Bass Auto

Used 888-214-6485

Quailty Cars... Wholesale Prices

Great Experience!

by from Audubon, PA |

Found a car I love at a great price! This dealer was very helpful in answering all my questions and went above and beyond to get me in to the car I wanted. Can't say enough good things... Great car buying experience. Thank you Joey!

Wonderful Service... great car at a great price...

by from Athens, GA |

Right from the get-go, Joey was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and helping me get in to the car I wanted. I got a car I love for a fantastic price. This dealer was up- front, no pressure, and very accommodating... Above and beyond any other car buying experience I have had. Thank you Joey!

great experience!

by from Philadelphia, pa |

I can't say enough good things about my experience here. I found the BMW I have been searching for.. at a price that was rock bottom. I shopped around for long time looking for a 09 stick with navigation, I'm happy I found it here! I will without a doubt be a repeat customer. Thanks joey!

great car... great price.. great service!

by from Linden, NJ |

Being my first luxury car ever I couldn't be more satisfied. From the moment I got to the dealership I was greeted wonderfully. Joey helped me into the car I wanted and gave me a great deal. I'd definitely return to this dealer and recommend him to all my friends. So worth the trip hour and a half drive from NJ.

great price, excellent quality

by from Bethlehem |

I purchased my Audi through Bass Auto and I can't speak highly enough of my experience with them. I shopped around locally and found their prices and quality to be the best. They also gave me the best price of any dealer on my trade.

No reply.

by from Baltimore, MD |

I emailed the dealer for a price, but never received a reply.

Bass Auto responded to this review

May 21, 2013

We have been in the process of updating our email servers as well as our phone systems in the past few weeks. Sorry if we missed you. We would love to hear from you and Get you into a car.. believe me! Feel free to contact us if you're still interested