Volvo of Melbourne

4340 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32904

New 877-860-0146
Used 866-739-4932
Service 877-368-8317

Customer satisfaction is our top priority

Very good service department and friendly staff.

by from Melbourne Fl |

This is the best service department I have experienced when having my Volvo serviced.

Volvo of Melbourne responded to this review

August 29, 2013

Thank you for you online review!!! We look forward to taking good care of your Volvo in the future and stay in touch with our service specials on our Facebook page too.

Great customer service and friendly staff

by from Orlando, FL |

live in Orlando, there is a Volvo in my area but...traveling to Melbourne to purchase my 2013 Volvo was THE BEST DECISION!!! I found my 2013 S60 online. Lauren, the Internet Sales Manager, contacted me immediately regarding the vehicle I wanted. Upon arrival, Lauren greeted me and we took the vehicle for a test drive. Lauren answered ALL of my questions. She did not make me feel the pressure or anxiety that I have felt at other dealerships. This took some time and Lauren was very patient with me. When I was ready to make the deal, it was late, but she arranged for the paperwork to be brought to my home in Orlando to save me the drive to Melbourne. She also offered to deliver my AWESOME 2013 S60 to me in Orlando! Service at its best! I had my windows tinted and the vehicle was not right away. Lauren sent photos and kept me posted on the process. Seriously, if you want to get the best deal and service you will EVER get from a car dealership, go to Volvo of Melbourme!!! This car purchase process was so very different from any other experience. Lauren wants to get you in the car you want at the best price possible and is available to you with any questions even after your purchase. I am quite pleased with Lauren and the team at Volvo at Melbourne.