Gideon Auto Sales

1063 Nw 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 888-815-9325

I love my car

by from Davie, FL |

I purchased a 2011 Honda Accord with Gideon Auto Sales about three months ago and so far I am extremely satisfied with my new car. When I purchased the car it was low on mileage and the car is good on gas as well. The salesman that helped me out was patient with all my questions and followed up with all additional help I needed following my purchase.

Great Service, Very Honest

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I recently purchased a 2010 Audi A4. I did a lot of research and found that the asking price was decent and reasonable in comparison to other dealerships. The service was great and the salesmen there were very friendly, they made the buying experience stress-free. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family that are in the market looking for a used car that is in great condition.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Enjoyed shopping for a used car for the first time. Great customer service and the most important really great car. Couldn't be happier!

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

by from lake land fl 33801 |

I was shopping a round for a used car, I found this dealer, i called them up about the price to make sure that's the price, and they said " that the asking price". But when I got the it was a different price much higher. stay away from this dealer!

Gideon Auto Sales responded to this review

November 8, 2014

The advertised price does not include State taxes which are mandatory. Apologies for the misunderstanding, happy shopping.

great service

by from hallandale florida |

I purchased a 2009 Nissan Rogue and I was very satisfied with the car The customer service was very good & treated me very well. Thanks to the salesman and managers of the dealer

Very happy

by from West Palm, Florida |

I recently purchased a used 2012 Nissan altima & it was an amazing purchase. The interior was very nice and the outside was clean & nice. I recommend this dealer for anyone who needs a used car!!

happy with my purchase

by from miami |

l am very pleased with my purchase of Nissan Sentra

happy with my purchase

by from miami |

l am very pleased with my purchase of Nissan Sentra

FALSELY ADVERTISED!!!

by from Orlando, FL |

We purchased what was advertised as a hybrid four-wheel drive vehicle. They said they check the major mechanics of the car and this was good. However, after purchasing vehicle we took it to a mechanic and he informed us that the hybrid system was not working (sales people said it was when we asked). Also the driveshaft was physically missing, which resulted in it being a 2 wheel drive vehicle. Our mechanic said it looked as if it had been pieced together. We attempted to resolve this with Gideon and he said it was sold as is and would do nothing. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!