Miller's Auto

4636 S 84th St, Omaha, NE 68127

Used 877-337-1175

No pressure Great Pricing

by from Omaha |

What a refreshing experience! I had been searching for a dealer with good priced inexpensive cars, I couldn't believe some of the junk that is out there. I found my perfect car at Millers. I couldn't be happier with the Jetta I purchased there. They supplied Carfax, let me take it to my own mechanic, and worked with me to make me feel comfortable. I will definitely recomend all my family and friends to Millers!

nice car even nicer price

by from Fremont Ne |

We just bought a 03 Grand Am from Millers and can't complain about the process. It has over 100,000 miles so we took it to our mechanic and it checked out fine. Basic wear and tear but over all it was in good shape. Just as they said it was. I'm very comfortable recommending Millers.

big john

by from st. joseph, mo |

Purchased vehicle on a weekend and I was told the title was at another location but it would be overnight mailed to me the following Monday. This is two weeks later and still don't have a title. Shady operation to say the least! Would NEVER recomend this dealer to anyone. Actually I had a friend that was going to look at a P.U. they have and advised him to go somewhere else...he did.

Do not buy from here

by from Omaha, NE |

This is the most shady unprofessional place I have ever dealt with. Here is a list of problems with the vehicle I bought from them 2 weeks ago, I have driven the vehicle maybe 5 times in those 2 weeks... 1. Passenger headlight works very intermittently, more times off than on. $800 to fix. 2. No fuse in the rear defroster spot. Reason, some rear defroster lines broken. Only know this because I had it tinted and now you can see the bad lines, couldnt before. $1000 to replace. 3. Rear wiper blade missing. $20 to replace 4. Power steering pump is bad. This vehicle lets you know that it is going bad by going in and out then bad. Now it is completely out. $1000 to fix. 5. Dealership said oil change and all fluids were topped off. No fluid in the power steering and coolant reservoirs. Very low oil level. I did an oil change right away. $70 for fluids and oil change. 6. Windshield washer works intermittently. $300 to fix. 7. Key-less entry work intermittently. Haven't found out how much to fix yet. I understand that you must take the vehicle to an independent mechanic to have it looked over and i understand that it is my fault for not doing that but the problems I have noted should have been addressed by the dealer since they have an in house mechanic. For most of the problems a mechanic wouldn't have noticed any of the problems unless it happened to not be working at that time. But it seems the dealership tried covering up some of the problems by removing fuses and when the fuses were replaced the problems were apparent. It is no wonder they were so happy to get rid of this car and I should have noticed something was up when they had me sign in 4 different places that the vehicle is sold AS IS NO WARRANTY. If you decide to buy from here please have the vehicle checked out before purchasing because the sales people will lie and do anything to sell a car.

SUV leader

by from Fremont |

Found that this dealer not only knew their stuff, but had the best pricing around. Went in looking for a $2000-$3000 suv and the salesman said "Good Luck". Thinking I knew it all I left with the I'll show them attitude. Came back after looking around town and couldn't believe what some people where selling and the prices they where asking for autos not near as nice as the ones they had. Drove a few and fell in love with a 03 Trailblazer. Had it check out and made them an offer. I started off looking for a cheap car to get through the winter, I ended up with a really really nice car that will last a few years,,,until I go back to Millers and buy another one. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND MILLERS!!!!!

Can't believe we actually got a "REAL" car!!!!

by from Omaha Nebraska |

My Daughter came home from school and needed a new car. Mom and I have been looking for some time and can't believe how expensive cars are. We have money, my daughter does not. So when the process started she was looking for a 2-3000 dollar car, we quickly realized you get what you pay for. We've been everywhere in Nebraska and Iowa and soon decided we were going to have to pitch in if we want our daughter to drive something reasonable. We have know Millers for years and have heard good things about them, but didn't think they would carry anything in our price range. WRONG-O... We where shown several cars that we liked and once she pick her favorite(and one I approved of course)they recommended we take it to our mechanic (No other dealer felt that comfortable).The car checked out well. We then negotiated the price. They said from get-go they would work with us, boy did they...We went from thinking she was going to have to drive a $2000 clunker to actually getting a nice 03 Trailblazer with reasonalbe miles on it for $5300. Heck with the money I saved I'm going back and buying an SUV for the wife...

Not on the Up and Up

by from Andover, Ks |

This car was promised to be a great car. I got two hours off the lot and the car died. it cost a starter and a battery. There was crunching in the front end and was fine on smooth roads but side roads were horrible. With in two weeks I got to drive it twice. Had to replace the bushings on the control arms. now I have spent $900 and the check engine light is on because the weekend sales person neglected to tell me to run premium gas in it. Now I have to take it to a dealership for the Catalytic converter but its possible that it is the pump in the tank that holds the pressure. Another $600 bucks. The weekend employee is responsible for that mess. Also the ad said no known wrecks well DMV found two. Also took 33 days to get the title and it was sent to the wrong address. I also got fined by the state extra money for going beyond 30 days. Before you buy from these people please do your home work.