs J Dennis

They Understand

by from Carrabelle, FL |

Where to start. I suppose I want to rail a bit about the car sales industry and the internet. With rare exceptions, the dealers ;don't get it. I had a full career as one of the bleeding edge tech people in electronic commerce 20 years ago. By now, most industries have been able to assimilate the internet into their sales process witness Netflix, Amazon, and many many others. Not so the auto industry. I sent out 12 net inquiries to dealers specifically asking for lease costs for a particular car and I told them all the specifics that would make this possible. Exactly TWO of the 12 responded appropriately, as I said that I preferred to initially use the internet. Car dealers, by and large, do not do that, they do not want to do that and they do not know HOW to do it. Meagan of Regal was the ONLY person I dealt with (and there were at LEAST 3 different people at each of the other dealerships and none of the 3 knew what the other was saying to me...) who succinctly and quickly responded with what I asked for. Others INSISTED that I talk to them on the phone - such as a Miami Lakes dealer who called me, count them, 2 times a day for 10 days until I wrote an e-mail to his boss asking her to tell this person to please stop it. If a dealer cannot read directions and perform a simple little task like I asked, I am not willing to give them any more of my time. Meagan gets it. And, while the price she gave was still out of my budget, I appreciate her working with me - as I wanted to be worked with. She even is currently trying to work out something with her manager that may yet put me between the wheel I want to be behind, but whether that works or not, she has my gratitude. The frustration of dealing with the rest was so great that I won't deal with any of them anymore. The internet is seen by them only as an advertising tool and not as a process by which business can be done. That is short-sighted and oh so 90s. Thanks Meagan.

Honest Honest Honest

by from Tampa, Fl |

Such an honest dealership. From service to sales everyone is real with you and no pressure or bull.

Great Company

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Really great dealership! I have terrible credit, I didn't even think I would get approved for a new car, not only did they get me in a great car (Malibu), but they never made me feel bad for not having good credit! I wont buy my cars from anywhere else!

The worst place to do buisness

by from Lakeland, FL |

You really need to treat your customers with respect. You put people in cars without even knowing if they have been approved and don't care as long as you can book that sale on your books. You let people drive in a new car for weeks even months with no communication. When I tried and tried to call and find out information about my deal, you either say I will call you back (and don't) or don't worry the car is yours. In realty it is not. My family has purchased 6 cars with this dealship and I was referring a new customer but not now. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN. I WOULD PURCHASE A FORD BEFORE GOING BACK HERE. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH NOT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. I WILL TELL STRANGERS ON THE STREET NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. I WILL BE CONTACTED THE BBB ABOUT HOW THIS DEALERSHIP DOES BUISNESS. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE AN EFFECT ON HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FUTURE CUSTOMERS BUT I HOPE IT DOES! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WENT FROM LOVING THIS DEALERSHIP TO HATING IT!

Regal Chevrolet Kia Lakeland responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Hello, my name is Darla Kofler and I am one of the managers here at Regal Chevrolet. I want to apologize for your recent experience and I'm sorry we were unable to help you at this current time. I have let upper management know about your experience.

I bought my vehicle at your dealership and I love

by from lakeland, fl |

I just love, love, love the car and am very happy with my purchase...

Wonderful experience!

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I just purchased my 2014 Chevrolet Suburban from Regal Chevrolet. The saleswoman Adrianna treating me so wonderfully, I could no be more pleased and excited! Thank you regal!

Mr. Sirera

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

Edwin is great to deal with and really helps with getting me in and out. Could not ask for a better Service Advisor to work with.